Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

The answer to how long I wait before putting them in soil depends on how many clones I am trying to get going. I prefer doing my potting all at once instead for one each day so I might keep them moist for a few days in the dome and they are fine.

I just planted a Hindu Kush clone that struggling. She only popped 2 roots and I threw her into soil right away.....not taking any chances.

That is a good point, I plan to do 2 at a time so I will have to consider that. Do you change the water out at any point, to refresh it?
I just mist them whenever I open them up. I don't change anything out.

Here is that Orient express with the close nods, 104 days veg and it is still only 18 inches. Probably could have had a better root ball, but to late now. She's got her big girl pants on now, I flipped her today into a 7 gal.

The gorilla girls got a cat drench a couple days ago and they are getting sweaty.

I hope every one is having a good day.

Yer rockin' the Kit, Eggs! :thumb::bravo:
Thanks Gray, the kit is key for sure. Also digging the QB's, still only got the 6 of them.....till my next upgrade.

Wow Eggs.... blown my mind over here! Really great work sir, those are some very pretty ladies!
Thanks dajerm, me too I love this stage.
Hell yeah! Those look perfect eggs. Lots of gassy goodness coming your way.
:high-five: Thanks neiko, with that many 7 gal pots in my room I have to leave the door open to keep my rh in check so you can imagine what my house smells like.

Hot damn, Eggs! I am glad I caught up on your work. I love the color on your gals and will immediately be switching to 3 ml/gal for my second run. I got some mid bloom fade on one so I think that should nip it in the bud. Thanks for the inspiration!

@neikodog do you still have cannatonic? I was lucky enough to cross paths with her a few years ago and it’s among my most memorable smokes.

Hot damn, Eggs! I am glad I caught up on your work. I love the color on your gals and will immediately be switching to 3 ml/gal for my second run. I got some mid bloom fade on one so I think that should nip it in the bud. Thanks for the inspiration!

@neikodog do you still have cannatonic? I was lucky enough to cross paths with her a few years ago and it’s among my most memorable smokes.
I do. It's a regular in my garden. It's probably the most important strain I have. Pure CBD plants over 20% are hard to find. I don't plan on letting it go anytime soon.

Most plants shouldn't need that heavy of regular feeding. Mid bloom fade can be controlled with a super drench early in flower. I do have a couple plants I'm feeding that heavily though, that seem to be sucking up everything they can get.

Thanks Terp, the gorilla girls seem to like what ever I throw at them, but I did have to back down on the Orient Eggspress.
Most plants shouldn't need that heavy of regular feeding. Mid bloom fade can be controlled with a super drench early in flower. I do have a couple plants I'm feeding that heavily though, that seem to be sucking up everything they can get.
Spot on Morglie, :high-five:
Hey Eggs, things are looking great over here bud!!
Thanks Van, getting eggcited. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom