Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Awesome job Shorti, you’ll love the low and slow in your fridge

thanks for the kind words everyone :cheer:

I sampled some of the scissor hash and made butter out of all of her trim :circle-of-love:
I don't think I've ever been this stoned before xD

I hope everyone is having an awesome day
plan to catch up once I regain my competence

Is there anything special about fridge drying? I have a few questions for you smart peoples, if you don’t mind:

1. If I do a bud wash, would I let them dry a few days before putting into the fridge?
2. Do you let them dry a few days even if you don’t wash?
3. Do you put them in a paper bag or does the container matter?
4. Is there any burping process specialities?

Thanks in advance. :tokin:

Hang for maybe 12 hours before they go in the fridge if you budwash. I use paper bags but others use jars with cheese cloth for a lid. Then you just need to gently roll or shake the container each day. Usually takes 10-14 days before it dry enough to go in jars for long term storage

Gratz Horti and happy harvest. Wishing you a awesome time with the family and safe travels. Please Enjoy every moment of it.

The low and slow sounds interesting. So after the 10-14 days in the fridge you can jar it at room temp and keep an eye at the humidity? Then How long do you need to jar it for it to be smokable roughly? Dont want to be a pain in the behind, but I might try This one

Goodmorning 420magazine!
After hanging roughly 18 hours - I have cut and removed all buds from stem and also further manicured the buds.
They have been placed in paper bags in the fridge per Ziggy's low and slow :circle-of-love: Wet weight is roughly 387g according to triple beam after stem removal & manicure and 18 hour hang at 75'F 30%rH

I'm expecting to get between 4 and 5 oz of top-shelf smoke. As for lollypopping, I WILL say that not one bud on my plant was larfy or fluffy. All development was pretty much uniform!! My last harvest produced about 10-20g of mid grade larf/leafy bud with only about an oz being top notch smoke.

Nice Job Horti :D

How long will they stay in the fridge? i'm kinda new to this technique.

You have all the time in the world to think about that amazing smoke report you are probably going to make:circle-of-love:

Enjoy your day:Namaste:

Gorgeous Shorti!

Congrats on the harvest lil homie, looks like Chloe did us all proud .

Cheers lil homie! :passitleft: :blunt:. .

Good morning shorti! Hope all is well in your world. Can't wait to see some close ups of chloes frosty nugs!

I'd like to really thank everyone who helped me accomplish this!
I leave for Poland tomorrow at 4:55PM EST

As promised, here are some close up of Chloe's buds!!
DSC_005662.JPG
DSC_005757.JPG
DSC_005954.JPG

Her meds have been separated equally into 2 brown bags - however, I will be hanging a drying rack in the walk-in fridge prior to leaving tomorrow. I notice the bags seem to grab a bit of moisture and seeing as I will not be around to periodically move the buds, I feel it is the safest way.

I hope everyone is having an amazing night!
Thank you all for sharing the knowledge that got me to this point as well as supporting me and encouraging me to make this the best it could possibly be!!

Cya next grow 420magazine :circle-of-love:

thank you PW :Namaste: I hope you'll join me for my venture into DWC when I get back!
How long will you be gone?!?!

Travel safely! Play well. Do well what ever pianists tell one another.... break a leg or 2! (Not literally)

It was a great grow shorti! Well done and I can't wait to dive into DWC with you after the new year.

Chloe will be waiting for you to smoke when you get back. Some beautiful nugs there

thank you PW :Namaste: I hope you'll join me for my venture into DWC when I get back!

Awesome grow shorti. Please be safe on your journey.

You know I’m going to be joining you on your DWC run too. Can’t wait!

How long will you be gone?!?!

Travel safely! Play well. Do well what ever pianists tell one another.... break a leg or 2! (Not literally)

It was a great grow shorti! Well done and I can't wait to dive into DWC with you after the new year.

Chloe will be waiting for you to smoke when you get back. Some beautiful nugs there

I'll be gone exactly 2 weeks, coming back the 23rd :circle-of-love: My DWC grow will start around mid January.
It'll be really cool to be diving into hydro with another grower ;p I bet we will learn a lot from one another.

I may not break a few legs, but chances are I'll come down with the Rheumatis' and not wanna play again for a few months xD
I've maintained 4-6 hr daily practice even with my job, which is why I haven't been on as much lately.

I sure hope Chloe taste anything like her scissor hash came out xD
so terpy and sweet

Thank you so much for the encouragement Dabber!

Awesome grow shorti. Please be safe on your journey.

You know I’m going to be joining you on your DWC run too. Can’t wait!

thank you Grandpa Tokin! It was you, PW and 3g who have inspired me to go hydro hehe
It would only make sense for me to reserve front row seats for all of you!!

Can't wait to see your GG finish up ;) I'll be monitoring from Poland

Back
Top Bottom