Frankenstein - Soil - 2 x 4X4 Scrogs by Freezy - Heavy 16

I have no idea. There are a lot of things that cause hermies but one that you can recover from is sunburn. You can tell because it starts as the flowers right under the light.

It could be any number of stresses but some are irrecoverable. If it is happening all over the plant then it should be chopped down.

Village, you were right. Again. Hahah I didn't realize how low my light was after I installed my light rail and it was too close. There was only a total of 3 nanners that I found all in one spot where my reflector is really bright. Spot on sir. I am still monitoring it but no more as of yet. I'm very glad I didn't just panic and hack the thing down. Thanks!

There will be more... and maybe for the rest of the grow, but only here and there, and they will be easy to find before they burst.

A Nanner is a deformed pollen sack that has become engorged and you see it before it bursts. It is about the best thing you can hope for in a hermi. Most hermies, the pollen sac is normal and started seeding before you realize it.

If it stays all nanner and only here and there then you can keep up and it will be fine.

Ooo. Okay the mother plant has been looking like this for a few weeks now and she won't perk up. Can this happen from under watering? I might have neglected her a bit. Today i put her in the sink and ran around 3 gallons of RO through it for a small flush. I topped dressed her with some ancient forest and worm casings and then I put about a half gallon of off water with 1/4 strength food and some enzymes. Im going to pay closer attention to my watering schedule for her I think i just didn't water her enough. It looks like a nitrogen deficiency its just yellow no spotting or anything. its in a 5 gallon felt pot so I'm thinking it should be transplanted. I want to get it healthy, and possibly flower her because she is stacked SO nice and would make massive nugs.

20160307_193046.jpg

Em was spot on with the rootbound, but there is also smething else going on here. It may be genetic but this plant is in what I call half flower.If you are running 18/6or similar in veg some plants will start to go to a stage that is in between veg and flower. Very short internodes and tons of few fingered fans. You can definitely see that here, it is almost a look like exploded leaf colas. Get this girl under some longer daylight and she will come out of it. Until then any clones you take will freak out and have the same pheno.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey guys sorry! Life has been way too crazy and I haven't had a minute to check back in here. The grow finished out nice! not as much of a yield as i would have liked but decent! I have some pictures I will post and I will do a smoke report as well. Remember that mother plant up there?? she is massive now, very healthy, and 2 weeks into flower in her own 4 x 4 scrog and she looks mint! so far its better than the last grow just trying to improve every time. I didn't mean to abandon the journal. Will post pics soon.

Alright... Better late than never. Here is a few pictures of the end of the grow. All in all it went well, a few hiccups here and there but I learned a lot. Its been a while since this has finished so I have some buds that are really nice and cured now and the rest I smoked :lot-o-toke: The hang drying and curing went very smooth! I hang dried them in my 4 x 8 tent for about 7 days and then through them into jars after I did some finishing trimming. After a day or two of burping I threw some bovedas in there and they are all set. The smoke taste amazing and smokes great. I ended up with just under 12 oz of good nugs and another half oz of small little popcorn buds I used to make some wax and whatnot. Here are some pics. SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO POST THE FINAL PICTURES! Thanks to everyone who helped along. I really appreciate it and you guys have taught me a lot! Hopefully this can get moved into the complete journals section. Thanks everyone!

Before I chopped them. Notice the purple one txt was in front of the ac lol
Snapchat--8014394772126237525.jpg

Up close to the purple plant
20160409_213727.jpg

This is one of the plants worth of bud
Snapchat-7978649132645559187.jpg

Hanging to dry
20160413_170539.jpg

20160413_170525.jpg
20160412_191950.jpg

Final dried nug
20160425_193825.jpg

Here is some nice Rosin I made with some nug
20160530_181521.jpg

Here is the next generation of white widow. I flowered out the mother, cut a new mother and new clones. This is a pic at 40 days into flower.. Look how much better she's doing than the last run! Cant wait to see what this ones like when its finished. I really am dialing in this strain and holy crap is it a heavy feeder. I have fed it every watering, sometimes double strength! It has had teas, although less than the previous grow and it seems to overall be healthier. Only getting better!

20160607_204101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom