Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

These are my gorilla girls they are on day 60 of flower, The trichomes are cloudy with 20%-30% amber. I am not sure if they are ready or not the flowering time is 8 - 9 weeks so 56 - 65 days.

These first pics are gg #1

These are gg #2

Do you guys think I'm in the window yet? Thanks in advance.:thanks:

It looks ripe to me. :thumb:

You might wait 4-5 days and see if any new pistils appear ...

I'm growing 2 panama standard seeds #2 looks to be a female, but #1I am not sure I have looked online and I keep seeing pictures not photos of male plants at flower stage and they make it pretty obvious. They are only 44 days old or do I have to wait till they go into flower.

This is gg#2 at lights out, gets chopped tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Hey gang its go to be back went away for a long weekend and picked up the flu just in time for the ride home and let me tell you that blows, but today I finally feel back to normal. Anyway I harvested both gorilla girls on Feb. 20th washed and into the frig 4 hours later, was able to fluff twice before I left. I have not adjusted the frig temp yet for the proper rh, and was surprised on March 5 that gg#1 was already at 50%. So I jarred it with 62% packs, ran it up to 70% with some bread and it is now back to 62%. Does any body know did I mess up the curing stag or is it happing at 62%.
GG#2 wasn't as big but the buds were much tighter together so when I put her into paper bags I had a lot of 5" colas instead of single buds and it is still at 80% and back it to the frig today. So I learned I need to set up my frig temp and try and cut my buds close to the same size, but I do have to say as sweet as the smell is and it is sweet it can sure give away your secret real quick, with my frig any way.
I took some tester nugs at harvest and ran it in the food dehydrator over night, 90* for about 12 hours and that went well. Now that gg#1 is at a stable 62% it weighed out to 123.5g, 4.4oz that a personal best for me. I believe gg#2 will be about half of that. So far the testers taste and smell great but for me its definitely a night time smoke. Glad I grew it and glad I kept a clone.
Harvest pics

Here is that clone, I flipped it yesterday and super cropped the main hoping the sides will catch up. And I cut some more clones.

Here is that one orient eggspress with the close nodes, it never did get any taller, them colas are super dense at 44 days post flip. She is not a heavy drinker at all, I was worried she was fading away when her smell kind of changed to fruity and I wasn't seeing much vertical growth. But today when I grabbed her I noticed just how fat she is and it stirred up some piney gassy smells. And the more I think about it none of my OE were heavy drinkers, any suggestions or comments on her would be greatly appreciated.
I got some more pics of the veg room, but first time for a break.:rollit:

Here are my 2 Panamas at 62 days,(you can tell I have been watching @JustMeds. As far as I can tell I have 2 females. SC yesterday on all 4 plants.

And my Bangi Congo at 54 days. SC yesterday also.

And last is my Nepal Jam at 51 days.

Hey gang its go to be back went away for a long weekend and picked up the flu just in time for the ride home and let me tell you that blows, but today I finally feel back to normal. Anyway I harvested both gorilla girls on Feb. 20th washed and into the frig 4 hours later, was able to fluff twice before I left. I have not adjusted the frig temp yet for the proper rh, and was surprised on March 5 that gg#1 was already at 50%. So I jarred it with 62% packs, ran it up to 70% with some bread and it is now back to 62%. Does any body know did I mess up the curing stag or is it happing at 62%.
GG#2 wasn't as big but the buds were much tighter together so when I put her into paper bags I had a lot of 5" colas instead of single buds and it is still at 80% and back it to the frig today. So I learned I need to set up my frig temp and try and cut my buds close to the same size, but I do have to say as sweet as the smell is and it is sweet it can sure give away your secret real quick, with my frig any way.
I took some tester nugs at harvest and ran it in the food dehydrator over night, 90* for about 12 hours and that went well. Now that gg#1 is at a stable 62% it weighed out to 123.5g, 4.4oz that a personal best for me. I believe gg#2 will be about half of that. So far the testers taste and smell great but for me its definitely a night time smoke. Glad I grew it and glad I kept a clone.
Harvest pics

Here is that clone, I flipped it yesterday and super cropped the main hoping the sides will catch up. And I cut some more clones.

Here is that one orient eggspress with the close nodes, it never did get any taller, them colas are super dense at 44 days post flip. She is not a heavy drinker at all, I was worried she was fading away when her smell kind of changed to fruity and I wasn't seeing much vertical growth. But today when I grabbed her I noticed just how fat she is and it stirred up some piney gassy smells. And the more I think about it none of my OE were heavy drinkers, any suggestions or comments on her would be greatly appreciated.
I got some more pics of the veg room, but first time for a break.:rollit:
Looking good Egg!

That Orient Express has really fattened up for you. I wouldn't worry about it not drinking much, it doesn't seem to have slowed her down.

On the over drying, you can rehydrate them with your fridge. Jar the buds up and stick them in the fridge. Bring them out and uncap the jar each day, long enough for condensation to build up inside the glass, then cap it and return it to the fridge. It takes a week or so, but you should be able to bring 50rh up to 62 in this manner.

Those are some nice Ace genetics you've got going on. What is the Bangi Congo crossed with? I've got a Bangi Congo x New killer Malawi that just sprouted last week.

Eggcellent harvest! You are looking like a seasoned vet now. All your plants look great. I think you'll really like that Nepal Jam, I'm loving the bubba kush x Nepal Jam I took a tester of. The plant is coming down today. The NJ really gives the bubba an uplifting vibe. The buzz feels like a very happy sativa buzz. Once the weather looks like spring we'll have to get together with @JustMeds and have a smoke out!

Hey Eggs! Everything looks great! Congrats on the harvest! Good too see someone using my cloning method, I hope it works for you! Nice job on the training!

:passitleft:
Thanks ween, the clones in a bottle method is pretty slick. If I got it right once I see roots I want to get them off the heat mat but I am unsure do I get them in dirt as soon as possible or is it not that big of a deal? Thanks for sharing your method.
Looking good Egg!

That Orient Express has really fattened up for you. I wouldn't worry about it not drinking much, it doesn't seem to have slowed her down.

On the over drying, you can rehydrate them with your fridge. Jar the buds up and stick them in the fridge. Bring them out and uncap the jar each day, long enough for condensation to build up inside the glass, then cap it and return it to the fridge. It takes a week or so, but you should be able to bring 50rh up to 62 in this manner.

Those are some nice Ace genetics you've got going on. What is the Bangi Congo crossed with? I've got a Bangi Congo x New killer Malawi that just sprouted last week.

Thanks Morglie for the OE advice, I will let her be and try and push her as long as I can.
I going to remove the Boveda 62% and see where I am at, I worry that I wont have a good cure but that seems like a solid method for getting the rh up.
My Bangi Congo is crossed with Panama, that Malawi cross sounds wicked, I will be watching your journal for that one. Your journal by the way is always a loaded with interesting strains, fun to watch thanks.
Eggcellent harvest! You are looking like a seasoned vet now. All your plants look great. I think you'll really like that Nepal Jam, I'm loving the bubba kush x Nepal Jam I took a tester of. The plant is coming down today. The NJ really gives the bubba an uplifting vibe. The buzz feels like a very happy sativa buzz. Once the weather looks like spring we'll have to get together with @JustMeds and have a smoke out!

Thanks neiko I have good mentors. That Nepal Jam looks like a feisty one and sounds more like my speed, as good as that GG4 is its just not my cup of tea. That bubba kush x Nepal jam does sound sweet.
Meeting another fellow brixer would be cool, I am jealous of the east coast get together, very nice of ween to put together.
You mentioned your cbd plant a ways back, cant remember the exact strain and I know I would not spell it right, but I would like to try and get a clone of that from you if your willing. Maybe the next time our buddy connects with you I could come down and make that happen.
Glad we are finally getting a break in our weather, happy harvesting.

Yeah, plop em in soil once you see the first sign of roots if you can. I think if you let em go, the roots develop like hydro roots, if that happens I think your supposed to trim them before putting in soil. I'd do clones right in soil but then I wouldn't really know when do it first took, partly why I like the plugs.

That training looks real familiar, thank @Asesino85 for it. You got some real nice looking gals, and them strains. :thumb:

Ya, we need to get together, I know @neikodog has a full plate right now. I am game for it anytime.

Yeah, plop em in soil once you see the first sign of roots if you can. I think if you let em go, the roots develop like hydro roots, if that happens I think your supposed to trim them before putting in soil. I'd do clones right in soil but then I wouldn't really know when do it first took, partly why I like the plugs.

:high-five:

That training looks real familiar, thank @Asesino85 for it. You got some real nice looking gals, and them strains. :thumb:

Ya, we need to get together, I know @neikodog has a full plate right now. I am game for it anytime.

Thanks JM, and yes thank you @Asesino85, you guys are killing it. Yours look like something straight out of the books, I think I got to mine a little late except for maybe the Nepal Jam.
The kit keeps kicking it, I was playing cards last night where me and an experienced grower both had pre rolls when one of the non smokers ask for us to smoke one of mine because he likes the way mine always smells. I cant take full credit for that because he has mostly been smelling neiko samples but I think that's going to be my next journal, The Kit Keeps Kicking It.
Between work and his full garden neiko has to be supper busy, we could always shoot for April 20th, :laugh:

The CBD plant you were asking about is Cannatonic. I'll get ya a clone next cloning session. Anything else I'll be cloning then you can have as well (Thai Chi, Killer A5 Haze, Jamaican, Bubba Hash, A5 x Panama, Sensi Star, Tangie OG x Malawi, Bubba Kush x Erdpurt and Cannatonic) I won't be keeping all those but they will get cloned at least once.
We will get something planned soon, I've been dealing with family medical issues when not at work or in the garden but things will lighten up soon I got a feeling :(.

Back
Top Bottom