First Grow, Greenhouse Seed Pack, Advice Appreciated

Here is the second or third to last set of pics.

The Thai x Super Skunks are nearly finished and about to be picked. Here are those pics. The pics below that are the Great White Shark, who still has a little ways to go. Below that is the Diesel which is looking beautiful, and finally the Lemon Skunk which is the prize of the grow.

************** Thai x Super Skunk by G13 *****************
Thai_Large_.jpg

ThaisFull_Large_.jpg

Thai2_Large_.jpg

************ Great White Shark by Greenhouse **************
GWS_Large_.jpg

GWS2_Large_.jpg

gws_Large_1.jpg

************ Diesel - Free Seed from Attitude **************
DiesCola_Large_.jpg

Dies2_Large_.jpg

Dies3_Large_.jpg

Dies1_Large_.jpg

************ Lemon Skunk - Greenhouse Seeds **************
LemonSkunk_Large_2.jpg

Lemon2_Large_.jpg

Lemon3_Large_.jpg

And of course, the taste tester drying out by himself....

LemonDry_Large_.jpg

I just took a read thru the grow, not alot of interest from the community unfortunately, since there was much to learn in only 4 and half short pages...
Congrats on making it this far, as it appears that you are getting the hang of things!

In my opinion, your Thai is weeks away from harvest. Do you have a small microscope or 20-50x magnifying glass so you can get a closer look at your resin glands? This is an effective way of knowing when to harvest.

One of the Thais is damaged from Thripes and has 4 weeks left. The one in the pic has probably 2 weeks left. There are already some finished nugs on it, but I am giving it all the extra time it needs. I won't harvest until I have 50% cloudy\50% amber.

With a plant of that stature, it's a possibility that you could harvest the tops before and leave some extra time for lower buds. Have you considered a staggered harvest?

My buddy told me about doing that, but I'm nervous taking any mass off the plants since they did have bugs and have been stressed already. He said no more than 1/3rd at a time.

The biggest problem is we are moving out of this location in 4-8 weeks. So we are cutting it close as possible here :)

Thanks for the +rep guys.

The lemon skunk is drying. Early estimate maybe less than 2oz dry for the whole plant. The diesels getting close and was started exactly 1 week after the lemon. So it should be done in less than a week now.

The Great White shark is just starting to get red hairs. It was started at the same time as the lemon skunk, I thought it was simular flowering times, but I guess not. It looks healthy, but needs at least 4-6 weeks minimum.

One of the Thais is looking amazing. The other that had the thripes is in recovery, but looking better. Since I look the lemon out I moved the plant in recovery closer to the light. More pics soon.

Lemon1_Large_.jpg

Okay Ladies and Gentleman. Here is a pic of the Lemon Skunk fully dried and cured. I have had 3 top notch strains from California before, and many different high quality buds come my way through the years. I have to say that this creation is one of the best and will be an all-time personal favorite.

I highly recommend this greenhouse strain.

Dieseldrying.jpg

This is the G13 Diesel drying in my "dry room". Pictures dark because it was taken... in the dark. It looks like it wants to be a contender to the lemon.

LandD_Large_.jpg

Here's two little guys that I dried out over a week ago side by side. Left is the Diesel and Right is the Lemon.

ThaiSkunkDrying_Large_.jpg

This here is some finished Thai x Super Skunk. These were the free provided seeds. The bud is really sticky and smells very piny, but as you can see there are TONS of leaves which lower the overall quality. These two plants are still going full blast in the grow room. One of the plants I'm harvesting 1/4th at a time, because its not all finished. The other one is still about 2-2.5 weeks from finishing because it took thripe damage a while back.

Enjoy guys!

All i can say is wow!

Lemon skunk looks like some killer smoke, as does the diesel...

Great job Ishmar! What a great haul so far. +reps

So hows it coming? Seems like its about time for them to be finished. How many plants did you grow and what is the expected yield? Everything looks great btw, haven't heard the best about greenhouse, but it seems that you have had success.

So hows it coming? Seems like its about time for them to be finished. How many plants did you grow and what is the expected yield? Everything looks great btw, haven't heard the best about greenhouse, but it seems that you have had success.

All the plants but one are currently finished. It is now a matter of hours before the final plant is put to the chopping block. It was going to be chopped last night, but it took us 6 hours to trim the Thai Skunk and I got tired.

The Thai that was sick and I tried to fix started going hermie. We caught it before it was really noticeable at all. The quality of that bud was going to be pretty bad anyway. However, the other Thai looks amazing. It will definitely turn out to be decent. Although it won't be able to shine a light on the Lemon, Diesel, or Great White.

The Great White has doubled in trichs and it's at about 40/60 cloudy/amber right now.

Some pics will be coming soon and then this grow is official over :)

Back
Top Bottom