GDB: A Sponsored Grow

The GF-CB emerged from the soil on Mar. 11th the MC one on the 16th.

No comment on my 13-day tactic? You can call it doofus, but call it something. :rofl:

I think your 13-day tactic is a brilliant strategy for retaining a feeling of control over the process. :bravo:
Sometimes that's all we want, to just feel a little bit in control :laughtwo:

Sometimes that's all we want, to just feel a little bit in control :laughtwo:
Amen to that, Dick. I've been married for nearly 35 years and this is the only thing I can get a "little bit" of control over. :laughtwo:

Amen to that, Dick. I've been married for nearly 35 years and this is the only thing I can get a "little bit" of control over. :laughtwo:
Haha, I hear you there my friend and it's only been 11 years. The garden is mine, she doesn't partake unless I need a hand. Cheers!

Hello growers.

I put the bend on the plants today. I had already started minor bending on the GDB and GOG, but I took them out a little further. This is the first manipulation of the CBs.

I used CarcassSkewers, based on a design by fellow member @Carcass. I slightly modified his design by using plant twine to affix the wire to the skewer. Much easier on the hands than wrapping the wire around the stick, and using the twine enabled me to get a nice tight fit on the sticks. Big shout out to @Carcass for this brilliant idea! These will come in handy from now until.
P1040801.JPG

Here are the girls:
P1040802.JPG

Peace.

The garden looks great, GDB! Well, a little funky at the moment, but they always look worse before they look better when we first start with the torture bending...;)
What do I think this will accomplish? It will make me feel better!
It looks like it's working much better than the 10 day interval I've been trying on my yellow Kalashnikov auto- Still yellow af, but with tip burn, like the nutes are maxed out- I'm starting to think it's the plant and not the GF that has the problem...

Big shout out to @Carcass for this brilliant idea! These will come in handy
Thanks for the mention, GDB- That's a sweet idea you had, because not everyone has easy access to the
type of wire that I use...
With your (easy to get) garden wire/twine method, folks could also use paper clips or regular old bailing wire for the "hook" part...
Well done, GDB! :bravo:

The garden looks great, GDB! Well, a little funky at the moment, but they always look worse before they look better when we first start with the torture bending...;)

It looks like it's working much better than the 10 day interval I've been trying on my yellow Kalashnikov auto- Still yellow af, but with tip burn, like the nutes are maxed out- I'm starting to think it's the plant and not the GF that has the problem...

Thanks for the mention, GDB- That's a sweet idea you had, because not everyone has easy access to the
type of wire that I use...
With your (easy to get) garden wire/twine method, folks could also use paper clips or regular old bailing wire for the "hook" part...
Well done, GDB! :bravo:
It looks like it's working much better than the 10 day interval I've been trying
It hasn't been time-tested yet Carcass. But we shall see!

Thanks for the kind words, my friend. And thanks for sharing your ingenuity! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Just a quick pic of the group's response to yesterday's little training session.

They didn't seem to mind!
Tent 04-25-21.JPG

Peace.

They're ready for more!
These plants are just amazing...no matter what we do, they keep coming back for more!

They're ready for more!
These plants are just amazing...no matter what we do, they keep coming back for more!
True 'dat!

Hello growers.

It's day 45 for the group and to this untrained eye, they're starting to act their age!

I fed them yesterday, upping their MC dose from 3.5g to 4g. (The GeoFlora-fed CB will get a top feed on Thursday.)

The GOG really looks like she wanted a stiffer drink and the others responded well, too.

GDB - back left. GOG back right. MC-CB -front left.
Tent II Apr 27.JPG

Kudos to this @Mars Hydro TS3000. She's got what they need!
Tent Apr 27.JPG

The GDBview:
Tent III Apr 27.JPG

The MC plants are outpacing the lone GF plant. I'm not sure if its due to the different nutes or the fact that the GF-CB was an extremely slow starter.

Peace.

The GDBview:
GDB your lady’s are looking fine. Actually very nice. Keep them chill today I see you will have the sun out in your neighborhood. HOT.
I‘ve noticed that on your adaption to the CarcassSkewers you have some with the pointy ends up. Are those skewers used with 2 pointy ends? Also will you be applying for a registered patent on them to protect your interest. :rollit:
Have a great day

Back
Top Bottom