Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Yeah... I probably made the same mistake. You are so concerned, as a new grower, about over watering. Dude it happened so quick. I didn't have time to fix anything

This is why mine sit on a SWICK. Once they hit the reservoir they take off like mad and I only have to fill the reservoir. No under or overwatering from then on. Makes my life so easy it's almost unbelievable.

You may never discover why one plant went a little nuts on you. Thank goodness it's so close to harvest. Don't let me miss the harvest please. I sometimes get really lost in study or answering questions on the oil threads and miss too much around the neighborhood, but I really want to be here when you harvest.

:oops:
................. :hug::hug::hug:

Eh, I see nothing wrong at all. Their just asking for strait water till harvest. They have started feeding from their fans for the last step in the maturity process. Your fans are now mature are no longer contribute to photosynthesis. Therefore, they are consumed for food and soil should be locked out with strait tap for 2 to 3 more weeks. Fans dieing is what swells flowers. Great job.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yeah. I'm harvesting next week. Did I just hurt my potency by letting them get too dry? Thanks for getting back to me Duggan.
No Noob, the potency will be just fine bud, no worries! Things like this happen in nature too...cheers pal and top of the morning to ya !
This is why mine sit on a SWICK. Once they hit the reservoir they take off like mad and I only have to fill the reservoir. No under or overwatering from then on. Makes my life so easy it's almost unbelievable.

You may never discover why one plant went a little nuts on you. Thank goodness it's so close to harvest. Don't let me miss the harvest please. I sometimes get really lost in study or answering questions on the oil threads and miss too much around the neighborhood, but I really want to be here when you harvest.

:oops:
................. :hug::hug::hug:

Morning SS......Swick , smick.....:)

No Noob, the potency will be just fine bud, no worries! Things like this happen in nature too...cheers pal and top of the morning to ya !

Morning SS......Swick , smick.....:)

:laughtwo: No respect for the SWICK Duggan? You've never tried one, so you don't really know what they have to offer, particularly in flowering, when they consume so much water. It's not something that adapts well to the kit soil grows though, so I'll let you off easy. Lol!

:laughtwo: No respect for the SWICK Duggan? You've never tried one, so you don't really know what they have to offer, particularly in flowering, when they consume so much water. It's not something that adapts well to the kit soil grows though, so I'll let you off easy. Lol!

Yes , your right Sue....don't like the Swick method...I did it back in the 80's , but didn't call it that back then....it was just done cuz I was too busy and lazy at the time to water properly. It's also just another reason for a big mess to deal with and just more f...n around! Plus the perlite gets all yucky after a while....no thanks!:high-five:

I can keep things moist during flowering , all by myself , just fine!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom