First Full Flower Tent

Started the flush on the soil girls and did the last res change with nutrients in it for the DWC girls today, it’s getting close, but I’m thinking the chem might go a little longer that the other girls, she just doesn’t look as far along, this is a shot of the 2 DWC girls, chem on the right and GSC on the left
FFF2CCCF-6622-4DDB-94CE-F4BAA43C28FA.jpeg
this is the Gorilla glue she is so frosty and sticky and smells delicious
5F762C47-4B50-404C-896C-324B41B856DC.jpeg
0CAA61EA-F915-4424-A0EB-60545270AD77.jpeg
FEBBBC47-187E-4085-8A68-FB462E3BEE05.jpeg
next is the chem, I’mthinking/hoping she will need a little more time than the others
AFEC1C59-95F6-42D2-9F3D-FA080559B5C8.jpeg
D012C337-9348-43CC-AB66-EAAF4393B75B.jpeg
E63AC48E-1CCB-4A34-8C3D-9AA0FC7F9033.jpeg

And this is the GSC first, she is a leggy beast but smells so sweet and so frosty
76B24F03-F2F7-4EA9-AE8D-1B912ACB098C.jpeg
3FE5C519-F299-4F74-8514-30A30782AB52.jpeg
C821D663-EAD1-4D75-9301-88AE49D248EC.jpeg
and last but not least in the bag seed, she was having issues but seems to have bounced back nicely
D9E4A1D3-8433-4B06-9286-AE47F3F5723C.jpeg
83614BE8-7415-4F51-A72C-1CEB4D85DFA3.jpeg
946BD020-54F5-4E95-A583-330CD8564449.jpeg
and here is a group shot
2CFE9AE6-F2F4-4AB3-BFC6-5481E42E27DB.jpeg

Well I started in DWC and just recently started to dabble with soil because I was having issues keeping water temps down, but I got a 8” extraction fan so that’s not an issue now, I like both for different reasons, the DWC I feel i have more control but it’s a little more work, on the other hand I’m still learning soil so I’ve had some issues for sure, not sure what exactly they r and it’s harder to fix stuff in soil, so for now I prefer DWC, although that isn’t worry free by any means. Now once I get a little more experience with soil that could change, also I live in prohibition land and live in an apartment so now that I have some soil plants getting close to harvest I’m thinking I’m gonna run into another hurdle, idk how I’m gonna get this soil outta here, without looking suspect as fuck lol

Gonna b like Shawshank redemption in here, with holes in my pockets, fill them with dirt before I leave my house and sprinkle it down my pants leg lol

Well I started in DWC and just recently started to dabble with soil because I was having issues keeping water temps down, but I got a 8” extraction fan so that’s not an issue now, I like both for different reasons, the DWC I feel i have more control but it’s a little more work, on the other hand I’m still learning soil so I’ve had some issues for sure, not sure what exactly they r and it’s harder to fix stuff in soil, so for now I prefer DWC, although that isn’t worry free by any means. Now once I get a little more experience with soil that could change, also I live in prohibition land and live in an apartment so now that I have some soil plants getting close to harvest I’m thinking I’m gonna run into another hurdle, idk how I’m gonna get this soil outta here, without looking suspect as fuck lol
You can reuse the soil, I blend mine with new at about 33old, 66new plus amendments. I’m betting you could go higher.

you're gonna find a pile gets locked up with the roots. knew an apt dweller who grew and kept loads of other plants, and recycled all the soils. she also had a worm bin, and did composting. the root material needs to get consumed.

she was a fantastic grower and had it to the point where she hardly used any nutes at all in anything. she managed to do it in an apt, it was a decent size place, but it is doable.

Between DWC and soil, which one gives you the opportunity to be away from home the most?

I'm thinking long term when life gets back to normal hBetween DWC and soil, which one gives you the opportunity to be away from home the
Between DWC and soil, which one gives you the opportunity to be away from home the most?

I'm thinking long term when life gets back to normal ha
10 gallon plus soil for me.

@Timhomegrow
Soil is the choice for ease for me.

Even taking my grow indoors I will remain in soil/peat. Water and come back in a week and no ppm's to worry about, no rez change. Yield is not as lofty as hydro, but I don't want to worry about it or have maintenance.

My first two grows were autos in 3gal pots, seemed to water often in late flower. Doing photos in 7gal and excited to see my watering schedule. 10g is the next step....too scared this time around

Single DWC late into flower needs a top off every day or two, but if you went with RDW or any kind of DWC that could top itself off somehow, you could theoretically go 7-10 days if ur dialed in really well, soil I could see 4 days, I been looking into making 5gal hempy buckets to give those a try, kinda seems like the best or both worlds

Whats up Storm? I would think soil... but I could be wrong - I can walk away for 4 to 5 days no problem. If I rigged a swick or similar to bottom water then I could go for longer

So my first eBay rosin press split at the weld, so they sent me a new one and let me keep the other one, but the new one did the same, so the gave me my money back and let me keep them both, so I did the only thing there was to do, I bought a $85 6 ton bench shop press and a mining the heat plate from the one that broke, so in the end I have a WAAAAY better press for half the price, and got my dab pen in the mail
7DE6B279-1F04-42B7-ACAB-8D99CCCC9F40.jpeg
BBC3F635-8FDC-4205-8C76-0BA0EE69FB3D.jpeg
58F25A10-3A67-41D2-A7D2-3ADB8B1351CE.jpeg
7FE62AC0-E7EC-4049-8371-75D8E86448FD.jpeg
image.jpg

Also I got a little $15 led for clones and stuff, I will see if it’s enough power lol it came as 2 separate bars, I just screwed it to some super strong cardboard, I think it says it’s100watts but pulls 20watts but not sure if I even believe that lol
image.jpg

That sucks about the presses but glad you got cash back and a work around solution. Oh man that goo looks potent, strip out the plant material, the chlorophyll & plant waxes and get down to the honey. You are nailing it over here
Thanks, I am enjoying it, I’ve never bought or smoked and concentrates until I pressed some lol how much does that stuff cost around here? I’ve been mostly just putting it in my blunts, It’s like trying to gently place some caramel in there with out getting it on ur fingers or the outside of the blunt or clumping up all the weed in there, it’s not an easy task, but so worth it, even though many would scoff at the idea of putting it in blunts, but I like it lol I’m shopping around for a rig and a enail but till then it works perfect, that picture makes it look easy but I assure you that it went down hill from there, there was name calling and swearing involved :lot-o-toke:lol
382B66C1-A8C4-4632-B9DD-5F9509FE1076.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom