First Grow Diary 2021: Brooklyn Mangoes, One Plant in Scrog, California System

i have made a lot of research , it's not many strain to fight tinnitus , mine is severe ,i need to calm down or i go nuts with this sound, it's been 10 years now ..

i am no alone ! :lot-o-toke:

yea Brooklyn mangoes , for tinnitus , Sports (makes you do more ! ) , and eat deficiency ( makes you eat heaps ) .... my 3 main problem

go to leafy and check strain you need that is right for you

one day we will create the strain that killzz the tinnitus !! amen ! :adore:

Peace StoneOtter
Thanks Twinsun, killzz or maims is fine by me!

Very nice plant. :lot-o-toke:
Glad you got the light issue sorted out.
thank you for your kind word

i will post some pics soon

weather have drop just under 30 now during the day(night)
so i espect her to go better forward

buds are everywhere now, i gave her a serious deffo yesterday, it's just too much leaf

must be day around 30 now, bud are a bit tiny but i thinks it's because the temp

hopefully everything will be fine
first time i struggle so much with a girl ... :rollit:

:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

thank you for your kind word

i will post some pics soon

weather have drop just under 30 now during the day(night)
so i espect her to go better forward

buds are everywhere now, i gave her a serious deffo yesterday, it's just too much leaf

must be day around 30 now, bud are a bit tiny but i thinks it's because the temp

hopefully everything will be fine
first time i struggle so much with a girl ... :rollit:

:lot-o-toke::passitleft:
Good on ya Mate, may Bob remain yer Uncle 4-ever.

Hello

Few days without update

I have Question for the Community :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

I try to post in How to grow but there is not enough privileged
you need to be privileged to post you know >??? :passitleft:

ok guys

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Long story short , around week 5 or 6 i guess :high-five:

there was so hot before , this few day been so humid

So i am worry about MOLD , i had mold 2 grow ago , i am not doing the same mistake again
I have increase the ventilation inside , the van is blowing full force now

humidity raise for 72 / 75 .... it's raining outside for 7 days ..... nothing i can do ...
i bough little things in super market to absorb humidity in laundry ... seems to help a little bit ...

Anyway went to hydro store , talk about my concern
the old dude days

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE , HE GAVE ME A bottle , 1 ml for 10 litre he says

to help give O2 to roots and kill germ and MOLD :rollit:

So i make some research , simce i am growing with GREEN PLANET , in Coco , so there is no beneficial bacteria in there since it's not organic and all chemical nuts

I used white shark before in veg .. but that was 3 month ago ,... so from what i read , it kill microbe but kill all MOLD and others things

been using for 4 days , no difference, however , i see some Salt going out of fabric pot , more than usual , but not much anyway , he says it's good , some algee , bit more than usual on fabric as well .

now , there is no tread about it here on 420 magazine , one old tread from 10 years ago ... and pp arguing on it

DOES IT HELP , IT IS GOOD ? YES NO ??? OPINION FROM HERE ???? :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

I got a bit worry so i go half ml for 10 litre , just to make sure ( max 2ml for 10 l )

Would like some opinion from expert here ????? please

So plant start to stink anyway , it's comin , i will post pics soon

i am worry about this Mold :420:

THERE IS ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND

The mold , it come from the ROOT ? OR it install on the bud from No where ???
It's confusing for me , Please some lights here from someone who KNOW

IT's been humid for a week now , thanks god tmr back to sunny hot dry day , for all week so this humidity already start to go down now ..... was thinking go buy a dehumidifier but ..... life is tough right now .....

ANY ADVICE GUYS ??

Also keep feed with water between 18/19/20 degree , she seems to like it

more tied up try to make it flat but she is so huge , i reckon it's gonna be a multiple time harvest ( probably in 3 time )

This time i make MAGIC HONEY AND HAshish ( always ) ( if everything goes right , that girl have worry me SSOOOOOOOO much !!!)

peace :theband::Rasta::Rasta:

fORGOT TO mention ,

Very strong intake IN AND intake OUT

so there is not much i can do about that , there is 2 huge 250mm extraction fan , bigger than what i need for the tent , so AIR IN / AIR OUT is ok ,plenty of air + huge van blowing in there , that goes

bchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if you know what i mean :passitleft:

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

PEACE

I click
grow rooms
grow journals
journals in progress

Where it says Thread title is where I put the title of my journal. That opens the window of your journal.
My little experience with PM I used a product called Exile. It worked in my outdoor grow once. Check it out.
Good to know, thanks for the tip.

... This ... ???

1615167853841.png

Just confirming, this is a mix with water and apply directly to plant product?

you mean spray on it ? or just put in nut solution ??

im just confuse with Mold ,

i never had powder mildew or other one he says

me it was green shit that was like spider web on the bud ....
Hoi @twinsun ... I just Googled the product name Good Sir @StoneOtter referenced. I haven't used it.

When I read the instructions from the product URL I found, it said it was to be diluted in water and sprayed directly to all plant surfaces and NOT FED TO THE PLANTS!

I was trying to confirm this with @StoneOtter before you consider trying it.

Hoi @twinsun ... I just Googled the product name Good Sir @StoneOtter referenced. I haven't used it.

When I read the instructions from the product URL I found, it said it was to be diluted in water and sprayed directly to all plant surfaces and NOT FED TO THE PLANTS!

spray on flower after week 6 ???? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i pass .... i can't screw that one ... ive been feeding her for 4 month ...

if she do some wrong , im gonna cry until 2022

i am trying to understand where mold come from , there is not much info on that

i am confuse if it comes from roots , or if it create himself on a part of the bud where there is no air and very humid ?

i am with the HYDROGEN PEROXIDE at the moment ,i am trying to get more information from members here

i won't mind go buy some other product if have too , but it has to be 100 sure ...
i can't screw her ..... she drive me mad

thank you for your interest on my journal by the way

if you were here , and ma girl were ready , i would pay you a big blunt of Mango Brooklyn :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

spray on flower after week 6 ???? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i pass .... i can't screw that one ... ive been feeding her for 4 month ...

if she do some wrong , im gonna cry until 2022

i am trying to understand where mold come from , there is not much info on that

i am confuse if it comes from roots , or if it create himself on a part of the bud where there is no air and very humid ?

i am with the HYDROGEN PEROXIDE at the moment ,i am trying to get more information from members here

i won't mind go buy some other product if have too , but it has to be 100 sure ...
i can't screw her ..... she drive me mad
I can definitely understand you prefer not to spray 6 weeks into flower.

I think this option is a last resort if the mold continues.

If you leave the mold you know you have a ruined crop.

Getting the humidity down can only help. Maybe more (a lot more) of that product you mentioned to soak up moisture.

You are trying to understand where Mold/Mildew comes from- It comes from your humidity being too high.

If you've never used hydrogen peroxide, I think it's a huge mistake to use it now. It's an extreme oxidizer and in the wrong dose will kill your plant and burn your skin/eyes.

When your humidity is over 60%, transpiration moisture (plant sweat) and just moisture in the air never dry out completely.

Mildew spores are microscopic. If you've ever had mildew or mold EVER, it's still there.
It takes ONE SINGLE invisible microscopic spore in an environment over 60% humidity. That one spore will find moisture and reproduce into literally BILLIONS of spores.
Then every one of them is looking for moisture, too. And they find it on your plants, without even trying hard.

Your plants are the host for a mold that is slowly eating them, and surely ruining them by making it unhealthy to smoke.
If you have web mold over flowers, it's likely already too late.

If you have mildew and mold, you don't have good enough ventilation, regardless. Or your ventilation is bringing in more moisture and more spores, which is hurting, not helping.
Silica bags will take forever to soak up moisture, and yours will not subside.
You need a dehumidifier and a mildew treatment on every inch of your plants, multiple times.
You will have to spray the flowers or this will ruin your crop.

You asked for advice here and then when it was given, you say no to it, so I don't know what else to tell you.

If you smoke plants riddled with mildew, you're GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.
And if you don't remove every spore before your next grow, you'll repeat that same bad time, over and over.

You are trying to understand where Mold/Mildew comes from- It comes from your humidity being too high.

If you've never used hydrogen peroxide, I think it's a huge mistake to use it now. It's an extreme oxidizer and in the wrong dose will kill your plant and burn your skin/eyes.

When your humidity is over 60%, transpiration moisture (plant sweat) and just moisture in the air never dry out completely.

Mildew spores are microscopic. If you've ever had mildew or mold EVER, it's still there.
It takes ONE SINGLE invisible microscopic spore in an environment over 60% humidity. That one spore will find moisture and reproduce into literally BILLIONS of spores.
Then every one of them is looking for moisture, too. And they find it on your plants, without even trying hard.

Your plants are the host for a mold that is slowly eating them, and surely ruining them by making it unhealthy to smoke.
If you have web mold over flowers, it's likely already too late.

If you have mildew and mold, you don't have good enough ventilation, regardless. Or your ventilation is bringing in more moisture and more spores, which is hurting, not helping.
Silica bags will take forever to soak up moisture, and yours will not subside.
You need a dehumidifier and a mildew treatment on every inch of your plants, multiple times.
You will have to spray the flowers or this will ruin your crop.

You asked for advice here and then when it was given, you say no to it, so I don't know what else to tell you.

If you smoke plants riddled with mildew, you're GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.
And if you don't remove every spore before your next grow, you'll repeat that same bad time, over and over.
it was 3 grow ago , last year , early 2020 just before the virus , ive changed tent since and i use a massive fan inside , before i just had air in and air out

now ive got air in and out and huge fan in

no i don't have any thing , plant look healthy , its me , i want to avoid it to come , humidity is at 70 now .. i got huge ventilation , i am just scare that's all but so far i didn't see any thing

i was just wondering it it start from the root or no

so far so good , i have like 3/4 weeks left , the plant looks healthy , i am trying to get this grow done that's all

from tomorow from the weather , the humidity is going to drop
i am just paranoid ....
thx you for your answer

Back
Top Bottom