First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Update for today, charlotte is 5 weeks and 4 days into flower.
Last watered her yesterday, 9/12/17, with 1 and 1/2 gallons of RO water. 5ml calmag, 2tsp Big Bloom, 3tsp Tiger Bloom, 3ml Hydroplex, 2ml Bud Candy. I've been doing Feed Feed water routine since the stretch ended.

She seems to be coming along nicely. She's gotten a little bit taller. She now measures 24in wide, 33in long, and 21in height. To be honest, her stretch was not what I was expecting from a Sativa dominant strain. Maybe I misread the percentages and it was closer to 50/50. I'll have to recheck that.

There are a total of just over 30 colas. 8-10 of which should be monsters lol I'll get some more pics up later. Cheers

Pics from today

420-magazine-mobile1725004176.jpg
420-magazine-mobile617555428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile696406879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1455584271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1041354209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855070185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1914364732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile667139981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1717496339.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811038620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1032378628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1600708841.jpg

I'm debating on whether to do a little Defol. Just some fan leaves. Open her up a bit more. Some of her colas could use a little extra wiggle room. Not sure if I will or not yet. .

Hey, Thought i'd pop in and check things out and it seems you got a nice girl going! We all have those problems when it comes to seeds. 2 can turn into 1 real quick. it's even more sad when you don't feminized seeds.

Removing a few fans on the inner parts won't hurt too much, so long it's not a lot . you don't want your plant to stress and try to repair damage. Any leaves you can pull off with ease doesn't harm anything. Rule of thumb, is let your girls do what they wanna , especially during flower, take it slow and don't go crazy with it and you will be good to go !

Anyways, I'm here for the rest of your grow! looking great so far.:thumb:

Quick update, today Charlotte is 46 days post Flip. Fed her today with 1&1/2 gallons. 5ml calmag, 2tsp Big Bloom, 2tsp Tiger Bloom, 4ml Hydroplex, 2ml Bud Candy per gallon. Temps have been good, between 70-79, RH - is 45%-50% during daytime (lights on). and up to 62% at night (lights out).
I think that high RH number the last few days is because I had the window open at night and it has been gloomy/cloudy. So tonight I will close it, to see if the humidity stays lower. Otherwise, I might have to throw a dehumidifier in the tent.

Over all she seems to be doing really well. Swelling up nicely, buds seem really dense. I can already see some of them starting to lean from the weight. She is starting to get some slight yellowing on a couple leaves. Is that Normal at 6-7 weeks?

She is putting out a wonderful, dank smelling aroma. When I open the tent, it fills the house. So I'm trying to not open the tent door every hour to gaze at her. Lol She's beautiful.

So that's pretty much it for now, not much else going on with her. Just seeing how this run worked out with the scrog, makes me excited for next run. 4 girls scrog'd in a 4x4. With better lighting. Stoked

Hey, Thought i'd pop in and check things out and it seems you got a nice girl going! We all have those problems when it comes to seeds. 2 can turn into 1 real quick. it's even more sad when you don't feminized seeds.

Removing a few fans on the inner parts won't hurt too much, so long it's not a lot . you don't want your plant to stress and try to repair damage. Any leaves you can pull off with ease doesn't harm anything. Rule of thumb, is let your girls do what they wanna , especially during flower, take it slow and don't go crazy with it and you will be good to go !

Anyways, I'm here for the rest of your grow! looking great so far.:thumb:

What's up guy, glad to have you along. Yeah man it's a bummer, two would have really filled out my scrog nice. But, that's just the way it is. Just makes me more excited for next run. As for the defol, I decided against it. Just took off two leaves that were gonna fall off any day now anyways. Figured she will drop the leaves when she doesn't need them anymore, so I'll just let her do her thing. Might get a little more aggressive with the defoliation's next run. Anyways, thanks for stopping by, following your thread as well

So I wanted to try some back building, wondering if it really works. Looked through LA 's Back building thread, and it looks like it works? I might just try it on a few colas, and see what happens. When is the right time to do it? I'm almost 7 weeks post flip. Charlotte is suppose to flower for 10-11 weeks. Just using it as a guideline, I'll let the trichs tell me when she's ready.

So is it too late to start back building on Charlotte, if not, when is the right time to do it? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom