Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Still shes a beautiful gal.. nice photos shorti!

Thank you Toasty, that makes me feel super honored that someone with a plant like your slurry thinks my babe here is a beautiful gal :circle-of-love:

Thank you Furcifer!! She unfortunately comes down at the end of this week ;'(
I could only imagine what she would look like after a full 9 week flowering period.
My bad! You are leaving soon.
How do the trichs look?

it's alright Furcifer :Namaste:
about 50/50 clear/milky on the calyx themselves.
I'm hoping the amount of milky increases by friday. Lights will be turning off Thursday at the scheduled lights off time and I'm going to cut her probably when I get home from work on Friday, giving her just under 24 hr darkness.

Anyways I'm off for the night. Goodnight Furcifer & 420magazine! Cya tomorrow

Good afternoon everyone!

My day is going well! due to the upcoming winter, season at the nursery is slowing down so I'm missing out on some hours for a little while :(

Chloe is on day 42 of flowering today!!
unfortunately, when the lights go off tonight - they will not be turning back on.
Family members will be flying in on Friday, so my cut date has been pushed back yet again - meaning I will cut her tomorrow night after a 24hr dark period.

here's some shots of the beautiful Chloe!
DSC_0020128.JPG
DSC_0026117.JPG
DSC_0027120.JPG

Hope everyone is having a fantastic hump day!

Next time I post here, will be pre-harvest and post-harvest pictures.. and to be honest, I want to cry.

This has been one of the best journeys of my life and I can't wait to join all of you for my next grow!!
when my 2x2x4 tent arrives, I will be ghost-running it to see what types of temperatures I maintain.

I plan to buy 2 Fusion boards and 2 Sunboards, in hope of maintaining less than 78' temp in the tent.
We will see.

Seeing as my space is short, I will be starting all seeds in coco prior to throwing them in the hydro bucket.
I have 3 pre-98 bubba kush regular seeds. I will be starting them all in 1gal coco with a 12/12 light cycle in hopes of finding a female to either clone or transplant into my 5gal dwc bucket.

Wow. It's been a great run shorti! Cant believe you'll be over in polandia before you know it!

She looks absolutely beautiful. Awesome job on the grow!!!

WoW Horti you and chloe have Come so far! You can Enjoy smoking her after poland! The next setup Will be a Sweet ass upgrade compared to What you have right now... can you imagine How the girls Will turn out?. have a great evening and a wonderfull time with the family!

DSC_003286.JPG
DSC_003689.JPG
DSC_003780.JPG

Chloe is down for the count!
Wet weight roughly 670~ with stems and all after trim
I was SO IMPRESSED by this harvest

She will hang for 4-12hr before going in the fridge

I am loving the scene in my house right now, hope everyone is having an awesome day!!

Awwww it's bitter sweet isn't my friend .

You did so well with her, you deserve every bit of goodness Chloe has in her. Nice haul girl, so impressed. I am already asking to be pre-signed up for the new Grow! Please and thanks.

I'll sit back and wait patiently for you to return. Much love girl and safe travels.

thanks for the kind words everyone :cheer:

I sampled some of the scissor hash and made butter out of all of her trim :circle-of-love:
I don't think I've ever been this stoned before xD

I hope everyone is having an awesome day
plan to catch up once I regain my competence

Back
Top Bottom