Ganja_smoker's Hydroponic Grow Journal

Day 35_______________________________

day351.jpg

:peace:

Danm ganja thats a nice looking plant

NEW CLONES_________________________________________________CUT ON 7/23/07

newclones_72507.jpg

One of these will be my new "mother" plant. Four of them will be the next crop. The other three are for margin of error I guess.
I'm just keeping them misted with the spray bottle with plain water and inside of the humidity dome. For now, I have a couple of CFLs on them.....one 3000K and one 6500K. I used oasis cubes and Olivia's cloning gel.

I'll be back in a few days for another update..............................:peace:

another photo from day 40..........
day40b.jpg

The buds are getting so fat they are falling over. I used some string and a wire clothes hanger to give them some support.

:byebye:

Looking fabulous.

berrydizzle said:
A QP off 2 plants would be intense. Those buds got so much fatter in just 2 days, insane!

A quarter pound would be a lowball estimate.......the last harvest was only two plants and I yielded over 6 ounces. This crop is four plants and it looks Fatter than last time. :hmmmm:

GoodGrissle said:
I can't wait to see the dry/w of this grow GS!!!! They R Beautiful!!

thanks.......waiting for the first crop was really tough, but I still have buds left from it, so now I can just enjoy these plants as they grow.​

THE CLONES ARE ROOTING!_________________________________________________________

100_09131.jpg

100_09141.jpg

You can see a little root poking out..............the rest of them will probably show roots tomorrow or the next day

100_09161.jpg

Once they show roots through the oasis cubes, they go into rockwool.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom