First Grow from the Frigid N.E.

I've heard a lot about NL there are quite a few people growing that here ! I may have to see if I can get hold of some of those seeds !! :yummy:

Well than as soon as my last grow of AK48 is done I'm on it any tips on who has the better seeds ? Where in the fridged N.E. are you ? I was born and raised in Cleve. that was fridged enough for me .. So. Cal. is great best weather in the U.S. !! :roorrip:

DreamingOfBuds, thanks for your update. That is a terrific looking crop you got. Hello to the rest of you also. DrOfBud (? ...Shortening your name looks like it fits) In the next few days I'll have my NL (marijuana-seeds.nl) grow journal starting also. Got 5 just starting to break the surface. I'll be looking for you on your new grow. Good grow to you buddy! I hope I'm not beating you all (in age), I'm 52 yrs old and have been smoking since I was 15. 37 years of smokin just about everyday, and still going!

Well than as soon as my last grow of AK48 is done I'm on it any tips on who has the better seeds ? Where in the fridged N.E. are you ? I was born and raised in Cleve. that was fridged enough for me .. So. Cal. is great best weather in the U.S. !! :roorrip:

I've been to So. Cal. and found it to be beautiful especially in the San Diego Area. I'm in the Buffalo, NY area. Nice and cold with lots of snow as you have seen your share growing up in Cleveland.

AK48, that will be some hot bud, nice.

Good luck and will be waiting for the AK48 harvest and hopefully the NL grow.

DreamingOfBuds, thanks for your update. That is a terrific looking crop you got. Hello to the rest of you also. DrOfBud (? ...Shortening your name looks like it fits) In the next few days I'll have my NL (marijuana-seeds.nl) grow journal starting also. Got 5 just starting to break the surface. I'll be looking for you on your new grow. Good grow to you buddy! I hope I'm not beating you all (in age), I'm 52 yrs old and have been smoking since I was 15. 37 years of smokin just about everyday, and still going!

DrOfBud, sounds nice and thanks but wish I was a doctor of buds, I'm just and ordinary toker who is tired of paying these outrageous prices for something that has been put through a trash compactor.
You know we wish you the best and can't wait to see your new grow going in your new room.
You have me by a couple of years but not many. I find we are like good smoke and fine wine, we just get better with age.

Thats a good way to put it we don't get old we just age like fine wine !! Well I guess I'm just an old , well cured bag a dope !! :loopy:

Tiger Balm I hope I'm still toking at 61 and like you I'm also laid off. First time in my life that I'm unemployed for more than a week or two, Its' been many months now and the prospects are between nil and not much. My wife also lost her job a couple of months ago. Pretty much having to rely on assistance and our savings. I also had to battle the Drug testing crap. I drove a semi for many years (safely). In fact in the late 80's (not sure which year testing started) I drove for a union Company in the SF Bay Area and the Bosses son was a big time toker so he warned me prior to any testing. I believe that the first time it came up I called some place there called I believe, the Free Drug Clinic for advise on how to beat the test (only in the SF area would they have such a thing at that time). Later when I lived in N. Idaho I actually failed a test, but persuaded the company to let me retest (LOL) and of course after drinking several bottles of cranberry juice, I passed. Eventually It got hard to constantly worry about the testing so I gave driving up. That was about 13 years ago.

Dreaming, I contacted marijuana-seed.nl just yesterday to ask which NL strain I would have purchased from them (5-6 months ago). They replied this morning (very fast) that it is NL #5. I had always presumed that it was #1 since they make no mention of it in their site. I've read varying report on the subject that say the original is not sold anymore (?), but that #5 is about as true too the original that you can get (?). Who knows?

Old Hippy, "Well I guess I'm just an old , well cured bag a dope !!". Classic!

Tiger Balm
Dreaming, I contacted marijuana-seed.nl just yesterday to ask which NL strain I would have purchased from them (5-6 months ago). They replied this morning (very fast) that it is NL #5. I had always presumed that it was #1 since they make no mention of it in their site. I've read varying report on the subject that say the original is not sold anymore (?), but that #5 is about as true too the original that you can get (?). Who knows?

Old Hippy, "Well I guess I'm just an old , well cured bag a dope !!". Classic!

WOW and I thought it was NL #1 myself, I guess I was wrong all the time because it would have been the same as yours and was purchased about 6 months ago and you're right who knows but what I do know is this smoke is very good.

WOW and I thought it was NL #1 myself, I guess I was wrong all the time because it would have been the same as yours and was purchased about 6 months ago and you're right who knows but what I do know is this smoke is very good.

Good to hear that it's good stuff. Hopefully with the additional wattage I'm using (8 - 26w CFLs on top of the 100w MH/HPS that I had) my grow will provide me with some real kick a** smoke!

Good morning everyone,

Its been a few days and time to update the new grow. I have 2 new strains going on this grow and am including so info on each. I can't wait to see what this new grow is going to deliver.

Here is what we have:

2 BubbleGum 52 days old and lowering for 39.
Bubblegum is one of the most popular varieties worldwide. Bubblegum seeds are originally from America. It was taken to Holland and refined many times. It is an F1 hybrid and has a taste truly resembling Bubblegum. Aroma is sweet, so it the taste. Stoned Indica high.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/can be grown outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa (55/45)
PLANT HEIGHT Short, 75-100cm indoor / 135cm+ outdoor FLOWERING TIME 8/9 Weeks

1 Crystal 52 days old flowering for 39 days.
High Life Cup winner 2002, Crystal seeds are White Widow crossed with Northern Lights. They produce a short bushy plant with big, sticky buds covered in crystals. Crystal is a high yielder and is very high in THC. Easier to grow than White Widow. Buds have a heavy kerosene like aroma and produce smoke with a kick.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/can be grown outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa mix
PLANT HEIGHT Medium, 100-120cm indoor / 190-250 outdoor
FLOWERING TIME 9 Weeks

5 Northern Lights #5 clones 50 days old and flowering for 3 days. They were taken as clones 3+ weeks into flowering and took about 4 weeks to root and revert back to veg growth.
6 BubbleGum clones taken 17 days ago and 2 Crystal clones taken 17 days ago. I hope these root soon, they are about 7 days later then it takes my NL to root, they are still very green and very alive so lets keep our buds crossed that they will root soon. 1 each BubbleGum and Crystal clone will become mothers.
1 BubbleGum male is flowering in a separate part of the house.

Thank you for taking the time to read my journal and I will post some pics in a few days.

Who's genetics? Who won the cup with it? :peace:

Hey CocoJoe, Here is a quote from a non sponsor (without naming them): "Crystal is a first place winner of the Dutch Highlife Cup, 2002"
Also mentioned on a different seed Co. site ( also a non sponsor) "High Life Cup winner 2002"
. Just google it.

Back
Top Bottom