First Grow - AK-48 Feminized Seed

I've decided to germinate another seed... and get a larger pot for it.
I'll still keep this plant for a while and see how it'll develop but I'm not expecting much.

Method same as previously: 12 hours in a water glass -> after that between paper towels. Moist and dark place

oo3b.jpg

Hey, congrats on starting another plant!
I wouldnt give up on your older girl just yet though. She may sort out her problems and give you some nice buds in the end. These are some pretty tough plants.
And in the end she will have been a valuable learning experience.:thumb:
:peace:

lol Cannafan true that. The best hobby ever :)
On another note you got my vote for motm :)

Draxlin, I started 12/12 a week ago and didn't water at all for 5 days (i thought I had overwatered before and let it dry).
Now I've given nutrients on Thursday and today. That was going to be my other question too, if I'm supposed to give nutrients on every watering or use just plain water sometimes?

i think when using nutes its completely upto you as long as you aint showing nute burn or signs of salt build up feed away but its just what ever you prefer as a grower. good luck mukker

HI Olagan, thanks for the vote! Much appreciated!
I am using general hydroponics nutrient system, I started out as recommended often on this site with 1/4 strength nutes for a few waterings and then graduated up to full strength. I give nutes on every water, but some people do it differently. I guess it's all in whether the plants like it or show signs of dislike...nute burn etc. as stated above. I had one rather finicky plant that I had to decrease the nutes on.
I'm sure there will be other opinions, it's just what's working on mine.
Have fun ....and you're right ...it's the best hobby...with rich rewards!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom