Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Oh you can get some good samples along the way. We've started taking a small branch four or five days before harvest and hanging it to dry. Then we grind her up and smoke her halfway through harvest. Get a kick out of smoking what I'm cutting.

If you're anything like us, it disappeared far faster than I expected. When's the next germination and journal starting up?

Very sorry to have missed so much of your journal for the last two months or so. Summer time has been kicking my ass.

:high-five:

:party:

Thanks rtk! it was an adventure. For some reason, the Iguana Juice didn't work out for me. I could always use it in my garden, I guess.
I understand about not getting around to other journals. Believe me, I know life happens. Don't sweat it. I have another journal going and I'm sure I'll have another one after that. Feel free to stop by any time. It's always a pleasure.

I have had a few little nugs that have fallen on the floor. Made sure they were dry and mixed them with some other stuff that I had. Hit me right in the foregead. I haven't tried any of the NL yet but the C99 has hit pretty hard and thats with little to no cure at the time. Pretty cool.

Cheers guys

:roorrip:

Thanks rtk! it was an adventure. For some reason, the Iguana Juice didn't work out for me. I could always use it in my garden, I guess.
I understand about not getting around to other journals. Believe me, I know life happens. Don't sweat it. I have another journal going and I'm sure I'll have another one after that. Feel free to stop by any time. It's always a pleasure.

I'll try and catch up over the weekend, subbed up so I hopefully don't forget. We've got Pigeons420 coming this weekend, so we have to take down the stripper poles and hide the dead bodies. What? I mean vacuum!

I'll try and catch up over the weekend, subbed up so I hopefully don't forget. We've got Pigeons420 coming this weekend, so we have to take down the stripper poles and hide the dead bodies. What? I mean vacuum!

:rofl:

Wish I was there guys. Someday. :circle-of-love:

20160727_213121.jpg

Sweeeeet!!!!!

Great first grow after way too long Noob. :bravo: On to bigger and better. Take duggan's advice, buy more jars. :laughtwo:

20160727_213121.jpg

Sweeeeet!!!!!

Great first grow after way too long Noob. :bravo: On to bigger and better. Take duggan's advice, buy more jars. :laughtwo:

Thank you Sue! Looking forward to some high brix buds in my future. :hug:

Wow
Fantastic Noob.
Enjoy

Thank you Rookie. I made many Noob mistakes in this grow. Yet, these plants still managed to give back to me. I'm soooooooo grateful

Yeah I could go for a bouquet like that. :)

Wouldn't we all like to receive a bouquet of beautiful Northern Lights flowers for special occasions. I see some delivery service in my future. :rofl:

Thanks guys

Cheers

:roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:

Awesome job Noob!!! Glad to see your harvest was such a great success -- and I love the bouquet!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks freidog. I know it could have been better but I learn3d a great deal from this grow. I appreciate the kind words.

Cheers

:roorrip:

What a great feeling to pull in a harvest after a long break from cultivation. The cobwebs are sufficiently knocked off and you are moving on to HB! +reps for a successful pull!

Thanks Shiggs. I'm glad I gave in to the dark side. The proof is in the pudding.

Noob everyone knows that Darth Vader grew the best weed!

I sure don't wanna be rude and just butt in but isn't that what everybody was fightin about in Star Wars, Vaders Strain ?

Got my bubble bags in. Gonna make some sweet ass hash with my trim and popcorn. I will post pics of the outcome and of the jars this weekend.

Cheers

:roorrip: :roorrip:

Evenin bud,.....how will you mix Noob,..got a mini washer , or will you do it by hand , mixer etc.? May i just say one thing .....go for quality , NOT quantity. That's what this is about...takes a lot to make a little. Any Q's Noob, you fire away my friend...and i mean any Q's. OK. Cheers bud Have an awesome night Noob and friends.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom