First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

OMG! Well done man. I don't know if that's you but the guy in the pic seems like a cool guy :). I hope we see a journal going soon, I'm sure a lot of people would love to follow your buds.
LOL a kg off a plant, that's insane :bigtoke:

Awesome! :cheer: :high-five:

You RULE Smokey! :slide:

You clearly have a natural talent :)

OK, weighed in total of 225 grams :yahoo: !!

This is from all 7 autos in a 3x5. Very satisfying first grow :).
If you need details please refer to the summary I posted on my blog. The comments on that post contain the accurate weight corrections.

I just have free time :)
If it were not for this journal, things would have been much different lol! It introduced me to all of you :) I guess this means I followed good advice :grinjoint:

Awesome! :cheer: :high-five:

You RULE Smokey! :slide:

You clearly have a natural talent :)

My dear, if I hadn't met everyone here I doubt I would have even made my harvest :blushsmile:

I just have free time :)
If it were not for this journal, things would have been much different lol! It introduced me to all of you :) I guess this means I followed good advice :grinjoint:

Hey everyone :ciao:, I just thought I'd share this very cheap 1 plant setup. I had to do something for that side project plant I have going. She's a big bush and very ready to flower. The plan was to practice cuttings and sacrifice the plant, but I can't :( lol. So I made this thing from a simple PVC frame and some panda film :). I already had the lights so the thing cost me under $20 :). I just need to add a fan, and maybe some ONA during flowering. I also have a little pet odor eliminator carbon filter I'll use if ONA gel doesn't cut it.

IMG_041714.JPG
IMG_041915.JPG

I know right? I was tweaking my aerocloner and noticed how easy it is to work with pvc's. I'm only using 3/4" PVC and for 1x1.5x2.5 it's really sturdy + extremely lightweight. I carry the whole tent off the mother if I need to water :laughtwo:, the whole thing is uner 10 lbs. I think I'm going to make a better version of this one and actually keep a mother in there :). Just scavenge a 2-3 cuttings every week and go with a mini perpetual SOG. I'll go with 1" pvc next time and I'll actually wrap the panda film properly instead of hot glueing loose edges :laughtwo: lol. I wasn't thinking it would work but to be honest it turned out nice enough to actually try harder with pvc+panda. That's why I posted this, I think it's a good idea for something a lot better :).

This is so awesome! and definitely deserves :yahoo: :)

When you have got it all up and running and how you want it, why don't you do a little separate guide like I did for the Magic Flight? This would be really useful for everyone. I know I'm thinking if I can get one in somewhere now :laugh:

Very impressed. I am learning so much from watching all your super little creations, I love it :thumb:

LOL! Thanks fluffy :yahoo:
I'm really surprised with the sturdiness, I'm pretty sure if I add a couple of T connectors to the cross bars that will make it look a lot better and even more solid. I'm definitely making one to keep a mother. I'll include the steps and items needed and make a link like your vape review :thumb: good idea. It's kind of silly for the serious growers but I'm sure a few noob might find it helpful :). It took 20 minutes to make :laughtwo:. I have lots to smoke these days and holidays = lots of free time. I'm sure I'll be more creative with the next one :lot-o-toke:.

I'm going to start a journal about the random stuff I'm doing to teach myself about photoperiods before my Lucy and SLH grow. It will be about this one plant in the tent'sh I made, 2 autos I have going (3rd one got chopped yesterday :) ), and a lot of cloning trial and error to hopefully get it right before my Lucies are ready for cuts. You got me excited about a journal of randomness fluffy :laughtwo:

Awesome! I am so pleased I have inspired you! :cheer:

You are right to be excited, randomness is cool. You never quite know what is going to happen. Just think of all that magic to infuse your girls with :)

You got me excited about a journal of randomness fluffy :laughtwo:

hi all, nice little set up, good idea using the pvc pipes, could pretty much build anything you wanted with that stuff, could even build a full size tent, all you would then need is some of that white plastic to line it with, would be a whole lot cheaper than buying a tent

too much lite .. 12/12 with 1 hr at nite... then when they show flowers in small bunches go 13/11 and they will produce really good. autos like a natural amount of lite ....

To be honest gairbud I noticed my autos were reacting very poorly to glr. I switched my whole veg tent back to 18/6 for the sake of some good buds off the 2 autos. I've been giving priority to my regulars and vegging with glr, but my autos turned out very immature compared to my previous 20/4 grow. With glr I'm getting stretchy autos with little bud on them, more light gave compact autos with little dense colas. I don't know man, just experimenting and going with what looks better :laughtwo:. Right now more light look a lot better, so I'm keeping 18/6 as a compromise between glr and 20/4 until I harvest the autos. Then back to glr with the regulars :) long ramble, but I just wanted you to know what's goin on :)

Back
Top Bottom