First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

A few comments about my current un-journaled grow I'd like to make.. This is not advice, I'm not recommending anything guys, just reporting back what I'm noticing:

-BPN rocks, my plants are loving it, it's making life a lot easier for me.
-Extreme defoliation is working wonders, I'm lovin' it.
-DIY cloner was a success. All my cuttings rooted. I only used pH'd water.

Congrats on things working out so far. I will defenetely clone from my regular females. If I use FFOF with regulars should I wait to use nutes or just follow the schedule? I wanted to try BPN just not sure if I can afford it right now. What can I use of their line for now that will be a help? I need to replace my Tiger Bloom and add something with some extra P for purple issues I have found in FFOF. The Bat guano woorked good with my auto's but I need too kick it up a level. I'm tired of mixing bat guano with my nutes.

Cool. The purple has come full force on my autos. I assume this is because I gave a final flush last week and have added nothing but water since. I feel one more small watering may be needed. They soil is dry.. Still not seeing any serious amber. Mostly cloudy. I took a sample from each 1 and 1/2 days ago. waiting for it to dry.

Heya spring. You think that purple is not P related? I'm sure FF nutes are providing a lot of P. I don't know man, FF trio didn't do my plants too well. I found out after switching to BPN. Maybe it has the P but just as available as BPN P? lol
Wiz' idea of bloom booster won't hurt for sure! They usually focus on K in boosters but I'm sure you'll find one focused on P. BPN is rather affordable, check out their prices if you haven't already. Best of luck with tweaking your feeding.
Finally, regarding the feeding with BPN, I did the same thing, waited till week 5. My plants are mostly regulars fems in 3 gallon pots. They looked very lush until week 4, then I started feeding on day 1 of week 5. Worked well for me :thumb:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm planning to start a new journal real soon. Here's a few pictures of some of the stuff I've been up to:

IMG_047613.JPG
IMG_047716.JPG
IMG_047318.JPG
IMG_047218.JPG
IMG_047114.JPG
IMG_046818.JPG
IMG_046918.JPG
IMG_047514.JPG
IMG_047419.JPG
IMG_046718.JPG
IMG_046620.JPG
IMG_046423.JPG
IMG_045612.JPG
IMG_045514.JPG

Great pics. Clones look good and the Hash..... Damn! Thanks for the advice on BPN. if I use FFOF guess Ill have to wait a bit before introducing them. I may just go with a basic organic soil and use the nutes to schedule. Sure want to see what they are capable of. The Trio nute pack is a bit disappointing. When I added the Jamaican bat guano late into flowering my Purple stem issues stopped . I actually was able to curb the issue earlier than last grow. Cha Ching has a huge amount of P. That said BPN is my test product.

I'm positive BPN will do great spring :thumb:

BTW, if you want to have total control of nutes why not go soilless? any organic soil will have nutrients in it. Why not coco or sunshine mix? I heard a lot of good things about sunshine #4 mix. I haven't tried any of them so I can't really recommend anything, but you should check out soilless mixes.

oh and thank you :) the hash is really good, especially the bubble hash.. it has a diesel'sh exhale taste (which isn't my favorite cannabis flavor to be honest), but it sure is potent :)
The clones are my first, I just made a cloner (tons of tutorials online) and gave it a shot. They all rooted :) I have clonex gel but I didn't even use it. I wanted to try straight water because everybody says it works fine, and it does :). I heard clonex will make your resevoir a little slimy and cleaning it will have to be more thorough. Anyway, I'll tell you what I did when the time comes :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom