Feminized Strawberry Cough: Grow #2

how much does one cost? and where can i find one?

how much does one cost? and where can i find one?

If you have a local hydro store hit them up if not you might want to go online. As I remember they can range from $10 bucks and up in $100 of dollars range. This is what I use.
j161.jpg

hey guys, sorry about taking so long to get back on here but i've had a very busy week. there's good news and bad news. the bad news is that the plant that was over nuted ran into some serious problems, but i flushed and renutrated. The good news is that it is recovering very well. the top growth is nice and green, tho stunted in size a bit. the lower leaves are either dying, dead or recovering. i'll post pix sometime soon. the other plant is doing great, maybe a slight Ca def. anyone know how to fix a Ca deficiency????

i'm thinking Ca additive if that's possible. i almost took some Ca tablets, crushed them up and added them to water, but wasn't sure if that would work or be enough/too much. I've also run into a problem with the grow room in general.... i might have to transplant the plants outside in a clearing in the woods, but i don't know of any safe areas in the woods near me... the guy i'm living with found out about the plants and doesn't feel safe with them in the house. he won't call the cops or anything, so there's no worry there. he just doesn't want them to be in the house... he worries about if the plumber or something would find them, even though they are in a closed off closet in my room away from all areas that would need to be checked up on.

no, i use distilled drinking water, pH balanced.

yea i realized that tooooooo late, amateur mistake. :( too late now, so fuck it. so i took some pix finally! i did another transplant and the good one looks beautiful, the other one went through hell, but is recovering nicely as you can see.

Here's the good one:
SANY02762.JPG

SANY02772.JPG

And here's a bunch of pix of the one that went through hell and back:
SANY02791.JPG

SANY02801.JPG

SANY02811.JPG

SANY0282.JPG

SANY0283.JPG

And here's them after the transplant and in the grow closet again... for now.
SANY02843.JPG

SANY02852.JPG

I think the grow is pretty stable now, but i'm keeping a close watch. I am not planning on switching to flowering till the end of the month, in about three weeks. i'm on another time table!

tell your room ate to get a paps-shte guy huh? lolmere and quit being stupidyour roomate is not a brite guy huh?lol...tell him not to be a panZEE and he might smoke for really good price lmfao

Hi Fox

Good Journal and sorry to see u've been having a little trouble. Anyway everything seems to be clearing up and new growth looks good but im a bit concerned that your Nitrogen def may have turned in to a slight over fertilization of Nitrogen signs being the dark green shade of your leaves and burned tips.

Sorry to hear about the hell you plants are going through. I hope you get that all figured out and you plants green up again. Good luck..

thanks guys, sorry i haven't been posting a lot, i've been hella busy lately. i really went through some crap with that one plant, but the other has been growing very very nicely. i bought some good soil, though the nutrients are very low, but that's good cuz i have a set schedule of one fertilizing per week. i water only when they need it. the temp in the room is 75F and stable. there is a slight breeze, sucking away from the plants and not blowing towards. there is no smell currently, but i will need something to eliminate or equilize the oncoming smell! i need some ideas guys! i want something that i can just put in the same room as the plant and the smell is covered/equilized/eliminated. i don't have the resources to make the grow room air tight and put a filter in an exhaust pipe.... any ideas?!?!

Im not sure about this but its a thought and anyone who really nose can chime in. How about a good air purifier for a small grow room. Just a question def not a statement..

hey man...nice grow u got going. in my experience, anytime there's been an excessive amount of N, first thing first, i'd flush for 3 or 4 watering cycles and sprinkle some lime on the soil and kinda dig it around the plant to mix it within the soil. be careful not to overdue it, b/c then u can burn the plants on the other side of the acidic spectrum. within a week or so, you should start noticing some progress. after u gain a lil' equilibrium, you can begin introducing nutes again, but only go for 1/4 or 1/3 ratio of what you should be using....try to introduce things back slowly, ya kno

good luck hommie. the other plants look pretty good tho!

Back
Top Bottom