First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Update :

So today Charlotte is 9 weeks and 3 days post flip. 66days

Temps - 69-78* F RH - 41-49

Watered her today, with 2 gallons RO water, PH 6.8 so begins the flush. The PPM of water run-off was 425. Not too bad. I did just flush her, and didn't feed over 500 after that. So it should be pretty easy to get that number really low before harvest.

She is looking and smelling fantastic! Still putting on weight it seems. The colas, even the ones supported, are leaning much more than a couple days ago. So that's good.

The chop with come in about a week.

Pics

420-magazine-mobile772236147.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1674912682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile661935080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2141455353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1073089529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450522467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958901688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile326652261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593368887.jpg
420-magazine-mobile324792511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2048313628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1277613069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile395742805.jpg

Just to show about how big she is. She is 22 inches tall, 24 inches deep. And about 32-33 inches wide (including the outside fan leaves) from cola to cola, she is 30 inches wide.
420-magazine-mobile807413706.jpg

How the trichomes look today.
420-magazine-mobile1926121544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319931916.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845323480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1497951711.jpg
420-magazine-mobile397957227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile918406557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1718361732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1480785283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230054567.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003431353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile482553251.jpg

Sorry their not the best quality pics

So although yield is not my main concern this round. I can't help but try and figure what the weight will be. Lol this round was more of a learning curve, to take into next grow. Where I will have better equipment, and more plants. And will be shooting for high yield, as well as quality.

This Gumdrop Kush looks to be high quality. Very sticky, smelly and dense. Happy with it. Won't know for sure until I smoke it.

So.. I'm hoping she will give me at least, 1.5-2 ounces. We'll see. Harvest is approaching fast. Less than a week. Have everything ready. Going to be a long day I'm sure. Lol

So although yield is not my main concern this round. I can't help but try and figure what the weight will be. Lol this round was more of a learning curve, to take into next grow. Where I will have better equipment, and more plants. And will be shooting for high yield, as well as quality.

This Gumdrop Kush looks to be high quality. Very sticky, smelly and dense. Happy with it. Won't know for sure until I smoke it.

So.. I'm hoping she will give me at least, 1.5-2 ounces. We'll see. Harvest is approaching fast. Less than a week. Have everything ready. Going to be a long day I'm sure. Lol

Let the count down begin. :popcorn:

Maybe time for a contest - I betting you hit at least 3 ounces. How are the Trich's looing?

Let the count down begin. :popcorn:

Maybe time for a contest - I betting you hit at least 3 ounces. How are the Trich's looing?

Yeah Lol, I've been counting. Lol but I'm trying to be patient and let her tell me when she's ready. I'd hate to have gone through the whole grow, just to harvest to early, or late.

3 ounces would be fucking awesome. Haven't looked at Trich's today, but I'll check her out and get some pics up in a bit.

How's your garden coming? Any day now right?

I think Troy isn't too far off! I have seen my fair share of dry buds, not too many wet plants, but even if that loses 50% mass of wager your around 3z for sure!

Yeah Lol, I’ve been counting. Lol but I’m trying to be patient and let her tell me when she’s ready. I’d hate to have gone through the whole grow, just to harvest to early, or late.

3 ounces would be fucking awesome. Haven’t looked at Trich’s today, but I’ll check her out and get some pics up in a bit.

How’s your garden coming? Any day now right?

I think we are at the same point. I can be impulsive and have to hold myself back. After investing 4 months on this grow I am sure I can wait another 7-10 days. I'm not sure what I'll do with my time once I harvest :slide:

I'm getting things ready for my next grow (autos) which will start right after vacation (January).

I just bought something new (at least for me). I was reading on PennyWise perpetual about a trim bin that has a screen for Kief. I just had to have one so bought one on Ebay.

I just bought something new (at least for me). I was reading on PennyWise perpetual about a trim bin that has a screen for Kief. I just had to have one so bought one on Ebay.

Just as I finished typing ..... Ding Dong... .and it was delivered. :bravo:

I think we are at the same point. I can be impulsive and have to hold myself back. After investing 4 months on this grow I am sure I can wait another 7-10 days. I'm not sure what I'll do with my time once I harvest :slide:

I'm getting things ready for my next grow (autos) which will start right after vacation (January).

Yeah I'd rather wait, then chop early and get sub-par product.

I'm already excited for my next grow. It will be another Photo period run. Not ready to try autos yet. I'll probably wait until after the holidays. As I'm usually pretty busy, and family comes over and whatnot. But come Jan. 2, seeds popped. Lol .

Trim bin, I saw that on PW's thread. Actually saw one the other day while picking up some stuff at the Hydro store. It didn't have a Kief screen though. Let me know how it works out for you.

Don't over rely on trichomes...look at buds, just as important. Everyone has waited too long waiting for trichs. Some plants will never go amber. Mostly cloudy some clear is usually perfect. :Namaste:

Good bit of info, I would have been one of those people. Lol well she has mostly cloudy some clear now. And most white hairs are darkened. So she will definitely be chopped within a week. Thanks again BL, you've been a big help along the way. .

Back
Top Bottom