First Grow Diary 2021: Brooklyn Mangoes, One Plant in Scrog, California System

I can see pistils in this photo..:thumb:
Hopefully fixing the light leak will help the plant flower.
Too much light can also slow things down..
Other than that, having the temperature in range could help as well imo.
as for the temperature & light..
How much Lux is the plant receiving from the light?
If it's getting more than enough you might be able to turn down the light which might help decrease the temperature of the tent. (if that'll even help with the temp that is, & if it's possible with your light)
I'd recommend testing the lux when doing this though to ensure you have the light set @ the optimal level for the circumstances.

There are free phone apps for testing Lux from the android store applications i.e. google play & what not, but idk how accurate they are in comparison to a actual lux meter.
Might be worth trying it out if the actual lux meter isn't a option.

Other than that I'm not sure what to recommend other than AC, fans, or opening the tent up in the day, whichever helps bring the temperature within a range of comfort for the plants.

I hope it all works out for you

:Namaste:
i will check the lux for you , i cant put down that light .... it's all or nothing with that light ..
commercial led grow light

thank you for you kind answer
you made me smile when you say you seen pistil , i try not to watch it , i get emotional , ive been looking after her every single day since dec

during the night ( day for plant light on ) temp are perfect .. at night

it's during the day ( night for the plant ) than the temp go very high

this week goes back in the mid 20 so hopefully she will likes it

so it would mean i am like 2 weeks in .... i spend all December and January feeding her so much nutt...

i will be out of smoke in few days.. this is hard time :blunt::rollit::bong::passitleft:

but on the bright side i never had plant with stick comin up like that , first time i do so good ... kind off ...

i hope she give me beautiful smoke

tell me what you think guys :lot-o-toke:

also it rain now and temp are awesome

mid 20 during day ( night for plant ) and perfect at night with my light on
finally

hope it stays like that for a few day .. :adore:

all i want is ma kilo :adore:
i want ma own ash , and my library of smoke

when i was working at the hydro , some ladies , they was like , i still got shit from 10 harvest ago you know
im like what ?????? , i can barely handle to the next , damn !! :lot-o-toke:
that's the new year resolution , be auto suffusion and have harvest in stock :passitleft::passitleft:
you know what i mean ?

IMG20210207230616.jpg

IMG20210207230619.jpg

IMG20210207230621.jpg

IMG20210207230624.jpg

IMG20210207230628.jpg

IMG20210207230630.jpg

IMG20210207230634.jpg

IMG20210207230649.jpg

IMG20210207230651.jpg

IMG20210207230654.jpg

i am a bit paranoid because i only have one so i cant screw it up
it's my baby !
Hey twinsun, nice plant you got growing! Yeah right about screwing it up, that's what people sometimes forget in growing a big one, that the longer the process the more chance for screwups. I remember someone who used to be here on 420, he was growing a real monster that he'd vegged for I think 7 or so months, and then he had a power cut that ruined the plant when he was away, all the good work was wasted unfortunately. Anyway, your's looks a beauty. I am currently growing a Godfather OG which might be a similar size to yours but it's a bit hard to tell with the tent lighting. Keep up the good work! :ganjamon:

Hey bud,
Nice looking plant for sure! I gotta ask how many watts is your light drawing from the wall? If it’s not 1000w of power draw you’re going to have a very hard time yielding 1 kilo

Hey bud,
Nice looking plant for sure! I gotta ask how many watts is your light drawing from the wall? If it’s not 1000w of power draw you’re going to have a very hard time yielding 1 kilo
yes it's 1000w hps equivalent

california solar system 1100
comercial led

close to 1 kg i hope ..
man i see little tiny pistil
why they not big !!!! :lot-o-toke:

Hey twinsun, nice plant you got growing! Yeah right about screwing it up, that's what people sometimes forget in growing a big one, that the longer the process the more chance for screwups. I remember someone who used to be here on 420, he was growing a real monster that he'd vegged for I think 7 or so months, and then he had a power cut that ruined the plant when he was away, all the good work was wasted unfortunately. Anyway, your's looks a beauty. I am currently growing a Godfather OG which might be a similar size to yours but it's a bit hard to tell with the tent lighting. Keep up the good work! :ganjamon:
thx for your kind answer

yea i do 1 plant because it's illegal here , if have any issue well , i got 1 plant , im not supplying anything , it's ma plant for ma smoke ! :lot-o-toke:

yea .. one big plant , so many more chance of screw up .... i didn't know , but i like the one plant concept , i shouldnt make her vegg that long .

og father hey ???<<< sweeeet im gona check that:passitleft:

you should be drawing in the vicinity of 600 true watts for a proper equivalent.
a lot will depend on the kelvin / diode mix as well.

California light works actually makes pretty good panels. The solar system 1100 he’s got draws around 680w from the wall.. so it is indeed a true 1000w equivalent.

I just don’t understand why you’d go for a blurple light in that price range.. you’d think the nextlight mega would be a lot better option for that kind of coin... or the spider farmer sf7000 and the Mars hydro fc6500 for half the price

i was working
California light works actually makes pretty good panels. The solar system 1100 he’s got draws around 680w from the wall.. so it is indeed a true 1000w equivalent.

I just don’t understand why you’d go for a blurple light in that price range.. you’d think the nextlight mega would be a lot better option for that kind of coin... or the spider farmer sf7000 and the Mars hydro fc6500 for half the price
well , i was working at an hydro store

one customer came with his gf , he was in his 20 . he got special order , light 1100 + controller , 3 grand all up.
it was for his birthday , his gf pay , he was so happy :passitleft:

it was my second day at this store , i got so jealous !!!! :lot-o-toke:

i was like woooooooo , i tried it in-store , read about it , i was like this is the future !!

TAKE MY MONEY :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

i got 20 per cent off cause staff price :passitleft:

yea it's crazy expensive , yea it's not necessary for a small tent like mine , yea it's way overprice
but i love ma light :bongrip:

i was talking to coworker and he was like yea you got hps , you mix with this , tac tac !

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

next project !!! for ma big girl

always better to go bigger and dial back a bit. doesn't matter hps or led.

i like white light led .. they carry a wider spectrum over all. i know someone who had a sunworks with t5s and burple panels mixed. it did amazing for it's time. bet that light is still running somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom