FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

Nothing like a long shelter-in-place order to make it easy to keep shifting the plants around :). Congrats on the girls!

And like BeezLuiz, I wilt at those temps. Anything over 85º actually.
The ladies didnt look like it bothered them much at all but I couldn't stand outside for more than a couple minutes without sweating. If i could lift my plants Id totally move them in the shade, but thats not an option so they have to deal with it lol
And tell me Mr. LED, where might we find pictures of these lovely ladies?

¡Bienvenidos Kismet and Syenite! :high-five:
Very happy to have you join in.

Syenite, hopefully you will feel warmer as you read about the heat here lol. We were going to visit your islands in October, but are reconsidering long-distance air travel this year.
Noho ora mai.

Nothing like a long shelter-in-place order to make it easy to keep shifting the plants around :). Congrats on the girls!

And like BeezLuiz, I wilt at those temps. Anything over 85º actually.

And tell me Mr. LED, where might we find pictures of these lovely ladies?

you can find them in my new grow journal. Stop by when you have a minute shed its going to be a long summer!

Tired Of LED’s, Using The Sun To Grow Trees

Well, it turns out that GLGA is confused. Yesterday, in the heat, I took a quick look and saw some calyces with burnt pistils on the GLGA. However, today, under a much longer, and thorough inspection, I also found lots of round male preflowers :(
BA6B78ED-AB9D-4021-AD6C-9C3E702AE658.jpeg

This ladybug landed and walked across my field of view while my eye was close to the loupe - freaked me out at first!
F8524DB1-FBF6-4737-8192-3AA389E8AFAB.jpeg

Here’s what the burnt pistils look like on BeBo2. The stipule is even burnt!
1FCEA5E5-EBDD-462B-9E3E-C8722477D69F.jpeg

So time to say goodbye to GLGA.
But I still have the two female BeBos, and I’m not going to complain about that!
:ganjamon:

:woohoo: Congrats, Pappa BTz! Here, have something to smoke:

:passitleft:
Thanks I think I will. I'm going to have a white russian and a vape bowl about now to celebrate. I also have a few other items of personal good news from medical tests I had yesterday. Going into a great weekend with great news all around.

I've taken 2.8 teaspoons / 13.7 milliliters / 10 size 000 capsules of Raspberry Cough cannabis-infused sunflower oil.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :slide::laughtwo:

Well im 16 pages behind but im all up to speed now!! @FelipeBlu your plants look awesome, and seeing that you went through the same bug prob that im having now gives me hope... Thank you for your advise buddy! I cant wait to see how everything turns out your gearing up for a great harvest !! keep up the great work

¡Gracias mate! Welcome!

I use a number of low tek methods like that. Like the telescoping closet rod I’m using to stretch BeBo2 out. Especially these days, it’s what you have on hand, right?

Back
Top Bottom