First Grow - AK-48 Feminized Seed

Update for the other plant: I haven't been paying much attention to her and I gave up the LST plans. Today was her 30th day in vegging in 18/6 and I took a closer look at her. And discovered pistils are right on their way :D. this must be a sign to flip for 12/12 right away?

2013-12-20_22_53_24.jpg

2013-12-20_22_53_51.jpg

Looks good there Olagan! You can go to flower anytime, as far as the best time to do it....I'll leave that to those who have a few grows on. You've been in veg a month right? Is she about a foot tall?
I have plants in veg right now that have lots of pistils and pre-flowers, they have been there over a month that way waiting for the flower room to be free.
Sure is a pretty plant!

she looks perfect you little alien bugger! go back to your planet, but with :love: so you don't want to blow us up lol

4 weeks to pistil in intense veg schedule. good info man. its rare but its repeating I still fuck my plants up one way or another that's what happens when u mess with em too much.

Haha thanks guys. I'll keep her on veg for a couple more weeks. And with this plant I've just not messed with her at all. I haven't overwatered or overfed and just left her do it's thing. No signs of the yellow tips that the first one had. The first plant I did make a lot of mistakes with on top of the fact that the soil wasn't up to good standards either. And the first one is still doing pretty well with only 3 weeks of vegging and all the mistakes so I'll be hoping even better results with this one :)

congrats! I would suggest cutting the buds from the stalks and laying them out so they dry more evenly.

Hey congrats on your harvest- looks like it was a good one! Theres nothing that compares to smoking what you grew yourself! Reps

Back
Top Bottom