Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

First post ever. Gettibg ready to start my first grow with a Autobomb and a Northern lights. Gonna try doing DWC. Only on page 6 of your journal, but i read quick.

Its nice to meet you guys.

Sent from my LGMS550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome Shadark. You've found a great community here. There are many helpful members here who can help you on your way. If you have any questions let me know. If I don't know the answer, I bet I know someone who does.

Cheers

:roorrip:

Yes Noob...that's exactly what I would do if they're not quite there yet by the time you go. it will be ok if ya loosely bag them and don't close the Paper bag up all the way . Just fold it down a couple times leaving some air in there. That's the way i used to cure mine too, only a few yrs. ago. Was always afraid of the jars. cheers eh! Oh,...and it's a pleasure being here bud! :high-five:

Thanks Duggs. I figured that would be the safest choice.

Way to go noob! :woohoo: :bravo:

Guesses on dry weight?

:passitleft:

Hey Nis. I was thinking somewhere around 3 Os a plant. So 6 ounces from these two. Plus I have well over an ounce of popcorn and trim in the freezer. Anything over 6 Oz is gravy for me.
Thanks for being here homie.

Cheers

Noob ! Great job and what a beauty of a harvest !

What's next bro

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Noob ! Great job and what a beauty of a harvest !

What's next bro

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Jacob. I still have one more girl to finish out this journal. She's a Northern Lights girl that I think I might have messed up on. The buds seem to be tall and skinny. Nothing like I've seen in other journals. Learning experience.
I have my other journal going as well. It's in my signature. They are going into flower and under a Noob looking scrog. They are huge right now. Should be an interesting finish. I will have my hands full but I have duggan and others helping me out.

Cheers buddy

YEOW! Way to go Noob.. Glad to catch the back end of this Journal. Now to catch up on your Brix journal ;) Hope all is good with ya my mate!

Hey Growlow. Glad you're back buddy. I was beginning to wonder if I needed to round up a search party for you. :)
Please stick around for the harvest of my NL and the jarring of all these sticky buds.

Cheers mate!

Great job Noob. I know that feeling when you said you have never seen that much at one time. Awesome.

Cheers

First post ever. Gettibg ready to start my first grow with a Autobomb and a Northern lights. Gonna try doing DWC. Only on page 6 of your journal, but i read quick.

Its nice to meet you guys.

Sent from my LGMS550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the :420: community Shadark. :welcome: Good luck on your new grow. Once you get things up and running get a link in your signature so we can find you more easily. I assumed you'd be starting a journal? If not, someone will surely let you share a few pictures now and then. :battingeyelashes:

Great job Noob. I know that feeling when you said you have never seen that much at one time. Awesome.

Cheers

Thanks millertm. Still have one more to chop down next week. I'm going to be swimming in buds. Especially after my high brix grow. If I was in Texas, I would be sweating bullets right now.

I got all the plants moved to their final resting places. Thought I would take a couple of pictures of the last remaining part of this grow and my only NL that wasn't sick or male. She looks lanky to me. What do you guys think?

20160722_000737.jpg
20160722_000742.jpg

Sorry about the messy floor. I'm cleaning the closet out and reorganizing the whole thing once these buds are finished drying.

Cheers

Congratz! WTG... Possible the plant was just crowded in so grew odd to compensate?

:peace:

FE

Hey FE. Yeah that could be it. I think I just tried a one size fits all approach with the iguana juice. I'm glad I switched to a different approach with Docs kit.

Thanks for stopping by brotha

Mornin my friend! Ya with that last one there Noob...she's a lil raggedy eh....:) That's OK...what's the resin on her like bud? Does she look promising? Cheers and talk later :Namaste:

She's very sticky Duggs. The buds are slowly fattening up. Who knows? I am thinking she will come down soon.
Cheers buddy

Update:
Since I live in a low humidity area, and I don't have room for a humidifier, I had to take my buds down a little earlier than I wanted. They were a bit crispy so I was scared I dried them too much. So I placed them in some brown paper bags over night hoping they would regain a bit of their moisture before I put them in some jars.
I am a bit displeased with the way the buds feel. They are a little airy. I was hoping they would be a little more compact. There are many reasons why this could be. I'm telling myself it's because the C99s are mainly Sativas. Whatever. :)
Total weight from both Cindys: 6.1 ounces.

I guessed 6. Boom!

20160724_201723.jpg
20160724_201729.jpg
20160724_201741.jpg

Cheers guys

Hey Shadark. :welcome: to :420:

I started a journal with some crappy lights too. No offense intended. But lemme tell you when, if, you need some help you're gonna wish you had taken pictures.
We don't care what kind of light you have. We care if you're successful. Don't take pics of your light.

:thumb:Show us your plantties, man !!:thumb:

:allgood:

Be well

Back
Top Bottom