First Grow - AK-48 Feminized Seed

Subscribed. I am also growing AK48. your plant is growing well, I would beginning feeding 1/4 strength and progressively over several waterings increase by 1/4 strength until you are at full strength nutrients. how many watts are the Light Emitting Diodes and how many watts is your LED light?

vhia.jpg

xsdg.jpg

px7a.jpg

2wvc.jpg

Hey cannafan! Nope, it's producing white/light brown on the new growth still. And the growth has drastically slowed down. I'm not sure what to do now, should I give her more Substral, which is a vegging stage nute or should I let it be until next week when I get the nutes for flowering stage? I've been on 12/12 for 2 days now.

On another note, I noticed the lowest pair of leaves have turned almost completely yellow. Is that supposed to happen to these leaves or a sign of deficiency? I took a couple of pics

nur0.jpg

nbci.jpg

Completely normal, the lower leaves will yellow and die off as the light gets less and less intense and with time the lower few sets will follow suit. When the lower leaves look good and dead remove them to stop fungus getting a chance to set in. Always clean up the dead leaves.
I would let her completely dry out until she wilts a bit and the pot is very light just to make sure she is not over watered. A deficiency or nute burn usually show on the old bigger fan leaves and don't often show on new growth, so she could have damp roots.
:green_heart:

Hey man, subbed. You replied on my AK48 grow journal. Your plant looks great btw! My plant had the same problem with the older fan leaves yellowing so I just removed them. I think my plant is semi-stunted though, because your AK48 leaves and overall height looks a lot bigger than mine.. oh well.

Alright guys, she has last been watered on saturday. Recent developement, I removed the yellowed first 2 "fake" leaves I showed you before, whatever they're called. And as dragon said the lower ones have followed suite in the yellowing. The middle leaves on each side have some sort of a brown hole, I hope they're not from unwanted guests. Should I remove the entire sets of leaves already?

tccw.jpg

bla8.jpg

1x46.jpg

Morning Olagan! :ciao:
I'd leave the yellowing leaves till they are completely yellow before removing.
Have you fed her any nutes yet? They might be yellowing because she is hungry?
Regarding the brown spot it could be a burn from a water droplet or maybe a ph issue- what is the ph of your water you give her?
I dont think its a bug cause mites are the usual culprit and they leave tiny white spots instead. Do you have a magnifier at least 20x? You could then check the underside of the leaves for eggs or webbing.
Well as you have read above I have no solutions only more questions as you try to figure her out. But hopefully something will be found as she is starting the most stressful time of her life due to the stretching she is about to do for you in early flower. :peace:

you have a little bit of nutrient burn on your new growth, I would not increase the amount of nutrients you are feeding next watering. you should leave the yellowing leaves on the plants until they are really yellow.

Hello again :ciao:

So, 4 full days have gone without watering. More and more leaves on the bottom are starting to show similar yellowing. And each time there seems to be the same one brown spot or hole burnt through.

There has been little/none new growth development on top for about a week or more now. Thanks so much for everyone's input :circle-of-love:
New pictures taken today!
01fe.jpg

jio8.jpg

9v3h.jpg

c9sz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom