GDB's Bubblegum Machine

Hey GDB, I forget which nutes site I read it on, but IIRC, salt based nutes (like MC), will kill off the herd of organic nutes. If the PB is organic, that could be what’s going on with grape ape. I’ll see if I can find the info again, to double check.

Edit: I haven’t found the site yet, but just looking at Google, it seems to be a highly debated topic. Thinking more about it, it doesn’t make sense for that to have such an immediate effect, so I’m probably no help in this case. Good luck GDB, I’m sure you’ll get it worked out.

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 62 for the Bubblegum Machine and I remain confident about my prediction that the Royal Queens Bubblegum XXL (not) twin will be the first to come down.

Although I know she's not ready, I scoped her this morning to see where she is...
Snap_125.jpg

Snap_123.jpg

Snap_121.jpg

Since I'm already out on a limb with my prediction that she'll go first, I won't venture a prediction on how many weeks she has to go. But I'd love to know what you folks think! :Rasta:

BTW, in case anyone's interested, I'm not butchering my plants to take these pics. I can get them clear because I cut the bud off, but I only cut off a tiny piece from the top. (It's like a stab at back-building the buds, a process that's said to make buds grow fatter by cutting off the top. But I don't do it until late in the grow so I doubt that any back-building occurs - if it's even a real thing.)

Here's a pic of the bud I used for these pics:
IMG_5096.JPG

All of these little fellas are dried and used for testers!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Even when was releasing the solo kinda-fusion stuff he was touring with Cobham and later collaborating with Stanley Clarke, so I'm guessing it was just another deep interest of his.
I saw Stanley play with Return to Forever. He was the most impressive of that whole great band.

Hello all.

Just posting a tent pic of the Bubblegum Machine on Flip + 65. The Grape Ape clone (right rear) remains unhappy with the change from @Prescription Blend to MC, but otherwise everything's pretty cool. The Black Cherry (front left) doesn't look like she's gonna' return to a nice green but I'm not sweating it because she's budding like a champ.

Bgum tent 7-4-22 F65.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

BTW, in case anyone's interested, I'm not butchering my plants to take these pics. I can get them clear because I cut the bud off, but I only cut off a tiny piece from the top. (It's like a stab at back-building the buds, a process that's said to make buds grow fatter by cutting off the top. But I don't do it until late in the grow so I doubt that any back-building occurs - if it's even a real thing.)

@Emilya does this. Here's her post about it.

Those tri pics look great and what a good idea. Nip, scope and back building buds at the same time. I’ll have to test this on a couple of colas and see how the result goes. Your buds are looking nice and chunky at the moment. Have a great day brother GDB

Those tri pics look great and what a good idea. Nip, scope and back building buds at the same time. I’ll have to test this on a couple of colas and see how the result goes. Your buds are looking nice and chunky at the moment. Have a great day brother GDB
Thanks Bionic! You have a great day as well. :)

Hello growers.

I've got solo pics of the Bubblegum Machine plants on Flip + 66.

(Apologies in advance for the poor quality of some of the pics. I was too lazy to try to get the lighting right.)

First up, the RQ Bgum twin. She's not so happy with something that's going on but she's stacking anyway. I think she's close to done so I'm not going to try to address her unhappiness. She'll get there.
RQ twin 7-5-22 F66.JPG

RQ twin bud 7-5-22 F66.JPG

The Grape Ape clone still has not forgiven the switch from @Prescription Blend to MC. Still her buds are not airy like her mom's were. I credit that to not using alternating feeds with the PB (but I ran out using that way).
GA cl 7-5-22 F66.JPG

GA cl bud 7-5-22 F66.JPG

The RQ Bgum is a happy plant with happy buds. I lost her full plant pic between taking it and posting it. Don't ask me how. :straightface: Here's her bud pic though.
RQ bud 7-5-22 F66.JPG

The Black Cherry Pie is another happy plant with happy buds.
BC Pie 7-5-22 66.JPG

B cherry bud 7-5-22 F66.JPG

And finally, the Kera Bgum. She seems to be the happiest plant. I think this may be the largest buds I've seen in one of my grows. She's beastly!
Kera 7-5-22 F66.JPG

Kera bud 7-5-22 F66.jpg

Here's the tent pic:
Bgum tent 7-5-22 F66.JPG

That's all for now.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Peace.

I think this may be the largest buds I've seen in one of my grows. She's beastly!
I think you're right, GDB...those things are huge!
Damn, you're real close to having more weed than you know what to do with! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Plants look great, GDB, You've got some nice harvests coming up ! .:drool:

Thanks MrC! :thanks:

I'm kind of winging it on this grow, trying some new methods and they seem to be working!

They're loving whatever you're doing- nice work,GDB ! :adore:

Hello growers.

I scoped another piece of the RQ Bgum twin this morning on Flip + 68.

She's doing her best Three Stooges imitation: "Slowly I turned...step by step...inch by inch..." :)
Snap_331.jpg

Snap_330.jpg

I don't think she'll keep me waiting much longer.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom