First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

sunshine #4 . 50% coco 25% and clay pebles 20% and %5 humas.
perfect soil combo. thats what i use and the taste is great. dont need nutes or ferts for 5 to 7 weks. just some superthrive in watering.

oh and thank you :) the hash is really good, especially the bubble hash.. it has a diesel'sh exhale taste (which isn't my favorite cannabis flavor to be honest), but it sure is potent :)
The clones are my first, I just made a cloner (tons of tutorials online) and gave it a shot. They all rooted :) I have clonex gel but I didn't even use it. I wanted to try straight water because everybody says it works fine, and it does :). I heard clonex will make your resevoir a little slimy and cleaning it will have to be more thorough. Anyway, I'll tell you what I did when the time comes :blushsmile:

:high-five::bravo::thumb::rocker:

The clones are my first, I just made a cloner (tons of tutorials online) and gave it a shot. They all rooted :)

When these gals of mine finish, I may do a single strain run and go perpetual for a few grows with that. To that end I'm planning on enlisting one the fogger units (I got 2 for 1 on that purchase without knowing I was.:high-five:) and using that in an aerocloner type fashion. Forget where I saw the prototype, I'm sure it was here somewhere.:) I was concerned about res temps using a fogger, but seems to not be an issue with the one I saw. There wasn't a chiller or anything involved that I could tell. But the results looked great! Roots popping in like 3days if I remember correctly. No water pumps, no pvc. Just a fogger in the res under the cuttings. Probably do an 8 site, because I'm really tempted to try a sog grow at some point, SpeeCees style, and that's probably all my lil' box could do without over crowding 'em. Maybe a 10 site as I'm sure I won't always get 100% on my future clones. ;)

Maybe I'll wait until after I blow some of my single fems so I'm stocked w/ some variety.

Damn Smokes! Beans! Beans! Beans!:rofl:

There's a new guy on the forum who's journal I popped into and he was raving about this AF cross of (DJShorts Original Blueberry x Mazar) x (Pink Bud x Fruit Salad)! They call'em Pink Salad. I went and took a look at 'em. Very tasty looking! They're AF Regs running 12seeds for $40 bones. 3 phenos: Purple(blueberry flavour), Pink!! (strawberry flavor) and the rare Green pheno which goes all sour apple on ya! Why Smokes!?! Why must they temp the Korloin with such tasty looking nugs when he has more beans than he can deal with atm!!

Good thing I'm broke! :loopy: But I wont be next week! :slide:

K

Hey Man Just spent like 2 hours reading this entire journal and i must say. Way to go bromo!
i was thinking of doing my first autoflowering grow, sometime soon and i was wondering what do you think would be the best amount of light for a 15 plant auto grow?
Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Peace out =)

Hey man, thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you decided to give autos a shot, they're great for learning. So 15 plants, what's the area you're working with? What type of lights? How big are the plants you're picking? Lots of questions to answer to figure out the amount of light required :).

Good luck buddy. Feel free to come back and ask questions whenever. Cheers :grinjoint:

Hey Man Just spent like 2 hours reading this entire journal and i must say. Way to go bromo!
i was thinking of doing my first autoflowering grow, sometime soon and i was wondering what do you think would be the best amount of light for a 15 plant auto grow?
Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Peace out =)

Back
Top Bottom