First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

oh and thank you! A lot of the yield was all turned to hash honestly. Some of the bud wasn't that good so I preferred smoking their resin alone :). But yeh it was a nice run, for once in my life I have more herb than I can burn.

One of your strains should be referred to as Lucy rather than the strain name. It's just a precaution the site takes. They don't want anybody googling L is D stumbling upon 420mag forums.
But yeh good luck man, I'm growing lucies too.

:peace:

Happy New Year iSmokes!!

Looking forward to some new adventures in 2013!

:rollit:

K

Happy New Year Wiz! I just woke up from the new yr daze lol :laughtwo: I like raves and new yrs eve takes a big toll on body. It feeds my brain but it drains my body :( I think I'm getting old for this :( LOL! May your buds be dense and skunky in 2013 Wiz.

I like raves and new yrs eve takes a big toll on body. It feeds my brain but it drains my body :( I think I'm getting old for this :( LOL!

Ha ha; a man after my own heart - I hope it was a good one!

Thanks for the reps iSmokes, much appreciated mate

Right on spring! I'll be starting a journal in a couple of weeks :). I just need to harvest a couple of autos I had going and prepare for the next grow which will definitely be journaled because I'm in wayyy over my head :laughtwo:. Good luck with the beans brother :thumb: btw that cloner I made worked great :) Once you start messing with the regulars we'll talk about that ;)

Back
Top Bottom