Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Hey gang, the Gorilla Girls are still stacking, they seem happy.

This is GG #1, she is a beast.

This is GG#2,

And here are 2 of the orient eggspress, they are kickin it but in the last pic I am trying to show there are a lot of yellow leaves. Not sure if it is any thing to worry about or if there is any thing I can do different next time. In the past I have had the bigger fan leaves drying up but these are some of the smaller ones also. They just had a cat drench a week ago. Any ideas?

Have a good day, thanks for stopping in.

Hey gang, the Gorilla Girls are still stacking, they seem happy.

This is GG #1, she is a beast.

This is GG#2,

And here are 2 of the orient eggspress, they are kickin it but in the last pic I am trying to show there are a lot of yellow leaves. Not sure if it is any thing to worry about or if there is any thing I can do different next time. In the past I have had the bigger fan leaves drying up but these are smaller ones. They just had a cat drench a week ago. Any ideas? Thanks.

Looking good Egg. It looks like it's running out of nitrogen. It could be late flower fade as well. What did you give before the cats?

Just a quick update, this is that gorilla girl clone (my first) looks healthy I guess. Looks weird with all the 3 leaves, and alternating nodes.

These are my panama standards. Got to learn when to check for sex.

Here is my bangi congo x panama.

And my napel jam.

The born on dates are when they poked there heads out of soil.
Have a good night.

That wouldn't have caused it to reveg. May just be a weak cut.
Nice line up coming. Everything is looking good. Those GG clones are wonky for me too, she should grow out of it.
Thanks you guys, all the new growth is 5 leaves, just looked so wonky is a good way to put it with so many 3 leaves. Not sure if I was feeding it right as a young clone plant but we are up to full strength now anyway.
Have a good night.

Hey all, My place is getting pretty stinky now with 6 girls in the later flowering stages and I am about to pull the trigger on one of those 6" in line duct fan with the charcoal filter and pre filter from the zon. My grow space is about 4 x 4 x 8 and the 6" has a 442 cfm should be plenty. I see these cans on some of the pictures here, just checking to see if they work and are liked. Thanks for any input.

Hey Eggs! I highly recommend the Can 33 carbon filter, Duggan suggested it to me and always touts how great it is, run your fan at about 70% using a speed controller. With the Can 33 you have to buy a flange separately and instal which is easy.
Thanks ween, really sucks to have to need one of these...………..said no one ever.
I appreciate the input. Here ya go:passitleft:

I have a Phresh. They sure help, but don't expect miracles. Just have to love a strong girl.
The Phresh filters look like a good replacement filter for when this one is spent, I got a package deal from zon and hung it today so far so good. I have been having to open my door to get my rh from getting to high ( nice problem to have this time of year ) so I hung the filter above the lights up against the ceiling and that took care of it, now I can close the door the place is smelling much much better. Probably this time next year I 'll ask you ……….what was that filter. :laugh:

Thanks Van, they are definitely the stickiest girls to date, and they do seem to love the kit. They are not as frosty as @Grandpa Tokin but they sure are pretty.

I don’t know man...I think you’re killing it! The next lineup is going to be lovely as well. Very healthy gang of beauties.

The GG clone turned out nice. It’ll take off. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom