First Grow - AK-48 Feminized Seed

Hmm alright. In that case 3 weeks of flowering. Seems like it going to take at least 9 at this rate.

Transplanted the other seedling last night to BioBizz all-mix soil. Although I was planning on going 12/12 right away, I've decided to veg that one for 6-8 weeks and try to avoid some of the mistakes made with the first plant. More confident about this one as she's got some proper soil to grow in.

l93l.jpg

Hi Olagan!
Your big girl's buds are developing nicely! reps!:thumb:
Are you going to try a bit of LST with the new baby? LST along with the long veg you have planned will turn her into a bushy monster with many tops instead of one main cola.
Creative use of the pop cans! Lets you get more light on those lower buds. Just have one concern, I don't know if this applys to your LED's but with HID you have to be careful with shiny surfaces that can reflect and pinpoint the light so much that it burns a leaf.
You can also place white surfaces around the plants as that will reflect light too.
Happy growing!:peace:

Thank you FC, and hello :ciao:

I've certainly thought about trying LST on this one. I'll have to read up more about it, how to do it and when to start and all that.
As for the shiny pop cans and LED i don't know either but so far I haven't noticed anything. guess i'll have to read up on that too. And the closet walls are white so that should help a little bit :)

Hey Olagan! the plants are looking great! So you are about to delve into some LST'ing, Congrats!
If you have pharmacy's or tobacco stores around you, the pipe cleaner wires work great for LST'ing. I used wire at one point on mine exactly like you have and it was very difficult to keep it positioned where it wasn't trying to cut into the plant, usually at the node as the stem slides around in it too easy. If you have a local hydro shop, they carry foam covered wire too. It comes in a roll that you cut as needed. That stuff works just as well as pipe cleaners. Just some ideas for you later if you don't have the means right now.
I'm watching and following, you're doing great! :thumb:

Hey chap I New to growing but u have the same marks on the leaves I had, after great advice I worked out it was a temp issue, what temp day and night are u getting?? Or how high is your fan as I found that was a bit close also

She looks great- Lots of buds! Reps!:bravo:
And King John is right- I wouldn't worry about the yellow leaves- she knows her time is coming and is using everything she can to make buds. My previous plants yellowed even the upper leaves sticking out from the buds before they were done.
:peace:

some leaves you just can't save no matter how hard you try. plant looks great.

Looking good. Thanks for the images. I flush at week 7 from first pistil sighting and use plain water from there on out.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients and flush for 7 days. I would plan your harvest around what effects you want from your medicine. you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com 30x jewelers loupe

Back
Top Bottom