First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Yes, i think u are correct mono... Then i have to say that they are real damn happy :)
This is day 22... Its CrAZy... :) the most of the side-shots are finding their way up to the top. I dont think i gonna need to lst them. But i think i will need to cut some fan-leafs so the light will find its way down. For now its ok... But after a week or so maybe i trim a little to let it be some new bud sites. I have put all flower in the center of the lamp so they can share as much light as possible. But really... wOw. They grow quick. Look...

image7019.jpg

Day 24.. They are starting to stretch. I've gave them their full dose of nutrients yesterday and they responded well.
I have seen some small yellowing on the tips of some fresh leafs. I read it could be lack of nutrients or just a normal thing thats happens when they start to flower... I hope for number 2. But i have only give them nutrients one time before and at a small dose. Im sure its not from that. But we'll see in a few days if the new leafs has the same kind of tips then i will investigate. But this is in no way some kind of trouble, they look very healthy.

image7047.jpg
image7048.jpg
image7049.jpg

These are autoflowers? You don't really want to defoliate an autoflower much. Could stunt the growth. If you do then don't do to much in one day. A lot of auto growers lollipop the lower leaves to keep them from shading neighboring plants.

Back
Top Bottom