First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem - Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Tent

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Hope to have the new journal up in a day or two. Seeds have been prepped for germination. Just waiting for the tap to show.

Will they move this journal to completed automatically?

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Hope to have the new journal up in a day or two. Seeds have been prepped for germination. Just waiting for the tap to show.

Will they move this journal to completed automatically?

You may hit the "report post" button and let admin know to move it for ya. Looking forward to your newest adventure.

Re: First grow - AK-48 and Super Skunk (fem) in Coco Coir + Perlite, 600W LED - grow

Quick note: I will be adding a second LED to the grow tent very soon. It will be a 450W LED panel (about 190W actual draw) to help the girls have a good flowering. I'll update photos once I give the plants time to respond to the additional light, which hopefully won't be long.
Hey I just subscribed I'm looking to do a very similar grow as far as set up and lights. I'm not sure if you're allowed to say but what company did you end.up going with looks like 2 different brands? That's my plan as I have done a ton of research on spectrum requirements and plan to start with a blue heavy led and add a red heavy for flowering.

Re: First grow - AK-48 and Super Skunk (fem) in Coco Coir + Perlite, 600W LED - grow

Hey I just subscribed I'm looking to do a very similar grow as far as set up and lights. I'm not sure if you're allowed to say but what company did you end.up going with looks like 2 different brands? That's my plan as I have done a ton of research on spectrum requirements and plan to start with a blue heavy led and add a red heavy for flowering.

Good luck with your new grow. My only experience with LEDs is Mars-Hydro. Most have both veg and bloom cycle switches. My first grow had a 3zip/plant yield under the Reflector 96. There are many led companies to choose from. Mars-Hydro gets you the bloom for your buck IMHO.

I have a galaxyhydro 600W (about 245 actual) and a meizhi 450W (about 195 actual). Meizhi is a little more blue heavy, also adds more heat to the tent than the galaxyhydro. This first grow, I vegged with the galaxyhydro, added the meizhi just before flowering. Happy growing!! I will come along for the journey once you get a journal going.

I'll check it out!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile1200803666.jpg

420-magazine-mobile672190566.jpg

420-magazine-mobile316592639.jpg

420-magazine-mobile269309363.jpg

420-magazine-mobile934011252.jpg
Wow!! The look dense and sticky, great job!!

Quick update, final journal note:

Super Skunk Day 6 in jars. Smoking a sample. Much more up front buzz than the AK. Heavy lemon taste that stays and stays. It's actually pretty nice, especially if you like lemon!! haha. The skunk smell and taste are there, but not at all heavy. Biggest burst of skunk is when I open the cure jars... it's like being hit in the face with hot lemons and a skunk.

Thanks again to all who tagged along. New seeds a poppin, very thankful to the 420 Mag community. Peace!!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom