First indoor grow

this is the batch of clones we had. now in their veg room. we have the light off during the daytime for 6 hours during the flower periods lighting. this is so we can better moderate the temperatures in the flower room, because it does get hot, thanks to the bushiness now the temp stays around 87.

HG_bloom_3wk_10.jpg

now these pics are the himalayan golds week 3 of flower.. :ganjamon: i even tried to take some close ups which i thought came out well, especially since my photogrraphy aint par :]

HG_bloom_3wk_9.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk_7.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk_6.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk_5.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk_4.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk_3.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk_1.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk8.jpg

HG_bloom_3wk6.jpg

well here is an update on the himalayan golds. they are starting their 4th week of flowering..

3_flowering_8-12-08.jpg

this one below is the top of on of the plants.
HG_1.jpg

and these two below is one of the tops of the other plant. a total of two plants in the room
HG_2.jpg

HG_17.jpg

HG_3.jpg

HG_6.jpg

cheers and thanks for the comments along the way - Vague & Wink :ganjamon:

looking great brother!

thanks for your contributions...;)

no thank you and the rest of the mods, the sponsors and the whole community. i might have found "the one" pic.i just like seeing the closet oh so full of vegetaion. The Marijuana plant is truly a wonderful beauty. i love the way it makes me feel as well. but mostly its just the humility that plant radiates. me and my father could sit in there for hours and gaze. so thank you all! for your contributions, otherwise this wouldnt be going as well as expected :D

whats good fella'roonis. im just trying to grub down on the rest of my mango so i can toke up n take some pictures of how the plants are doing.

our clones have been doing very well, especially with our botanicare nutes. were using a mix between the power plant : power flower * power plant schedule, and the pure blend pro - hydrogarden formula.(p.s. the liquid karma is weird looking, i put the dose in the water and it looks like a squid took a dookie spray of ink) well to the point, the clones were our first and really shocked us when they came out of shock , haha. but theyre between 7inches for the two at the same height and about 9 for the taller one... since we stilll got a ways to go for our flower season to finish and the plants are growing tremendously... i lst'ed them.. first time lsti'iong so ill take pics and well see how they look.

as for the flowering ladies.. theyre doing great.. we had an accident somwhere within last week... where one of the top colas on the lef tplant was brken... the sun leaf, and the branch holding the buds, split downward from the plants main stalk... we taped it together and has been doing well ever since... im afraid to take the tape off so who knows if it will.. rather keep the tape on there so i cant see.. but i beleive theyre doign awesome.. really sometimes i dont feel like im doing much! stupid timers got everything on lockdown hahaha. Trich production has seemed to increase, luckily we live in dry temperatures and it seems trichs like dry atmosphere. anwyay ill get scooting to my pictures .. will be here soon :] thanks and cheers to all of you 420 members.. :ganjamon:

these first three are the clones. i named the first one clone a. and the second clone b and the third c.
i named them a-c for biggest to smallest, im takin care of the plants by myself for a little, so ill wait for dad
to get here before they get a real name. oh and hopefully hes brining back some og kush clones :ganjamon:

clone a
clone_a.jpg

clone b
clone_b.jpg

clone c
clone_c.jpg

these are the plants in the whole. tried to get as many angles as i could.
hg_30d_bloom_6.jpg

hg_30d_bloom_7.jpg

hg_30d_bloom_8.jpg

hg_30d_bloom_9.jpg

hg_30daybloom.jpg

hg_30daysbloom_2.jpg

now these pictures are some macros i tried to get of some of the tops and a bud i saw on the side
with cute curly leaves :D

hg_30d_bloom_5.jpg

hg_30d_bloom_4.jpg

hg_30d_bloom_3.jpg

well thank you all and cheer. vague & wink :ganjamon:

id have to say a little bit of over feeding... or the fact we really need to flush... wich im sure could be both.... but i do beleive only the right plant is getting those sharp yellow leaf tips.... the left one has more of a 3 cola top.. seems to have better leaves.

but mago i really can not doubt there was no heat stress involved.. thats been the big bugger of the whole op.. we lost our best HG clone.. i beleive Clone a waas the one lost... because of heat.. all i can say is it get too friggin hot here. 110s suck.. not to mention while i was takng care of the plants without wink the ac decided to act up really heating the house up... now we got it fixxed and i dont think ive seen the rooms drop past 78 and rise above 80. But i appreciate your comments greatly bubba!

oh p.s. what were your indicators of the heat stress/ overfeeding?

yeah i feel you there stonergrower, i think what i need is a good flush tooo..

VAGUEtrain...looking good man. And you're learning. :grinjoint:

I'm on my 3rd grow and it's just now getting to the point where
I'm learning from the plants themselves. That's most important,
in my humble opinion. They plants WILL tell you what they want
and need, you just have to have the patience and knowledge to
read the signs that they show you.
Growing Fine Herb requires knowledge that can easily be learned here on this forum.

StonerGrower , Boss , Moose , Be IRIE , Torco.. etc, etc.. etc....
We are blessed to have all these guys and the wealth of information
and knowledge they choose to share with us. All us n00bs will fare
well in our grows if we just listen to and use the advice they give us.
Props to you and hats off to all of us for trying :yummy:

Peace :roorrip:

Thanks for the kind words! You guys deffinately help make a difference...The more we know were making a difference the more we can try to make a bigger difference!

StonerGrower , Boss , Moose , Be IRIE , Torco.. etc, etc.. etc....
We are blessed to have all these guys and the wealth of information
and knowledge they choose to share with us. All us n00bs will fare
well in our grows if we just listen to and use the advice they give us.
Props to you and hats off to all of us for trying :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom