Far East Buds 1st DWC Grow

Far East Buds

I was given an older 400w light setup so I recently decided to start a perpetual grow. I did a lot of consideration as to what type and how and actually over analyzed a lot of it. I decided on a DWC system and pull clones as needed to keep it rolling. I would use a tent to separate the light schedules. Sounds simple. Well this is how it all started. This was almost 2 months ago (over that now?).

I did start the grow and have been keep a journal of it. I am going to upload the journal here eventually but some of it keep in mind makes no sense as it was not written at the time to an audience(heck doesn't to me in some cases either). It was simply notes. I need to go through it first and then will post it. recently I started explaining more in the notes as I felt I may post it here.

I have a few recent pictures but I didn't start taking them until recently.

I am posting this so if someone wants to offer advice etc then i would greatly appreciate it. Also I sort of have been an information hog. I have been researching a lot. Most of the stuff you learn is opinion based so if i post in my journal the info hopefully people can respond their opinions. I love to hear what people have to say as there is a lot of knowledge out there. I also have been making enough mistakes along the way that I hope it helps others not make my same mistakes.

The beginning will be long winded as when I upload the journal there will be a lot of catching up.

Bag seed, 400W diamond ballast and hood is pretty much what I started with. Light needed a bulb. Oh I did have one other important thing. A desire to grow :thumb:

I started with bag seed to get this all figured out and plan to order seeds at some point in time. My goal is to have a system that is what everyone wants. Low maintenance, inexpensive with yield. Something that is perpetual and can be harvested more often based on the set up and or plant flow.

As you will see I change things more than once in search of this and also have future plan changes after this grow. Also I need to keep it to minimum for Regulation reasons so having the grow flow through stages is important but not related to this grow too much.

I hope you enjoy it.

For nutes I decided on following the Lucas formula pretty early in my research and haven't given it a second thought. Even following that plan there are still variations I have noticed and tweaking for some people. With my lack of knowledge on growing, it just seemed easy and to make sense to me.

Anyway here goes... Sorry for punctuation etc. As i mentioned it was just notes at first.

6-13-2015 Grow started! Mini green house with peat moss discs in a window with natural light. 8 seeds started.
6-18-2015 6 seeds sprouted and I transferred them to soil individual pots.
6-19-2015 Installed 400 HPS light assembly and moved seedling under it on 24 hour light. I transplanted the seeds into rock wool 2 inch blocks. I added light nutes to water mixture (I should have documented how much (doh).
6-20-2015 I made 2, 5 gallon hydro units. I revised these several times as you will see. I am sure cthis caused stress to the plants. I also damaged stock on one which later healed fine (it was a male plant anyway) #2.
6-22-2015 I transplanted best 4 plants to 4 DWC pots. Split up the rock wool and inserted it into the clay medium as gently as possible. #1 and #2 have air bubble and ¾ do not yet. I used fresh water with no nutes. I am still on 24 hours lights and have no way to test PH yet (I was too gung ho).
6-23-2015 (10) The glue I used to glue on my nesting pots is contaminating system . I added air stones to pots ¾ flushed water again with no nutes. I started making new pots but will take time to dry (marine epoxy). I fixed the existing net cups with a temp fix. Moved my pots over on side of room and freed up a lot of space in center (they were definitely not in the best spot).
6-24-2015 (11) Added second air pump for more flow. Each pot has its own port (2 pumps 2 ports each).Added small hurricane fan. PH tested finally was at 8 or so added down to reservoir and it evened out total for around 5.5. I am sill on 24 hour 400 hps lights. I dropped 5 gals of reservoir and refilled it with 40/80 on Lucas program. This works out to about 20% strength on the 4 pots plus the reservoir. Final ph test around 5.5. I also had to replace a lot of fittings. This was a common issue to this point in the process. I am running DWC with a small pump flowing to even out the nutes and tanks. Almost like ebb and flow.
6-25-2015 (12) UPS Delivery! PPM was at 317 ppm. The temp in the room was around 73. Humidity is at 61%. I installed timer and set it to 20-4 it goes off at 1pm and 5pm back on. I added new stones on tanks 1/3. I boosted the nutes as I had lost some fluid from fitting issues. It took a long time to get it all to dilute. The temp was at 73min-75max and the humidity was at 65%.
6-28-2015 (15-6) I was away from town for three days and the system performed as expected. Well as it should at least. All plants showing large growth patterns. #4 is showing the worst results. 73 temp and 63% humidity ppm is at 950 ph at 6.0. this is what I consider day 6 veg.
6-29-2015 (16-7) I topped 1 and 2 they had 3 nodes on each.
6-30-2015 (17-8) I topped 3 it also had 3 nodes. I moved the pots for 2 and 4 as the water levels are off from floor being uneven. The roots seem to match better with swap. I am still on 20-4 lights on 400 hps.
7-1-2015 (18-9) just observed.
7-2-2015 (19-10) I retopped # 2 as I must have Fimmed it and don't want it to be.
7-3-2015 (20-11) I topped #4 even though it is still rather small. I did some heavy lollipop trimming at base of all the other plants. Need to do a water change soon.
7-4-2015 (21-12) I flushed the system with 5 gallons straight non tested water and filled with all fresh with nutes. Installed all new hoses and shut offs. Hydro farms stuff and what a difference. I can now move the pots, shut one down, disconnect them. I have all sorts of possibilities now. I moved reflector across now for light spread. The Ph was at @5.0 (still no gauge just chart) and 1090 nutes with 50 to start (1040).
7-5-2015 (22-13) Plants loved the nute change! #4 still lagging behind in growth but healthy.
7-6-2015 (23-14) Vigorous growth on all plants. I rotated all the pots to grow straighter. I Topped #1 and #2 again (second set of tops). I am still on same light 20-4 temp hit 77 max humidity 66 % (was 85 outside)
7-7-2015 (24-15) Topped # 3 finally (the only female) Slowest growing one now # 4 blew past #3 in growth. (still hot and humid outside 85)
7-8-2015 (25-16) Finished lolloping the rest of the plants 77 deg in room and 69% humidity it seems stuck there.
7-9-2015 (26-17) finished up last night stuff into today.
7-10-2015 (27-18) Noticed pots falling in again so I bought the tops with built in 8 inch nets pots and transferred them. Had slight troubles getting roots in place of new pots but was gentle. Added extra water to better reach the bottom of pots with change over figured it may help. We are still on a steady daily temp of mid 80's making things in room warm but ok.
7-11-2015 (28-19) Was away didn't get to check them.
7-12-2015 (29-20) just did some checking and things all where moving along nice no changes besides growth
7-13-2015 (30-21) Took 2 clones from each bottom of plant 1-4 (later realized this was a waste of plant resources.
7-14-2015 (31-22) Fresh water and nutes 950 ppm corrected approx 5.5 ph still no gauge.
7-15-2015 (32-23-1) UPS!! I tested the PH 5.91. I installed a thermo under lights @77 under them. I installed one vent fan in wall. (45-50 fcm) it a temp activation switch. Ended day switching lights to 12/12. This is day 1 Flower.
7-16-2015 (33-24-2) 12/12 the lights came on approx 20 minutes late? (ballast issue). PPM tested at 990 corrected. I installed trellis but the plants are still below it.
7-17-2015 (34-25-3) I Made a new fan mounting hole near the ceiling to encourage e warmer air to vent and bottom old hole left open to let fresh air in. 59% humidity and 77 degree's.
7-18-2015 (35-26-4) I am just watching and waiting. Temp 77 and humidity 59% still.
7-19-2015 (36-27-5) Temp 73-65 h/l. Moved lights much lower. There are no signs of sex yet.
7-20-2015 (37-28-6) The light had no ill effects from lowering. PPm is at 1020 corrected. The temp and humidity where much higher. I Installed 2 new vent fans total around 150 cfm now on a temp switch. I covered outside them for light block. The water was slightly low as plants are transpiring a lot now.
7-21-2015 (38-29-7) I am starting to see a small amount of sexing in the nodes but it is still early. The growth was a lot and I moved the light up slightly. I went to bed with my fluoro light on and fan pointed off in nowhere land. Fuck! Bought new T5 light but not set up yet.
7-22-2015 (39-30-8) I reorganized pots a little to better utilize the lights. There is still nothing definitive yet on the sexes. Temp 75 and humid 75. High heat and humidity outside so it is starting to be a battle on humidity. I realized today that my T5 purchase was $125 not the $45 I thought. Oh well I guess it is a lot better than a single tube that was priced at that. I ordered the tent and will set it up in that when it comes in. The Veg box I made was too small and not working well. I hope the 24 hour CFL light on doesn't hermie them.
7-23-2015 (40-31-9) Plant 1 and 2 are showing male signs or hermied. Very Sad! Took clones from 3 and 4 (8 total) and put them in rockwool in Veg tent. Temp 74.5 and humidity 78%
7-24-2015 (41-32-10) Plant 1 and 2 are definitely male and need to be removed asap. Plant 3 and 4 uncertain on sex still.
7-25-2015 (42-33-11) Bad growing day! Ok so plants 1,2 ,4 are defiantely male and where removed. So I may have mislabeled my clones. I made the call to scrap all clones and pull new ones from plant 3. So down to 1 plant and it is the smallest of the 4. I decided to scrog to maximize the single plant for yield. It is healthy but has a lot to grow but does show as female at least. Vitals, ppm 1180, ph 5.98,temp 73.5,humidity 68%.
7-26-2015 (43-34-12) Plant is alone in the grow area so it popped. A lot of growth. I did more scrog adjusting. Lowered and adjusted light for the solo plant. The solo plant has all the signs of female. It seems to be confirmed. I did some underneath trimming. Lollipop style.
7-27-2015 (44-35-13) I worked on more scrogging today. I did a small amount of stem crushing method. I don't really like the idea of this. I changed the water and nutes today. I closed down the non used pots and am running just one five gallon bucket and a 5 gallon reservoir. The nutes are testing ok but it will take 24 hours to give more accurate reading. Goal at this point is to let it grow and mess with it less stress wise. (easier said than done) I noticed all the scrogging is cause the plant to lean in the pot badly. I supported the stock to the wall with a screw in c clip and gardeners twine. Pistils are really starting to show their hairy faces.
7-28-2015 (45-36-14) Two week Flower Day! Still a long time to go! Ok so vitals on my one pot system now are 1187 ppm,5.81 ph, 68% humidity and 74degrees. Scrogged the bud heights to even them out mostly. I hand pinched a few smalled nodes/ bud spots knowing they will be under canopy or where.
7-29-2015 (46-37-15) I didn't do any trimming today. I mostly inspected and leave trained. Scrogged. Vitals, ppm 1170 , ph 5.76-5.78, I started converting the tent into my future flower tent. It is my veg tent right now but I plan in the future to switch them. This is a no brainer as then I can work in the room while the tent still has its 12-12. I forget when the tent came in but it was around the time of the clones 2nd cuttings. Hopefully the plants will start to fatten soon.
7-30-2015 (47-38-16) Scrog Scrog Scrog! PPM 1200? Think I forgot. Ph 5.76 It looks like I am narrowing it down to 20 cola's and will narrow it down more as I see their growth. I am thinking 20 cola's would take a year to finish.

7-31-2015 (48-39-17) Every day I seem to notice the plant filling out. It adds sometimes 2 -3 inches of growth daily. It would be three times taller if it wasn't for me forcing via scrog to grow sideways. I have a massive canopy tucked under the trellis net.
8-1-2015 (49-40-18) UPS!!!! My Favorite Time! Ok so installed my new cool tube 600 hps and digital ballast. I was noticing as I mentioned how my light would delay on turning on and it seem to have erratic performance. I figure the famous saying applied "what the hell" and got one coming. I figured I might as well improve it right? Ok so I knew this would cause problems heat wise and I underestimated that actually. I also received a temp switch for a new 6 inch 240 cfm fan for cooling! Well lesson learned as it is that I needed an intake fan on somewhere else in the room. I have a large area of 64-66 degree air the circulate with so more on this later. 240 cfm venting to the large area and drawing from bottom of other spot in room free flow. Temp on thermostat was set to 70. The Ven-tech charcoal filter set up is running through light at 1/3 power or so to cool it. I mounted the gauges etc to the wall and ran probes to better locations. With the all new setup so I didn't document a lot of readings but observed a lot as I had time off from work. Sooo as far as the plant it continued the grow at it's healthy rapid rate. Pics are before I switched to new stuff.

While I was switching out the lights I snapped this one

8-2-2015 (50-41-19) Temps! Ok so 600w HPS puts off a lot more heat. I cut two new vent holes low on the opposite wall to pull cooler air in the room. Temps are not horrible and I 82-84 ish peak. These are all new reading as well based on the moving of all the probes etc. I am measuring better locations now that is for sure. The issue I have is that I have a hard time lowering it. The fans running at max and it hovers based on light etc. This light is a much better setup and the plant is telling me such. It has started into sea of green mode and I have about 15 good tops I am scrogging in. Late night I moved the ligh much higher up. My thinking is that the plant will all start to reach. I have them(tops) in their trellis growing homes so I hoped they will gain some height now. The plant is very flat and too close to trellis.

8-3-2015 (51-42-20) Ok so I had been reading and reading and actually reading. Bud Candy and Molasses I narrowed it down to. I just felt that with this being the first grow I would buy the over priced Bud Candy. I actually am hoping it works for me as I want to do all my final flushing with it and I guess I am ok with using it regularly in the future. I hope it helps it finish strong with what it needs. 10 ml Bud Candy Added ! I will never know how it does in this grow as I have nothing to base it on and no experience. Just everything I could read around about it.
8-3-2015 (51-42-20) Really. The reservoir is starting to look a little low. I added water and nutes (970 ppm 5 ml bud candy ph 5.6 added 4 gallons to reservoir made 5 to top later). It seems the plant is transpiring a lot right now. Often in scrogging my leaves I see the moisture spots. Pretty interesting is all. I am starting the see minor bud growth full of the precious pistils form all over the node junctions. Heat problem persists. It still isn't overheating but not ideal low 80's and seems like its causing a lot of humidity as well. (Humidity outside is crazy high may need a dehumidifier) So I took my 440 cfm filter combo mounted it on the ceiling to get the hottest air and routed that to vent out ...Problem solved? I really can solve this by dimming light but then why have a 600. We'll see. This is the hottest season for me and it has been just that. I used my 240 cfm to cool my light and it does fine it seems. Loud as shit though.
8-4-2015 (52-43-21) I broke one of the tops by mistake hopefully it doesn't stress it too much as it was a good size one. I threw it in the cloner. Who knows. I didn't do too much after that cause I was gun shy. Just tiny bits of fan leaf LST. I rerouted the intake on the air cooled hood to pull from outside room close the floor this finally seemed to make a large improvement. I am realized that the fan for the light could also draw in some fresh much cooler air too ;).

8-5-2015 (53-44-22) So just over three weeks Flower so far. I still could have a ways to go no idea really. (Bag Seed) At least the results are working this far. The plant is thriving and starting to pop buds all over. As far as the heat issue. I made two pop into dark room visits today and temp was drastically lower. And I will say if I must they like it in their it is DARK! I think for now the heat issue is all set. I will have to see in the future when I switch it all to the tent for flower. Cooling that little thing may be a lot harder.
8-5-2015 (53-44-22) Cont'd So I tested the inlet temp to the room it is 68 degrees and the outlet for the light is 83. It leaves the room at 75 degrees. So if it leaves the light at 83 wont the room eventually hit that mark? There are also 2 other incoming vents it pulls from at 68 degrees as well but I wonder if they help enough. I put them in for simple intake volume reasons. Plant is just chugging along buds forming all over. In looking at the picture from the dark I wonder do they always look so droopy in the dark? Hmm..
8-6-2015 (54-45-23) I had set temp to 75 and with outdoor temps better the fan shut off most of the day. So I think the heat issue has been solved or is much more manageable with current set up and ambient temperature drop.
I am going to trim some clones off the flowering plant because some tops are losing the battle fast. I have a lot of empty cloner slots so I might as well see what happens.
I took 3 clones and put them in the cloner. These where taken because they would not reach the canopy and where falling behind. I still have 16 bud sites (cola's). There is one more cola that may possibly be too far behind as well. My goal was 10-15 when I realized I only had one plant to flower so I am so far very pleased. My nutes are really high (1350ppm ) so I added a gallon or so of straight ph tested water. I'll retest it later after pump has time to flow some.

8-5-2015_Dark_3.JPG

This one is 8-5 night time.

8-5-2015_Dark_2.JPG
8-5-2015_Dark_1.JPG

As well as these.

8-1-2015_D.JPG
8-1-2015_C.JPG
8-1-2015_B.JPG
8-1-2015_A.JPG
7-30-2015_B.JPG
7-30-2015_A.JPG

These are all 7-30, 8-1. I need to get the hang of the pictures :phew:

:thumb:

edit ok I gotta say I just breezed through then I went back and got confused from your journaling :rofl:
don't worry im just messing with you but there was a lot and it did make it kinda confusing
I been doing simple bubblers myself since I came to this site, works well and its simple
you can easily get a perpetual going on a 3 or 4 week separation from seed or clones
your clones aren't gonna be as big without longer veg times though
my last plant I harvested went for a 13 week total I usually pop a seed about 3 weeks apart and try to keep 9 week bloom strain even though once in awhile I have to leave em in a week or 2 longer the veg plant I throw down to bloom is still small enough to need need the space yet. your only gonna have 3-4 in bloom at once and only one vegging at a time for 3 weeks then into bloom
the only reason it was 13 weeks was I gave it an extra veg week and with the stretch it pretty much ran out of room lol
that's from seeds though clones will be more consistent just gotta have more in veg cause once its mature it wont stretch
and you wont get yield like you would from seed even with only a 3 week veg
just my input welcome and Good Luck lots of people here willing to help im sure youll find answers or help when you need em

:thumb:

edit ok I gotta say I just breezed through then I went back and got confused from your journaling :rofl:
don't worry im just messing with you but there was a lot and it did make it kinda confusing
I been doing simple bubblers myself since I came to this site, works well and its simple
you can easily get a perpetual going on a 3 or 4 week separation from seed or clones
your clones aren't gonna be as big without longer veg times though
my last plant I harvested went for a 13 week total I usually pop a seed about 3 weeks apart and try to keep 9 week bloom strain even though once in awhile I have to leave em in a week or 2 longer the veg plant I throw down to bloom is still small enough to need need the space yet. your only gonna have 3-4 in bloom at once and only one vegging at a time for 3 weeks then into bloom
the only reason it was 13 weeks was I gave it an extra veg week and with the stretch it pretty much ran out of room lol
that's from seeds though clones will be more consistent just gotta have more in veg cause once its mature it wont stretch
and you wont get yield like you would from seed even with only a 3 week veg
just my input welcome and Good Luck lots of people here willing to help im sure youll find answers or help when you need em

Thank you for reading or skimming through it. I realized it was quite a bit of info. I just wanted to make sure if someone wanted to they had all the data ;)

My current plan is 6 in flower out of up to maybe 16 in various stages of veg eventually from strictly clones. My cloner can hold 20 and have been researching how long I can leave them in there and with all that available veg etc hope to figure out a good schedule of what and when.. trial and error of course will figure it out.

I think my next flower batch will be 6 topped twice early on and grow height(only 4 cola's). I feel like this may speed up the flower side some. But I am theorizing everything pretty much at this point. Well I could ramble on and on thank you for looking and all the info. Hopefully I can give you an interesting perspective on my grow so look it up again some day ;)

oh you can leave em in the cloner for awhile but don't wait till all the roots are entangled with each other and everything
but then again some root trimming wouldn't kill it
but yea you can leave em in there for awhile just add some veg nutes itll keep em alive
I use pucks and once in awhile theyre in there long enough to be rooted in the puck pretty well
I actually left a puck or two and threw the whole thing in the netpot :rofl:
most of the time I just pull em off it breaks whatever most time it isn't a lot so I don't worry too much about it
I don't like to worry so I keep it as simple as possible
without using soil :rofl:

oh you can leave em in the cloner for awhile but don't wait till all the roots are entangled with each other and everything
but then again some root trimming wouldn't kill it
but yea you can leave em in there for awhile just add some veg nutes itll keep em alive
I use pucks and once in awhile theyre in there long enough to be rooted in the puck pretty well
I actually left a puck or two and threw the whole thing in the netpot :rofl:
most of the time I just pull em off it breaks whatever most time it isn't a lot so I don't worry too much about it
I don't like to worry so I keep it as simple as possible
without using soil :rofl:

Thanks for commenting again ;). That pretty much was what I was hoping for.. simple and a good flow to the growing. That is why I have rearranged a lot. Plus due to the fact I'm learning what works and what doesn't. I will have a decent set up to accomplish this but I will need to play with all the timing of the stages and strains to get it consistent. Thanks for joining in and I appreciate the advice.

8-7-2015 (55-46-24) I snuck in the room at 10 am to adjust temp/ fan down to 70 degrees.(it was set to 73) Outside room is 66 so that should go down easier with no HPS on. Checked on things at about 6:30 pm and grow is well. I started tying leaves to each other as they can no longer reach the trellis and I want to make sure they don’t block other cola’s. It actually only takes 5 minutes to organize the leaves each day. It is still a pain in the ass though ;) LST does seem to offer zero slow down in production. I do think I will stick with just topping a couple times on the next run because hopefully I will have more in flower than just the one plant. Scrog takes up a lot of room as well. At this point it is healthy and didn’t show any effects from taking cuttings yesterday. One or two cola’s may not reach the canopy but I think I will leave them as they are. I checked the Ph and it is 5.52 the ppm down to 1170. The temp is hovering around 76 degrees lights on. Humidity is still at 69. That is higher than I like for flowering from what I have read 40-50 is ideal. The plant is really starting to drink it up too maybe ½ gallon today I think? Grow little lady grow! edit:1 gallon it is split with the reservoir. Doh!

High Far East Buds

She's doing pretty good for all she's had to go through. :)

Have to admit to not reading a lot of that diary. Since my little brain fart I have a hard time reading things that wander from the path so much. Still have a headache.

I like ScroGs. I can keep my plant #s down and get plenty to smoke.

Humidity isn't so critical in early flowering when the buds are small. Mine are a week behind yours in flowering and I'm letting it stay around 65% so my exhaust fan doesn't come on so often and cool the room down so much the heater kicks in. I added a 2nd 400W just to keep the temps up a bit and give them lots of extra light. In another month when the colas are packing on weight the RH should be going down with the cooler weather. At least around here it should go that way.

I'll be back. :)

L8r

High Far East Buds

She's doing pretty good for all she's had to go through. :)

Have to admit to not reading a lot of that diary. Since my little brain fart I have a hard time reading things that wander from the path so much. Still have a headache.

I like ScroGs. I can keep my plant #s down and get plenty to smoke.

Humidity isn't so critical in early flowering when the buds are small. Mine are a week behind yours in flowering and I'm letting it stay around 65% so my exhaust fan doesn't come on so often and cool the room down so much the heater kicks in. I added a 2nd 400W just to keep the temps up a bit and give them lots of extra light. In another month when the colas are packing on weight the RH should be going down with the cooler weather. At least around here it should go that way.

I'll be back. :)

L8r

Thanks for Info! I didn't really expect anyone to read all the jibberish but I posted it for reference if something popped up. Thank you for responding. I eventually will get a dehumidifier but I waited mostly because the plant didn't seem to have bad effects from it. It was 100% out side so to run 60-70 I thought would be ok until the weather broke a little. Took awhile but did dry up a lot. It does cool off a lot here in winter as well so I think it will be easier to manage from here.

Do you think that scrog takes a lot longer because of the extra cola's and development of them?

It took me a few grows to get the hang of filling a scrog screen... I was letting the plants get to big before the 12/12 switch... I'll never go back to growing trees..... I have a first time experimental 185 watt led scrog going now, and i must say the led is doing better than i expected... no it doesn't take longer, less time is the rule...

It took me a few grows to get the hang of filling a scrog screen... I was letting the plants get to big before the 12/12 switch... I'll never go back to growing trees..... I have a first time experimental 185 watt led scrog going now, and i must say the led is doing better than i expected... no it doesn't take longer, less time is the rule...

Do you think growing trees would be faster though? Ultimately I am trying to have 6 strains with a fast harvest time. Yield almost isn't as important if it becomes perpetual. I don't have anything to compare to but I feel like with all the resources going to flower so many cola's it would slow down on the harvest. Am I correct?

Thanks for chiming in.

8-8-2015 (56-27-25) I didn’t have a chance to check on things until late. Ph 5.52 and ppm 1200. The res was a little low so I topped it with ph’d only water and it was at 1080. I am sure it will be higher as it evens out. Is it ok to just add Ph’d water only? It seems to make sense to me as the ppm is creeping up. I am not sure if anyone will chime in on this. Other than that I just rearranged more fan leaves. I also think I am giving up on some of the cola’s as they are getting left behind. 13 of them are doing very well keeping up with each other. I guess I also wondered if I should cut the other 3-4 cola’s? Should I just leave them? They have fallen behind but are pretty good in size. If I didn’t overgroom around them they would have been left behind long ago. I spent some time working on camera settings as well. Hopefully it can work better. My pictures suck ATM. Anyway have a good night all.

if your not worried about size perpetual is the way to go strain dependent some can get pretty big even on short time
start and keep each 3 weeks apart especially if your using the same strain you can have one harvest every 3 weeks with about 5 to 6 plants you can add more if you wanna harvest 2 at a time

Back
Top Bottom