Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Thank you Joe and PW. I've missed everyone so much as well, Poland is a pretty depressing contrast from my warm land of sunshine I call home.. I'm enjoying a tradition of opening presents early at the moment with a nice joint of Chloe and oh my is it tasty.

Xmas cookie had a tap root this morning, I transferred to rockwool cube soaked in 100ppm AN GMB solution, ph at 5.8

Sounds like your off to a good start horti. Welcome home and happy growing .. Hope your consert / performance went well .

Welcome home! I am thankful that you are home safely and in one piece. And just in time for Christmas, too... Thank God. I hope your Christmas is nothing but love, peace, fun with family and just basking in God's love. We will talk to you soon, I'm sure. God bless, young lady! :Namaste:

Welcome back Shorti .

Hope your all good girl!

Rest up and congrats on the tap!

:circle-of-love:

I want to thank everyone and wish everyone a very merry christmas. I'm finally NOT jetlagged. After gifting half of my harvest to my brother in the name of the holidays, I had 65.2 grams. I proceeded to gift out some of her wonderful medicine(family only) and have left myself with exactly one ounce of her to last me until my next harvest. Given my smoking habit, I'm happy with that - I'm only trying to pay off the debt that got me into this hobby when I was jobless and newly sober :cheer:
DSC_0001152.JPG

I've been smoking REALLY heavy since I got home last night - trying to recover from my travels.
Every time I taste the smoke, I'm left thinking "I grew this??" the smoke is very thick, it gets me TOO high if I don't watch myself. The flavor is a mixture of citrus and a tarty fuel flavor that will make you pucker your lips and sticks to your mouth, clothes and skin long after you've finished smoking. I can't wait to see how a few weeks in the jar treats these nugs.

Again
Merry Christmas 420magazine, can't wait to come back later this week with my hydro grow :)

Merry Christmas hortishorti!!!! (Felt a holiday is a great reason to use your "full name")

Glad to have you back at it and with your 420 family!! Bug things in-store for you 2018 I can already tell .

Have a joyous day .....

You're awesome Dabber! Merry Christmas to you and everyone, I've had a really amazing day and I hope that I'm sharing the same spirit I'm in currently .

We have life in a bucket BTW! I think that sets a record, 2 days from seed!
New journal soon

Will be trying to leave best wishes on everyone's journal, I have tons of catching up to do.
884be98e0695c7f6af85a678770b8b59.jpg

Guess who's home! Chloe bud smoke report and pics coming tomorrow. Just popped an Xmas cookie seed in paper towel - new journal coming asap!

Awesome! Welcome home Horti! How were your travels? Cant wait for that smoke report ..

Awesome! Welcome home Horti! How were your travels? Cant wait for that smoke report ..
Thank you NS, my travels were very well. I performed my heart out until I couldn't anymore, and then some more after that here. I ended up drinking a lot in Poland. Happy to say I don't feel the habit following me home. Much nicer atmosphere.

And about the hydro bucket, how often should I top feed? I have the rockwool about 1" from water line, plan to gradually lower the mix once root hits. Res temp is hovering at 69.5f 259ppm 5.8 and rising.

Back
Top Bottom