First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

gRoOving !!

I saw now two pistils or three, i hope it will grow normally

20140818_180626.jpg

20140818_175347.jpg

Somebody to tell me how it looks really, it seems to be a small model indeed :ganjamon:

little one going fine

20140818_175353.jpg

BAD news !!!

Fluxed lady looks very yellow, all little new leaves are dry !! i think a kind of overfeeding or bad feeding, i brought my nutz to my grow shop and local boss gave me some enzymes and said me good luck...your nutrients were not good, maybe the heat !

If someone can remember i had the same problem with the Element 1 which had some crystals formed inside and now it's Element 3. Products are stocked in a dark closed and the temp in the room is about 80/84 12 hours a day and 77 the rest of the day. I saw 75 max temp on Vaalserberg Garden Bottles so first i do not understand why they sell this one under our tropics, or it's really bad luck for me.

Don't have the courage to take a pic, for now very damaged roots are bathing in tap water + 1.25 ml of hydrogen peroxide and i'll had enzyme tomorrow, i didn't took them at the shop today, i was a bit frustrated.

if possible i'll try to save her.

fortunately Baby's very fine with element 2, and i'll use other nut for flow, i've found some flora series from general hydroponics here, with floragro / flora micro / florabloom, i think i will test this one on little one.

i keep the fight, and if worst case appears will star another one !!! Fluxing stubborn i am

Tad,

So very sorry to hear that you are having problems. I know you don't want to post a pic of her but if you do then maybe we all can lend a hand in figuring her out.

I used GH's Flora Series in both this grow and the last. If you can get AN's (Advance Nutrients) that would be great too.

I'm wondering if due to you being on the island your getting old stock and then it still sits until it's purchased locally. Just food for thought.

I commend you for pushing on.

Sad news indeed but I like your determination to try & rescue her. GH nutes should help & as Renegade suggested AN are excellent. I think pictures would be good so we can try & identify the problem.

Sad news indeed but I like your determination to try & rescue her. GH nutes should help & as Renegade suggested AN are excellent. I think pictures would be good so we can try & identify the problem.

My vote is for AH's PH adjusted nutrients. That illiminates PH concerns. One less thing to worry about.

THANKS A LOT FOR SUPPORT, i'm strong because of you guys and i'm a little bit nuts too

here the pics of dying fluxed lady, she just had tap water from yesterday, i'll add some enzymes today.

i've made few test in an empty bucket with tap water flora series and another one with Element 3

20140822_101124.jpg

20140822_101129.jpg

And "little" baby now, just for the good news, she's very fine

20140822_101136.jpg

In fact i don't care if fluxed lady died, baby's fine and i'll have a kind of first grow and i will have something to test.

it has been a great experience and i learned so much, next one will be perfect :ganjamon:

know what with floraseries and tap water PH is naturally 5.8 and 24 hours after was 6.1.

with tap water and element 3 natural PH comes to 6.3 and rised "8.0" 24 hours after.

I'm convinced that Advanced nut should be easier with PH management but i don't find some here, and i can't buy them on the net as it's going to be inspected by customs and i don't want them to come at home and check what i do with that :)

My prognosis is you have a potassium deficiency. Can you purchase an NPK booster or a PK 13/14 booster from your local store? You still have time to save her so if you can buy any of these we can get her kicking again :)

Back
Top Bottom