Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

HARVEST #2

I got home from Portland today and checked my last remaining plant from this journal. This Northern Lights plant was super easy to grow. I wish I would have started in the kit. But you live and you learn. Never flowering in 3 gallon pots again. There were amber trichomes visible, which is where I wanted to take this plant down at
I was hoping for more but I got some nice sized buds that I'm hanging right now. I decided to only take the tops from this plant and use the rest for concentrates.

20160727_204733.jpg
20160727_204749.jpg
20160727_204754.jpg
20160727_204805.jpg
20160727_204816.jpg
20160727_213210.jpg
20160727_213219.jpg

Got the bigger buds hanging.

20160727_214351.jpg
20160727_214357.jpg
20160727_214402.jpg
20160727_214432.jpg

Decided to finally get my big butt out there to get a bouquet of flowers for my sweetie. She loves them

20160727_213121.jpg

This has been a roller coaster of a ride. I know it's not totally over yet but it's been fun. I've learned more than I thought I would, which exceeds my expectations for this grow. I'm guessing I will end up with 2 oz dry from the hanging buds.

Cheers everyone

:roorrip:

Nice pull, it looks like you pulled it in good window for potency. Great job.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Nice pull, it looks like you pulled it in good window for potency. Great job.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks millertm. I still can't believe I have all this bud. It's a nice feeling knowing I will be able to smoke it in a couple of weeks.

Cheers buddy

Congrats on the Kull bro!

Thanks GL. I really wanted to get more from this strain. I have 8 more seeds for later though.
Cheers

:roorrip::rollit::bongrip::yummy::joint::passitleft:Great looking buds..
Mmm mmm good.!!!!
Sure Your gonna enjoy !!!!

Thanks brotha. Maybe some day I can pull some big numbers like you do on the reg.

Congrats Noob I am very happy for you!

WTG!

FE

Thanks FE. I'm happy for me too. :) now I can just concentrate on my 4 big girls in flower.

Mornin Noob!....Nice little harvest .....you better buy more jars bud....your gonna need em in about two months , I figure....muhahaha!:slide: Have an awesome day Noob, and friends!:circle-of-love:

I have to get more jars for THIS harvest. I can just imagine how much I will need in a few months.

That bouquet though! Such a fun idea!!! A bouquet of "flowers". Too cool!

I was trying to be cute with my weezy. She told me it was very cute and that I should take a picture. She wanted me to make a meme out of it. I didn't think it was that funny though. :rofl:

I'm so glad you guys stopped by. I appreciate each and every word that is written on this journal. Thank you guys.

Cheers

:roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:

Congrats on the harvests noob! It's a great feeling to have a good stash like that. I wish it took as long to smoke it as it does to grow it! :laughtwo: I'll take a hoot of that stuff :roorrip:

Be careful homie. I don't want you falling asleep on the job. There were a lot of amber trichomes on those flowers.
:rofl:

Thanks for the support Nis. I'm thinking we might get to share a hoot some day soon brotha!

Cheers

Be careful homie. I don't want you falling asleep on the job. There were a lot of amber trichomes on those flowers.
:rofl:

Thanks for the support Nis. I'm thinking we might get to share a hoot some day soon brotha!

Cheers

*edit*
Just a bad dad here in nismo land...hope your day is a touch better than mine bud.

:Rasta:

Great timing Mr A! Trust me when I tell you there were many Noob mistakes on this grow. Appreciate the love though!
Cheers
One way to think of it is you will learn more from mistakes than just reading. All you have to do now after your first grow back is to become more efficient and to get the best quality and weight you can. You are well of your way with the brix girls. :bravo:

Great looking harvest bud. Very nice !
Bravo

Thanks millertm. I still can't believe I have all this bud. It's a nice feeling knowing I will be able to smoke it in a couple of weeks.

Cheers buddy

Oh you can get some good samples along the way. We've started taking a small branch four or five days before harvest and hanging it to dry. Then we grind her up and smoke her halfway through harvest. Get a kick out of smoking what I'm cutting.

If you're anything like us, it disappeared far faster than I expected. When's the next germination and journal starting up?

Very sorry to have missed so much of your journal for the last two months or so. Summer time has been kicking my ass.

:high-five:

:party:

Back
Top Bottom