First Grow - AK-48 Feminized Seed

There are some folks who defoliate during flower, but I prefer not to because the plant will use those leaves for energy as she runs out of nitrogen towards the end. My last grow yellowed and used up almost all their leaves by the time they were harvested. I was glad I left them to do their job.
I agree with Flower Child here. I'm not defoliating this grow. This is a highly debated subject. Kind of a personal preference in the end. :)

Ciao peeps.

For what I can tell the grow is still going alright and buds forming well. I've been feeding flowering nutrients for just about every day. Whenever I skip a day it is wilting the following morning. Then after feeding perks right back up again, I wasn't really expecting having to feed this often.
Little one seems to be doing good
otzc.jpg

ysv7.jpg

jihz.jpg

2nn7.jpg

glvk.jpg

the stems get harder during flowering but it is possible just bend slowly.the yellowing at the tips is nute burn.in my opinion i see far too many people in soil adding way too much nutes.I would straight water for the next two cycles then give mollases or a flower booster high in p.

generally not but no harm done!!they look awesome check out my grow Reveg Clone SOG Grow!

Growing is a learning curve the plants tell u what they need.Generally in soil you dont have to ph the water or nutrient solution.and when you do add nutrients you are supposed to feed the soil.back off on the nutes and youll see a difference. i gotta try the led lights out!!looking great keep us updated.

you can use Low Stress Training anytime in vegetative growth or flowering, the returns from this technique are diminished in flowering. once a part of a leaf yellows it is damaged and will not return to green, just keep an eye on the tips so it does not worsen.

here is a BioBizz nutrient feed chart that lists all of the nutrients and their feed rates, I would start feeding nutrient at 1/4 recommended dosage and increase it over several watering by 1/4 strength until you are at full strength nutrients. If you notice any nutrient burn I would feed your plants the same dosage the next watering. If your nutrient burn is bad you should flush your pots with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size.

biobizz_grow_chart1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom