First Grow - Soil - LED Twin 900 Watt - Raindance Strain Equilibrium Genetics

Good day fellow farmers today is day 26 of my journey. All my plants seem to be responding about as well as can be expected. Remember, this is my very first indoor grow ever. Second grow overall. Hopefully I am not going to jinx my garden. But as always, my efforts and results are based on two things. Reading others journals and patience. So here it goes.

Shout out to OG Kush 911. You weren't kidding about topping! as soon as I topped, within 2 days the under growth blew up! some of the under growth on some of them shot past the top two fan leaves to get more light. That was surprising. On the next grow I will have to top sooner. I cannot easily anchor them as they have grown too tall. Oh well, lesson learned. I was able to tie some of the lower branches down to an extent. It is what it is.

As far as sexing, no real change. One has showed signs on female the other 11 have not. All of the plants are very uniform in terms of leaf and branch symmetry, except one. One has a little different look to it. Not as defined and almost "stringy" Could I be lucky (or not) to have 11 females. I hope not because that will really change my direction from scrog.

Last night I gave them a generous watering (flushing). I thought I could wait 3 days between watering but one plants leaves started to canoe a little. A lot actually. I just ran my well water with a ph of 6.5 and checked runoff. I ran 48 oz of water through the 1/2 gallon pots. I also checked the runoff and the PH was 6. The leaves were nice and healthy looking this morning.

Temps running mid 70's and the humidity is in the upper 40's lights on, Mid 50's to 60s lights out.
Since they look really healthy I decided to lower my light 2 inches. Why? I want to make subtle incremental changes to see what happens. A baby step here and there to see what happens. Nothing drastic. Looks like ill be firing up the other 900 watter led next week. Theyre gonna be fighting for light pretty quick.

Took one of the kids out in the natural sunlight. They all pretty much look like this.

IMG_048038.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1449883

All 12 under light and natural light

Thanks for reading.

puff puff pass!!!!

G
Coming along nicely, great job!

Thank you. I'm kind of wondering what I'm gonna do if I have too many females. The one on the lower right with the stick in it is the suspected male due to its stringy look. I'm pretty sure that if I'm forced to flower more than I planned I can buy a second tent to keep them in veg till it's time to harvest the current grow I followed that chart on how to determine sex of seeds for fun because the seed vial package said 12 seeds. There were 27. So I'm kinda nervous that there might be some validity to the theory. Seeing that I pulled 11 that had that "volcano" look and one that did not.

I had one job.

Chime in anytime gt and I'm tryin ghost.

Day 27:

Good day all!

I do my daily routine of checking on the kids to make sure all is well. Morning temp 74.7. Humidity 44. I pull each plant inspecting for anything out of the ordinary, (pests, unhealthy leaves) etc.

One of the plants under growth grew past the upper fan leaves essentially blocking the light. So in my efforts to take baby steps i removed the fan leaves on this plant only to see how it affects the growth vs the plants with those leaves. It is very bushy, I only did this when I saw another one show it is a female! I'll take a pic tonight after lights go on. In the mean time since it's not on flowering cycle I'm going to do a little work on my grow room to get ready for larger pots. See if I can fashion a raised platform to suspend the plants above their drip trays so I can easily remove the runoff.

Looks like a female

420-magazine-mobile1518771654.jpg

Definitely a female

420-magazine-mobile1917604108.jpg

Not sure on this one

420-magazine-mobile595649141.jpg

Happy day!

Here's something new. I noticed this the other day and kept an eye on it and it did not get any worse. I though I may have damaged the leaf as I've been handling them for topping and just geeking out. I noticed it was on an adjacent leaf. Temp and humidity within ideal conditions. The last watering was a flush with ph 6 well water. As a precaution I sprayed it with organic mite/bug spray. All other plants look just peachy. Whaddaya think?

Thanks in advance .

420-magazine-mobile1254691296.jpg

Go big or go home!!!

Day 30

Decided today was the day to transplant all my plants. Well, I started last night and stopped after 3. Note to self: do it in the daylight .
It was a good call. Root balls look great!

Last night I started some lst on the 3 in the 5's. These plants can take a beating.

I had a selection of 3 and 5 gal felt pots so I used the 5's first, I had three. The other 9 were dropped into the 3's. I soaked them down with well water ph 6.5. I let them go an extra day for watering. They were pissed. Root balls were still damp so, perfect timing

Temps have been steady at 78-80 humidity 45 with lights on. 68-73 and 60 lights off.

When I was on the next to the last one I forgot to hold the root ball and heard some roots snap. Oops. We shall see how it is gonna fare. By the looks of things I'm gonna need the room anyway

Over the next few days I'll be continuing lst. I'm also going to force them to flower in about a week to ten days. I'm still anticipating more females than I had planned.

Root down.

420-magazine-mobile27683367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile578393296.jpg

Everybody's happy!

420-magazine-mobile339587754.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2034786058.jpg

Peace!

How's it going

It's actually going well. Thanks for asking.. I am in process of lst and i will be flipping to 12/12 today. My plants are getting big and I have 8/12 confirmed female. Need to flip. I the mean time coffee with a couple puffs are in order. Back in a bit with pics. Happy thanksgiving .

G

It's actually going well. Thanks for asking.. I am in process of lst and i will be flipping to 12/12 today. My plants are getting big and I have 8/12 confirmed female. Need to flip. I the mean time coffee with a couple puffs are in order. Back in a bit with pics. Happy thanksgiving .

G

Nice man let's just hope the other 4 are fem too lol,just got done lst my baby
420-magazine-mobile2106112415.jpg

Yeah definitely pipe cleaners with clips. I ran out of clips so I just punched a little hole in the felt pots edge to run the pipe cleaners through the fabric and secure it. Much easier than all the clips and easier to adjust as well. I have tied all my plants down and programmed my timer for 12/12 starting today! A couple of my plants were touching the screen so i tied them back. I have been a little lazy lately but they're all tied down now. I had one "trunk" split after bending it a little too much the other day. It didn't even seem to notice the electrical tape bandage. It looks like I have 10 females. (Happy dance). But now we will know for sure.

Let the stretching begin!!!

Might be a male

420-magazine-mobile197796260.jpg

Looks like a female

420-magazine-mobile222259527.jpg

Training day!

420-magazine-mobile82823212.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1877033710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile275844014.jpg

Happy thanksgiving!

Nice man let's just hope the other 4 are fem too lol,just got done lst my baby
420-magazine-mobile2106112415.jpg

Nice. I wish I would have done that to mine sooner. It would have saved me a few hours of pinching and rolling the stems and smelling my fingers. But it was definitely a good lesson in training. It's pretty cool seeing the symmetry of the plant when you're twisting and training.

Happy thanksgiving!

Nice. I wish I would have done that to mine sooner. It would have saved me a few hours of pinching and rolling the stems and smelling my fingers. But it was definitely a good lesson in training. It's pretty cool seeing the symmetry of the plant when you're twisting and training.

Happy thanksgiving!

I love pinching and twisting and getting hands on with the plant, I feel closer with them

I love pinching and twisting and getting hands on with the plant, I feel closer with them

It is therapeutic. I even created a song list whilst I bend and twist.

The gap band. early in the morning

Ice cube it was a good day

The Who the seeker

Van Halen cant get this stuff no more

Foo fighters the sky is a neighborhood

Diana Ross and the Supremessomeday well be together

Stevie ray Vaughn Willy the wimp

Billy Joel captain jack

Thin Lizzy cowboy song

Tom petty you wreck me

Weezer pork and beans

Green Day welcome to paradise