First Grow Diary 2021: Brooklyn Mangoes, One Plant in Scrog, California System

Twinsun I see that you tried to throw up a scrog net but had a hard time keeping the plant from just going vertical. I’m gonna tell you that as with any light/tent combo you’re going to have to spend a few grows looking for that sweet spot where the light isn’t too harsh but is also nice and strong. This run pay very close attention to the distance from the light where the bud stops being nice and dense and fully formed.. that way on your next cycle, you know exactly where to start cleaning up all your small branches so that all of your buds are in optimal range.

Its that kind of fine tuning that will help you achieve your 1kg goal.

thank for your answer and interest :passitleft:

i struggle with trimming , it's been 5 years since i start , my technique is getting way better than before
i got some juicy nugget ( thx to solar system light ! )

but like you say , i struggle to make it flat canopy , and struggle to guess wich branch to cut to make them all spaced well and separate so they can grow huge and big stick full of bud

i am improving every grow but it just wonder me when i see some grow journal, they do it so well , some other grow journal .... im not that bad .

i always do 1 plant , sometime 2 .. but that's it , and i am looking for the best as well

last time the plant went to high and i got sunburn from my light, it's fukin strong light , i need to be a bit away from it if not it burn the plant, i was at the right spot in January but that things keep grow and grow !!! :lot-o-toke:

but you are so right , with time i will perfect my training , it takes years i think to get the perfect tree !
i try to get that triangle upside down ....... but im not there yet ... my triangle pyramid are on way up .... i want it opposite side :morenutes:
so hard !!!!!

thanks for your advice
i cant wait for that girl to get big

i will have no smoke tmr ...... this is tragedy

hopefully a friend sort me out for this month ......

it's ok , i forgive her if she do good to me in the very near future

Peace CHEFDGREEN :ganjamon:

i always do 1 plant , sometime 2 .. but that's it , and i am looking for the best as well
I am in the same boat, it's illegal here is NZ, so there is good logic to support only growing 1 plant and so if you're caught then 1 plant looks totally minimum. Lately here, it seems the authorities can still view half a dozen plants as being for personal use, so I have bumped the numbers up a little because I like to grow and I like to feel greedy when I do so!

If you ever want to see really big plants, have a google for images under "mendo dope boys", they grow some absolute beauties and harvest kilos off single plants. :hookah:

Australia here , same type of law as Nz

I pray one day it will be legal :adore:

i only flower one plant , because of it , i got 2 other plant in another room vegging on a t 5

so 3 in total , but i only flower one , so they can't say it's for anything else than myself
we can have 20 to be consider as personal use, but im suspicious , those pp they have nothing to do in their life

they have to chase the ganja smoker because this is DRUGZZZZZ

THEY really have nothing to do .........

yes i totally know what you mean by feeling greedy ....
thats why one is the way to go for me

mendo dope boy >?? hey ???

damn pistil are all here , but tiny .... im like day 11 for sure ...

ok guys here is a new patch of pictures

damn i am so stressed guys

today is official , i have no smoke ...... this is tragedy

i am freaking out , i feel i keep deffo , and deffo and deffo
she keep stretch and stretch

look like she start flower , because i fix that leak however in my mind , it's the same shit since early january , and i am going coucou with this plant .....
i pray i didn't do all this for nothing !!!!

i have deffo and some serious loli pop today , i try to make the branch a little bit spaced cause she keep growing balls of leaf that mix between them

so i follow one of the advice here and i cut some lower branch that was mixing to each other , i hate do that i feel it's like i kill her but i have no choice , i am so scared of mold , i got mold last time ... was so upset

what do you think ??

i tied the upper branch , try to make the upper part flat
and tied up a bit and cut some leaf to have good light penetration ..

i am going mad , i just want that stretch to stop and she start budding , i am so worry

i didnt buy smoke for a year ... now i need to get something for like a month and half ... damn

next grow 2 plant in , straigh to flower , i need a little reserve .. damn!!!!!

IMG20210210214430.jpg

IMG20210210214434.jpg

IMG20210210214438.jpg

IMG20210210214441.jpg

IMG20210210214443.jpg

IMG20210210235443.jpg

IMG20210210235448.jpg

IMG20210210235449.jpg

IMG20210210235452.jpg

IMG20210210235456.jpg

Alright guys

new pics , yes she flower it's official , i hope she will go well

i did some work from outside the room to isolate the door , so cold air stay in during night time (day)
clean up make sure all leaks are gone

clean up extract of air con outside

now i read , need to give her cold water , 20 to 23 , i always give my plant water from RO , but always it's like 27 degree or so :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

now i use a freezer , i get the temp to 19 - 20 - 21 and feed her , ive read it's good for her :passitleft:

bit more work but i try to get everything to the closest best condition if i can say :bongrip:

i got 2 ounce from friend , fuck i haven't bough smoke for over a yea, it is very painful :volcano-smiley::bongrip::ganjamon:

Buying a bag in this country is like buying a house and ask for a 50 years mortgage , im telling you !!!:eek::eek:

but i will micro dose to wait until harvest day , very harsh time you know >?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? guys ? :ganjamon:

IMG20210214202322.jpg

IMG20210214202329.jpg

IMG20210214202333.jpg

IMG20210214202337.jpg

IMG20210214202343.jpg

IMG20210214202346.jpg

IMG20210214202354.jpg

where did you read this nonsense about cold water? Room temperature water is just fine... there is no need for cold water. There is a trick that some people use at the very end of the grow... the last watering is of ice water, to convince the plant that winter is here and that it is time to finish up.... but cold water the rest of the time is only going to confuse and stunt your plant. Do not do it.

where did you read this nonsense about cold water? Room temperature water is just fine... there is no need for cold water. There is a trick that some people use at the very end of the grow... the last watering is of ice water, to convince the plant that winter is here and that it is time to finish up.... but cold water the rest of the time is only going to confuse and stunt your plant. Do not do it.
ive read in many forum and many pp , they all have water around 20-23 like there is no oxygen over 23 and plant struggle to catch up with nutrient

iam not the only one who read this >?/

OK not especially from this particular link , i was on my phone but there is a few link where you can read about what i have see

what you reckon ? :lot-o-toke:

I reckon you are confusing hydro and soil methods and I also reckon that you are being confused by other grow sites that maybe are not as enlightened as we are here at 420mag.

ive learn from here , i ve read treat coco like hydro ? because coco is hydro ..

But im not expert , i ve picked things from there and there over year , and this is my first journal
im open to any opinion :passitleft:

I can't watch or comment on an age restricted video, but I owe you an apology. I was not awake enough to be commenting earlier and I totally forgot that you were in coco. Sorry to have been commenting as a soil grower, because there are many things that happen in the coco/hydro world that defy my logic, and I am almost totally without experience in that realm. Carry on... glad to see that you have your leaks all fixed and that you are finally in bloom!

I can't watch or comment on an age restricted video, but I owe you an apology. I was not awake enough to be commenting earlier and I totally forgot that you were in coco. Sorry to have been commenting as a soil grower, because there are many things that happen in the coco/hydro world that defy my logic, and I am almost totally without experience in that realm. Carry on... glad to see that you have your leaks all fixed and that you are finally in bloom!
Growing Exposed

is the name of his channel , go check , im sure you saw his face at least ONCE on YouTube.

Thank you for your interest and answer , you scared me actually , i tough i do something wrong or ?

i want advice from different peoples , as i am no way an expert , it's my hobby . I want to learn to make that Dama Like in Amsterdam :yummy: when you open a tiny box , there is a like a gram and half and suddenly

pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the smells around the room like WTF !!!

That's my goal :passitleft:

( and i need to get this harvest cause you know how much smoking cost here ???? :lot-o-toke:THIS IS INSANE !!! )

We must learn to masterize Mary Jane , so we don't need to go see BOB from across the Street who sell you small Bagz of not good DAMA and worth things , he Act like ScarFace because he 's got 3 ounce and a half in the back and he sell tiny 25 dollar bag.

:bongrip::bongrip:

Amen :adore:

Alright guys

new pics , yes she flower it's official , i hope she will go well

i did some work from outside the room to isolate the door , so cold air stay in during night time (day)
clean up make sure all leaks are gone

clean up extract of air con outside

now i read , need to give her cold water , 20 to 23 , i always give my plant water from RO , but always it's like 27 degree or so :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

now i use a freezer , i get the temp to 19 - 20 - 21 and feed her , ive read it's good for her :passitleft:

bit more work but i try to get everything to the closest best condition if i can say :bongrip:

i got 2 ounce from friend , fuck i haven't bough smoke for over a yea, it is very painful :volcano-smiley::bongrip::ganjamon:

Buying a bag in this country is like buying a house and ask for a 50 years mortgage , im telling you !!!:eek::eek:

but i will micro dose to wait until harvest day , very harsh time you know >?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? guys ? :ganjamon:

IMG20210214202322.jpg

IMG20210214202329.jpg

IMG20210214202333.jpg

IMG20210214202337.jpg

IMG20210214202343.jpg

IMG20210214202346.jpg

IMG20210214202354.jpg
Looks like its about to pop full flowers anyday now. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom