FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

Thanks bluter! And good morning!

Yes, I usually don’t mix peat and perlite, but when I place them in the 5L buckets, I plan to position them so the roots are pretty close to the nutrient-rich perlite right above the reservoir, and avoid fertigating in the immediate vicinity of the rooter. This should keep the peat from migrating into the perlite and affecting drainage.

I’m also going to Immediately begin light dep to force flowering, so they will only be in perlite for 8-10 weeks. I am nearly out of herb and want to refill a couple jars before the fall harvest.

Good morning Felipe! I'm loving the way that BeBo1 is looking. :thumb:

I’m also playing with some 40-year-old Oaxacan and Colombian Rojo seeds. I used some needlenose pliers to gently crack the hull and then pried off one side. Many were totally dried out to dust inside, but a few still had a light-colored germ.

After a 24-hour soak in 50% water and 50% hydrogen peroxide (3%), they are resting in paper towels dampened with a weak Clonex/fulvic acid solution. Fingers crossed!
810B4C89-8179-4D42-A7E2-66448E9CC52E.jpeg

40 years old? o_O That would be amazing if any of them germinate. :popcorn:

Speaking of cuttings, the BeBo2 cuttings are still looking perky. Glad I didn’t try to take them last week when the plants were under heat stress and the RH was around 8-10%!
F536C092-D09B-413F-B30F-98E822235FC4.jpeg

funny you mention that. I took clones off the bottom of the crashers on Sunday of last week while I was just trimming them up and starting the training. I left them in my shed under my led in the 105+ heat and everything. I had roots in 6 days, couldn’t believe it.

Once you have tried Hempy it's difficult to try anything else much less go back to soil. Easy and Inexpensive. Less work and Maintenance.

i did a 50/50 blend of coco/perlite. Watered every other day as well. Compared to my 7 gallon soil grow (current), i water the same amount but got a lot less plant in so

After they get some roots, I’m going to try (to remember/keep up with) a 14-hour nightly light dep so I can get an early taste (before December lol).

I may consider this as ive got a dark tent right now. Cant wait to c how those finish out!

¡Gracias mate! Welcome!

I use a number of low tek methods like that. Like the telescoping closet rod I’m using to stretch BeBo2 out. Especially these days, it’s what you have on hand, right?

when i finish the auto ima upcan the Am Haze and try that stretch out technique. Use whatchu got...? Fosho fuhsho!!!

Good evening (here) fellow growers. It’s been another warm one today - up to 97F in the yard. It’s just a mini-roast this time - only 2 days above 95F. Everyone looks like they didn’t mind.
5A9D40EF-F1EF-4171-82C9-DB9556C6FB94.jpeg
21C0B86F-9B95-471E-AFE1-978AF3FE0967.jpeg
D2C8D1F7-7B9C-4289-B1E0-FCBC1FE6F0E9.jpeg
16336320-5135-4366-B829-A9BEF4D76505.jpeg
021817C7-A716-4891-BCF6-AC58891E55B1.jpeg

And of course, my little greenhouse
D01E085C-1759-4917-B72F-2E1E8794D155.jpeg

Heya HashGirl,

My hempy Auto (Ka3) is coming up on 4 weeks this Thursday, and I think she’s smaller than your two DDs!

Genetics are very large in this arena. I took a chance on a self-pollinated seed. Not all phenos are ideal. Sometimes, you just get a bad roll.

But do you see the top growth, and now also the secondary stems, are starting to take off. She has discovered the reservoir. She probably won’t get big, but she will start filling out now.

Your garden is looking sweet! :thumb: Stay cool!

Good evening (here) fellow growers. It’s been another warm one today - up to 97F in the yard. It’s just a mini-roast this time - only 2 days above 95F. Everyone looks like they didn’t mind.
5A9D40EF-F1EF-4171-82C9-DB9556C6FB94.jpeg

Is this your Auto (Ka3) at 4 weeks? The rest of them are just becoming awesome and look like they will become monsters with the summer just beginning.

Yes, pretty sad, isn’t she? The BeBo2 cuttings will probably be bigger! :laughtwo:

All of the self-pollinated Ka seeds have resulted in runts. I think I will not try to grow any more of them out, and will just break down and get some more Auto seeds with good genetics.

My husband didn't believe it was one plant! :laughtwo: I had to go back to page 12 (I guessed page 13 :battingeyelashes:.) to show him. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But, could you please refresh my memory on why it's so big and spread out? I know you're doing LST (?) now with the bungee cords but did you top them before that and if you did that, could you please explain in layman's terms why you topped and how you topped?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom