First Grow - 2x250 Watt CFL With Supplementing LEDs

Day 67/17 Flower

Hey guys, great news! the number of flowers she is making is definitely proportional to the amount of leaves she has been producing! :lot-o-toke:

She is doing great, sucking up water and nutes like they are nothing at this point; i almost am needing to water her every 24 hours, and using flowering nutes like it was a hand-fed hydro system, and she is taking it all like a champ. still havent noticed trichomes forming, but going in to week three of flowering, i don't expect much more stretching. Over 5 weeks left of maturing and ripening, im hoping for some big buds!

DSCF02015.JPG

DSCF01998.JPG

and some nice bud shots, the more leaves i move aside, the more i find!
DSCF02027.JPG

DSCF02036.JPG

DSCF02044.JPG

DSCF02055.JPG

DSCF02065.JPG

DSCF02075.JPG

DSCF02085.JPG

Frost, that last pic is poster material.

Wow I think I got here right on time!!!! Good looking plant man. I just started my own grow as well about 20 days ago from seeds they are 18 days today from when they first sprouted! Can't wait to see your plant develop!

thanks as always GB, and Dannyboy, welcome, you should def start a grow journal!

im very glad i took clones from this plant, she was a freebie, and i was planning on just using her for practice for my real grow but i am astonished at the vigor and density of this plant. bear in mind i have done a LOT of defoliating over the course of this plants life, and you could just never tell.

i feel like growing a row of these outdoors would result in a hedgerow, and if i could, i would so trim it like a hedge just because i could lol rows of indica hedges and towering sativa trees in between....... sigh.... thats the dream, isnt it?

is uploading pics as much of a pain in the ass for you as it is for me? because i have to relog in about 17 times each time i want to upload more than like 2 at a time. idk if its just the nature of anonymity or if i have a shit connection or something

When you log in are you checking the Remember Me box? Try that. If I don't check the box I lose my login just opening new pages. Haven't noticed any problems uploading pics except for some little smilies the other day. Said they were too small and they didn't get processed.

Dannyboy. They make TOR for some phones too.

L8r

Day 71/21 Flower

The good news:

she has, almost overnight, developed many trichomes all over her buds, and is on her way, though still just starting, to become nice and frosty
DSCF02288.JPG

DSCF02276.JPG

The bad news

she has also, overnight, developed all over the place what appear to be
MALE PREFLOWERS D:
DSCF02293.JPG

even infesting the buds! am i crazy? are these pollen sacks forming? what should i do?
DSCF02307.JPG

if this is stress related hermaphrodism, then its from light leaks at night. i admit, i have kept the door cracked some night to help vent out heat, but i have also been keeping a curtain blocking any direct light coming in the few hours in the morning where there is some ambient light. thought it would be fine, but i guess not... was so concerned about keeping a 10 degree day/night heat difference i may have slacked and made her into a hermie. should i around and pluck any that i see?

Back
Top Bottom