First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

Okay time for a little update on the LST!

It's been 5 Day since I learned and applied the LST technique on Queen #2, and I don't want to get to exited but I think there is a lot of signs of new tops starting to form!(just don't want to jinx it :wood: )

Here is some pictures of 2 out of 6 of them.

27707223_1569432899808532_1717035685_o.jpg

27605708_1569432953141860_808683737_o.jpg

They are getting a lot of sun so I'm expecting to see something sexy :cheer: and hopefully it's not to late for them because I flipped her. I readed Online that it take's up to 1 1/2 weeks for the plant to understand that she is going into flowering stage so hopefully it's not to late for the new tops to form :wood:

Okay time for a little update on the LST!

It's been 5 Day since I learned and applied the LST technique on Queen #2, and I don't want to get to exited but I think there is a lot of signs of new tops starting to form!(just don't want to jinx it :wood: )

Here is some pictures of 2 out of 6 of them.

27707223_1569432899808532_1717035685_o.jpg

27605708_1569432953141860_808683737_o.jpg

They are getting a lot of sun so I'm expecting to see something sexy :cheer: and hopefully it's not to late for them because I flipped her. I readed Online that it take's up to 1 1/2 weeks for the plant to understand that she is going into flowering stage so hopefully it's not to late for the new tops to form :wood:

oh they will ride the stretch train dont worry

Thank you for your pictures of reference! It give's me a better idea for the tent.... I think I'm gonna go with a 5X5 then hahahah, but I'm guessing that the bigger is my tent the harder it is gonna be to keep the right temp/humidity right?...

the more plants the more RH% i once had two in a scrog and i never got below 60% and even that was after a good trim of leafs before it was as high as 80% and when lights out even higher so you need to be sure you can replace all that air fast enough

the more plants the more RH% i once had two in a scrog and i never got below 60% and even that was after a good trim of leafs before it was as high as 80% and when lights out even higher so you need to be sure you can replace all that air fast enough

This ^. A lot will depend on the ambient RH of your house and how much of your house air you want to run through the tent, given heating/ac costs etc. If your house RH is low and your tent is high, you can turn up the exhaust fan and pull the lower RH air in, but that also could be changing the temp in the tent depending on the ambient temp in the house. It's a dance.

So that means I should prob get a dehumidifier in case I have RH problem...(in my noob brain that's what I think I should do, My apartment is humid as fuck) thanks guy's this is helping and teaching me a lot!

What would I do without you guys! oh yeah i remember what I used to do... research online for hours for answers and most of the time not even being sure that I got the right answer!

I know I repeat myself a lot but I just find you guys amazing, helpful, and really patient with me. :bravo:

:Namaste:

So that means I should prob get a dehumidifier in case I have RH problem...(in my noob brain that's what I think I should do, My apartment is humid as fuck) thanks guy's this is helping and teaching me a lot!

What would I do without you guys! oh yeah i remember what I used to do... research online for hours for answers and most of the time not even being sure that I got the right answer!

I know I repeat myself a lot but I just find you guys amazing, helpful, and really patient with me. :bravo:

:Namaste:

hehe dont sweat it ... we've all walked in those shoes ... its always nice to have some ppl point the way ... beside ...why would we let you make the mistakes that we've made (be)for(e) you ;) ... and besides i really enjoy it when i c ppl get more succesful thanks to the experience pool this forum offers

hehe dont sweat it ... we've all walked in those shoes ... its always nice to have some ppl point the way ... beside ...why would we let you make the mistakes that we've made (be)for(e) you ;) ... and besides i really enjoy it when i c ppl get more succesful thanks to the experience pool this forum offers

on day I will be the one in your shoes and i will be helping other new grower out like you guy's are doing ;)

maybe someday we will even poff poff pass :passitleft: who knows hahahaha

long flight for me but maybe someday ... ;)

My goal is to go to as many places in the galaxy as possible in my 100 years life span so I might visit your planet one day Ptero( btw don't know if you knew this but Pitero(Ptero) in spanish means someone who smock from a pipe) ;)

Well time for a bad update.... and maybe the end of this journal.... I'm sorry if this post seem depressing....but this plant was the only hobby I had here in brasil and I'm pretty down right now, but I'm trying to be positive.

Yesterday night I got really hurt in my back by doing thing's in the house(stupid decision were taken by my tired brain)...
I got up from bed this morning with a lot of difficulty and went to take care of queen #2... and as I was getting her out of the black room my dog(a 5 month old pure black chow chow) got through my legs trying to play with me and with my back injury queen #2 falled to the ground! with my back hurting as hell I could not not make the fall... I don't know much about growing yet but what I have readed online and on this forum is that to NEVER brake or disturb the roots...!

Okay here are the damage that I could see on the plant... there's 1 of the 2 main tops tip(were the LST binding was attached ) Got ripped off, the plant never came out of the pot/soil and the only root damage that I could see was 2" down the soil was some top roots damaged... I don't know how much the inner roots where damaged but the soil was moved pretty much, but the soil was pretty dry because I did not water her yesterday because the humidity in my dark room was really high yesterday... so I don't know if that would limited the damage of the roots...

here is some pictures after puting her back the soil she lost....

27708020_1569993373085818_663768242_o.jpg

27746293_1569993773085778_1022049164_o.jpg

27658690_1569999833085172_1567526310_n.jpg

I put a stick to take the most weight off her, and I tied the arm were the tip rip off back to it's original position without putting more stress on the branch... I'm not expecting much but let's pray that she wont die out... I'm guessing after this accident it pushes back the harvest off about 2 weeks if she makes it out alive.

If there is anything you guy's think I should do more PLEASE let me know bc right now my moral is at 0%

I'm Sorry that the update was not more joyful but it is what it is....

Fuck dude that really sucks!!

Don't worry though, they're very resilient. What you're thinking about is autoflowers. Never disturb the roots on one of those, but your girl still looks fine.

I once dropped one of my Solo cups with a seed in it on the ground and I had no idea where the seed went in the pile of soil, so I threw all of the soil back into the Solo Cup and crossed my fingers. When my buddy was over the other day, I handed him a solo cup with a small kushy Kush plant in it and a fishing float to Mark it. He asked me what the fishing float was for and I explained to him that that was the one that fell on the floor and I only gave it a 10% chance of survival LOL. When I handed her over, she was the nicest one of the group.

I was also subbed into a journal where a young female grower was trying to determine whether or not her plant was a male or a female.... When her partner got home from work that day she thought she had done her girlfriend a favor and picked up the plant out of its planter and threw it in the garbage. When she got home that night and found her plant in the garbage she was pretty upset but at the same time she decided that she would try to bring her back around..... Which she did, without any issue and in fact she looked stronger after spending 12 hours in a garbage can.

See what I mean....... You've got nothing to worry about, you've given your girl plenty of love and that will transfer into how she rewards you in the long-term.

Gotta love puppies, lol.....check this one out if you think yours is bad. My buddies 120 lb Mastiff did this to his only remaining pheno of a six-year run of Tahoe Kush. This is still alive today!
a4e83359d3fa6055c2a4e533d76b3163.jpg

Back
Top Bottom