From R-DWC To Silver Haze On Soil 2nd Grow

Almost 7 weeks in flower (from flip)
Temps getting high with the heatwave here in Holland but they seem to get away with it.
Some nice pics I just took:
IMG_20190828_185633.jpg
IMG_20190828_185623_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20190828_185613_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20190828_185550_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20190828_185526_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20190828_185506_Bokeh.jpg

And this is your second grow? Hats off to ya Pete! Beautiful plants my friend
:passitleft:
Yes, thanks man. I hope thry're ready in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait till harvest lol.
But it's a much quicker and easier way for me compared to my 1st grow on rdwc. So next time I will try to experiment with coco and see what happens :D

All looking good in there peter. should be a bar setting yield for you in this one. great job mate.
A ton of silver shining haze to get through , cancel any activities that dont involve the couch !. lol

All looking good in there peter. should be a bar setting yield for you in this one. great job mate.
A ton of silver shining haze to get through , cancel any activities that dont involve the couch !. lol
Yeah man, we still smoking on the critical and the joonts we twist are getting out of control with 3 papers for one joint lol!
Very very good tasting strain after the cure !
I hope this one will be as much satisfaction.

Yeah man, we still smoking on the critical and the joonts we twist are getting out of control with 3 papers for one joint lol!
Very very good tasting strain after the cure !
I hope this one will be as much satisfaction.
Changing to this strain will be a great tolerance break from the critical too. I love silver haze. one of the 1st real skunk plants i smoked 20 odd years back. mind bending strain. You will love the coco experience too mate. dont be worried about the change over . coco is so easy to work with.

Changing to this strain will be a great tolerance break from the critical too. I love silver haze. one of the 1st real skunk plants i smoked 20 odd years back. mind bending strain. You will love the coco experience too mate. dont be worried about the change over . coco is so easy to work with.
Btw I got a problems with my filter, it's letting the smell through and it's only 2 months old..
Could it be that the humidity sometimes went up to 75%? Any tips to get this under control before neighbors get suspicious?
Just ordered a new one just now (360m3 filter for the 4 by 4 tent)

Btw I got a problems with my filter, it's letting the smell through and it's only 2 months old..
Could it be that the humidity sometimes went up to 75%? Any tips to get this under control before neighbors get suspicious?
Just ordered a new one just now (360m3 filter for the 4 by 4 tent)
There are products to place in-line to ducting called ona-blocks , and sit in a housing. they convert the smell to other scents as they leave the exhaust. you use them alongside filters. The biggest issue to exhausting is making sure you have negative pressure within the tent. More air out than in will cause the tent to bow inwards slightly. If the exhaust is not enough then smells and air will be blown out of any possible exits. does your tent have passive flaps or can you reduce the intake slightly to create the negative pressure ?.

There are products to place in-line to ducting called ona-blocks , and sit in a housing. they convert the smell to other scents as they leave the exhaust. you use them alongside filters. The biggest issue to exhausting is making sure you have negative pressure within the tent. More air out than in will cause the tent to bow inwards slightly. If the exhaust is not enough then smells and air will be blown out of any possible exits. does your tent have passive flaps or can you reduce the intake slightly to create the negative pressure ?.
I have negative pressure and regulated it with the flaps now also, thanks

Hey guys, I found 2 problems!
Can anyone tell me what it could be, I think the white stuff looks like spider mites web (only on one cola) and the other problem I found is toprot I guess (also only on one cola)

Possibly top rot? The colour is much darker compared to the others..
IMG_20190901_194205.jpg
IMG_20190901_194133.jpg

The white web/mold !?
IMG_20190901_194111.jpg
IMG_20190901_194015.jpg
IMG_20190901_193747.jpg
IMG_20190901_193653.jpg

Sadly it is budrot Peter. Seems we are all losing a little bud to it this year. so damp and humid it creates perfect conditions for it. Sounds crazy but cut the rot below the mould ( please dont try to ise it to smoke , it is very bad for your chest !). Then appky a 20%milk/water and a little bicarbonate of soda ( 1 tsp). give it a good shake to get the fizzing done with then coat all of the remaining buds with it. It will not damage your buds at all and will STOP the spores from surviving to spread. it wont cure it but it will stop it spreading . Get the rh as low as possible now mate and water a little and often. soaked pots keep too much moisture around as they dry out. Spider mite are visible as dots among the underside of leaves Peter. the webbing usually occurs if infested. The pics all show bud rot. good luck with the milk.
I am harvesting over next few days. have some rock solid buds to play with. so happy to get to the end now.
20190901_200847.jpg
20190901_200745.jpg
20190901_195742.jpg
20190901_195726.jpg
20190829_224309.jpg
20190829_224251.jpg
20190829_224246.jpg

Sadly it is budrot Peter. Seems we are all losing a little bud to it this year. so damp and humid it creates perfect conditions for it. Sounds crazy but cut the rot below the mould ( please dont try to ise it to smoke , it is very bad for your chest !). Then appky a 20%milk/water and a little bicarbonate of soda ( 1 tsp). give it a good shake to get the fizzing done with then coat all of the remaining buds with it. It will not damage your buds at all and will STOP the spores from surviving to spread. it wont cure it but it will stop it spreading . Get the rh as low as possible now mate and water a little and often. soaked pots keep too much moisture around as they dry out. Spider mite are visible as dots among the underside of leaves Peter. the webbing usually occurs if infested. The pics all show bud rot. good luck with the milk.
I am harvesting over next few days. have some rock solid buds to play with. so happy to get to the end now.
20190901_200847.jpg
20190901_200745.jpg
20190901_195742.jpg
20190901_195726.jpg
20190829_224309.jpg
20190829_224251.jpg
20190829_224246.jpg
Thanks for advise, ao just spray the milk/water on all the buds with a fine spray?
I just ordered Tetrix hunting mites to kill the spider mites. Hope theses little bugs will solve the problem as it is still in early stage.

Thanks for advise, ao just spray the milk/water on all the buds with a fine spray?
I just ordered Tetrix hunting mites to kill the spider mites. Hope theses little bugs will solve the problem as it is still in early stage.
Yes mate you coat the buds in it and stems too. Bud rot usually starts close to the stem within the buds. If you spray mist at lights on it can hold spores in place and forces them to self mate which destroys their reproductive cycle. Have you seen any spidermites at all mate ?. If it is webbing then you will see adult mites with your naked eye under leaves. The pic you put up looked like white bud mold building up. the webbing is usually a later stage development to infested crops. Odd strands between leaves is usually the first sign of them arriving. I dont suppose a predator bug will hurt to use at all but just wanted to check it was spider mite.?

20190901_200847.jpg
20190901_200745.jpg
20190901_195742.jpg
20190901_195726.jpg
20190829_224309.jpg
20190829_224251.jpg
20190829_224246.jpg
Btw the buds look yummy and very dense man!

Yes mate you coat the buds in it and stems too. Bud rot usually starts close to the stem within the buds. If you spray mist at lights on it can hold spores in place and forces them to self mate which destroys their reproductive cycle. Have you seen any spidermites at all mate ?. If it is webbing then you will see adult mites with your naked eye under leaves. The pic you put up looked like white bud mold building up. the webbing is usually a later stage development to infested crops. Odd strands between leaves is usually the first sign of them arriving. I dont suppose a predator bug will hurt to use at all but just wanted to check it was spider mite.?
Mannn I know what the problem is. I have that new irrigation system but lets small amount of water constantly through on a few buckets, and they are much heavier than the rest and there is where the 2 rotten buds were!
Solved that now and will keep an eye on it.
Have ordered the tetrix mites just to be on the save side in case of spider mites.. a friend had spider mites and said it's 100% mites. Hope this crop will not get ruïned.

Mannn I know what the problem is. I have that new irrigation system but lets small amount of water constantly through on a few buckets, and they are much heavier than the rest and there is where the 2 rotten buds were!
Solved that now and will keep an eye on it.
Have ordered the tetrix mites just to be on the save side in case of spider mites.. a friend had spider mites and said it's 100% mites. Hope this crop will not get ruïned.
fingers crossed for you mate. good luck. knock em dead.

Back
Top Bottom