Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Hey horti!

Chloe is looking sexy .

Can't wait to see your post Poland grow! Well be here waiting for you after you get back.

Hydro is the way of the future for me too I think. Can't argue with 20 % larger yields compared to soil....

hehe thanks Dabber, I bet Gloria will be sexier in the long run tho ;) my post-poland schedule will open up so much time for me to become a real enthusiast on this art-form.

I'll be over to check on your journal as I make my way down my completely overloaded subscribed list xD
hope you're having an amazing night Dabber!

Hehe wow it's awesome to come back to so much activity here!
Sorry I've been out all day ;)

Great news though.
Chloe is on Day 38 of Flowering!
DSC_0011171.JPG

(sorry for the poopy picture, camera went a lil wacko after I dropped and broke the bevel for the lens)

I'm happy to announce that Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Alien OG, Thin Mint, and X-Mas Cookies are making an appearance in my lineup ;)

Can't wait to get my hydro grow on the road, so ready for my trip to Poland to be over. I'll be able to take a break from the Piano and calm the nerve pain in my shoulders, grow some DANK and chat with everyone ;)

Hope everyone is having an amazing evening, I love you all 420magazine!!

I can look at chloe all day!! Even with a Droopy picture :) How long Will you stay in poland and when Will you leave? Beeing on the road is awesome and when you get back you missed home more then you tought :p

The line-Up sounds like drewl material. Should be awesome to see them in hydro! My next line-Up Will probably be: Alaska ThunderFuck, Chocolate Mint OG(clone), Acapulco Gold and a CBD OG Kush. I wonder What that Will do with the smell part of my grow box .

Hehe Chloe surely appreciates your attention NS ;) thank you

I leave the 9th, and I won't be back until the 23rd - so I'm certain I will most definitely miss home, but I feel like I've set myself up for a wrench in the wheel.. I've gotten so attached to growing that I'm afraid being over-seas, the break in my ritualistic schedule will set me off a bit :/ Maybe it's just anxiety but I'm a little worried about getting depressed overseas.

Oh well, it's only temporary :passitleft:

I love ATF and would absolutely love to grow some CMOG just based on your journal and how it looks hehe

We'll have to figure out a way to deal with the smell for you, that's for sure :)

I leave the 9th, and I won't be back until the 23rd - so I'm certain I will most definitely miss home, but I feel like I've set myself up for a wrench in the wheel.. I've gotten so attached to growing that I'm afraid being over-seas, the break in my ritualistic schedule will set me off a bit :/ Maybe it's just anxiety but I'm a little worried about getting depressed overseas.

I love ATF and would absolutely love to grow some CMOG just based on your journal and how it looks hehe

We'll have to figure out a way to deal with the smell for you, that's for sure :)

It would be a challenge, and they are made to overcome. The experience Will make you grow I am Sure. The other growing then.. at least Its growing :p (Yes I am medicated Hehe)

If you feel depressed you can always text me and I would be more then happy to listen and make you laugh a little. I know What is it so that might help.

The smell is something that aint a problem outside anymore and inside it makes me feel great If Everything smells like the girls . so No problems there.. I hope they smell there budds of ^^

If the CS works and I be able to get Some seeds who know What I accidentally send away ;)

Have a great evening and we Will be here to guard the walls..

Well I hope you keep me in mind NS if the CS works hehe

anyways, Goodmorning 420magazine!
Chloe is on day 39, this morning I ran 10gal of water with the help of a shop vac to remove runoff
IMG_043845.jpg
IMG_043755.jpg

sorry for the pink pics I thought the iphone cam would be better.

She's starting to show nipple-like foxtails coming off the buds in all directions, looking a bit like Chem/OG tbh :cheer:
Still have no idea what her true genetic line is but whatev haha - whatever it is, it's good!

Most of her nugs are roughly golf-ball size with the exception being the 7 main colas so I'm thinking my yield should be decent :thumb:
hoping for 4oz hehe

hope everyone's having an awesome Sunday!

Chloe looks gorgeous as always my friend. Will you have access to meds when you get to Poland? I hope so! It's ok to feel anxious and even depressed when your out of your usual schedule, I'd be worried if you didn't. Just like NS, if you need to chat or you feel overwhelmed feel free to message me and I'll give you my cell and we can chat. I am a professional listener so I'm pretty good at it;) your right though, this will pass and before you know it, you'll be back in time to try a #gorillafinger J of beautiful Chloe .. Have a good one gf and stay golden
.✌️....

Good morning shorti! She looks marvelous. They look like pretty meaty buds. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Goodmorning GT ;) Thank you thank you! The nugs are pretty meaty indeed, I was just hoping they'd have delve into more lateral growth - but then again I have to remember, she'll be facing the chop after just barely a full 6 weeks into flowering :confused:

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday as well GT

Chloe looks gorgeous as always my friend. Will you have access to meds when you get to Poland? I hope so! It's ok to feel anxious and even depressed when your out of your usual schedule, I'd be worried if you didn't. Just like NS, if you need to chat or you feel overwhelmed feel free to message me and I'll give you my cell and we can chat. I am a professional listener so I'm pretty good at it;) your right though, this will pass and before you know it, you'll be back in time to try a #gorillafinger J of beautiful Chloe .. Have a good one gf and stay golden
.✌️....

I unfortunately will not have access to meds immediately in Poland but I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make a friend during the time there who may or may not have a connection on some MJ

I'm hoping to be able to sneak away to a more cannabis friendly EU Nation at sometime in the trip, seeing as I have a Schengen Visa.
Either way it's only 2 weeks but I really appreciate you and NS offering an ear for me should things get overwhelming :circle-of-love:

I hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Well I hope you keep me in mind NS if the CS works hehe

anyways, Goodmorning 420magazine!
Chloe is on day 39, this morning I ran 10gal of water with the help of a shop vac to remove runoff
IMG_043845.jpg
IMG_043755.jpg

sorry for the pink pics I thought the iphone cam would be better.

She's starting to show nipple-like foxtails coming off the buds in all directions, looking a bit like Chem/OG tbh :cheer:
Still have no idea what her true genetic line is but whatev haha - whatever it is, it's good!

Most of her nugs are roughly golf-ball size with the exception being the 7 main colas so I'm thinking my yield should be decent :thumb:
hoping for 4oz hehe

hope everyone's having an awesome Sunday!

Ofcourse I Will think of you! Thats How we help eachother .

She is looking awesome! I wonder How the smoke and yield Will be :)

Goodmorning GT ;) Thank you thank you! The nugs are pretty meaty indeed, I was just hoping they'd have delve into more lateral growth - but then again I have to remember, she'll be facing the chop after just barely a full 6 weeks into flowering :confused:

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday as well GT

I unfortunately will not have access to meds immediately in Poland but I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make a friend during the time there who may or may not have a connection on some MJ

I'm hoping to be able to sneak away to a more cannabis friendly EU Nation at sometime in the trip, seeing as I have a Schengen Visa.
Either way it's only 2 weeks but I really appreciate you and NS offering an ear for me should things get overwhelming :circle-of-love:

I hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Due to budget and Health issues i cant travel myself, but everyone is welcome. How awesome is it If you get knowledge over every now and then AND have a great time?

I may hit you up if I make it to NL, NS ;)

Anyways, I wanted to give a close-up of the bud to give a better idea of the nippling I'm talking about ;)
IMG_044149.jpg

Calyx's are all pretty swollen, she's definitely doing her thing hehe

Killing it shorti morning girl.

Seems you got lots of great growers here helping ya out .

I do think they look pretty cool PW and Thanks NS, Newty and Joe! I definitely do have an amazing collective of growers supporting me here - I love it!

Chloe is on day 40F and I decided to do a nice photoshoot with her ;)
DSC_0013153.JPG
DSC_0014155.JPG
DSC_0015159.JPG
DSC_0018134.JPG

I hope everyone is having an awesome night! Will try to make it around to a few journals here shortly :Namaste:

40 days....you gunna have some Huge, Dank, Gerbil Wang's!
They will be awesome looking!

Thank you Furcifer!! She unfortunately comes down at the end of this week ;'(
I could only imagine what she would look like after a full 9 week flowering period.

Back
Top Bottom