GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

I think I bit off a little too much.... 15 girls. 2 kosher kush, 4 diesel tonic, 3 diesel jack, 4 white widow, 1 vintage 2006 and 1 afghan kush Ryder . They are all in a 48x96 tent with 7 foot ceiling. I am beginning to wonder if I have enough light for them. 2 600 watt cooltube setups.
Well, sorry for the hijack! I enjoy reading your journals!
Ya think? 31 plants???:rofl: Your tent is big and your lighting will be pushed to it's limits with that many plants...Since I think small I try to have a rotation going...got some good ones going...good luck! Wish I could be more help...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Sorry for your not understanding. 15 total plants- I gave a breakdown of what types. If you'd like to make fun of the brand new grower with cancer trying to make enough meds to survive, have a ball. :thumb:
They all look pretty good so far. :peace:

Sorry for your not understanding. 15 total plants- I gave a breakdown of what types. If you'd like to make fun of the brand new grower with cancer trying to make enough meds to survive, have a ball. :thumb:
They all look pretty good so far. :peace:
???? Make fun??? You said maybe you bit off more than you could chew...I did mis-count. I totally misunderstood...that number would be very do-able...Try not to be so sensitive...have a sense of humor...I would NEVER make fun of anyone struggling with a dis-abilitating disease or dis-ability....so please don't play that card, OK? You obviously misunderstood...I gave you an opinion and said I was sorry I couldn't help more...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT???

Hosanna, you have some beautiful grows in your journals. I'm sure reading up there will help me with what I need. As for my sensitivity, yep, I am. I don't think it warrants the shouting there in your reply. I have recently had some not so desirable news and I just need to grow a lot of weed fast. It's not "a card" - its my world right now. Since a week after my 50h birthday last summer. Glad to know that 15 plants are doable.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Good to know I was close DB. I am north of that location.

As far as 15 under 2 600w. Definitely doable as I can run up to 6 with comfort under my 400w's footprint. It all depends on size of the ladies though. I usually run 3-4 under mine. I may try a run with 6 but I think it may become overwhelming. Right now with the ladies I have under the MH for the next 2 weeks to keep stretch under control as I do not want the plants to tall to affect light penetration. That is the key, the amount of light penetration if lighting from above will dictate how well the lower parts of the plant perform. I will also be doing a heavy defol at around 21 days which should stop the stretch in its tracks.

I am lucky as of right now I vegged the ladies evenly for canopy height so that no single plant ends up at a disadvantage. If they stretch differently I will have to train differently so that I can get even penetration amongst all my ladies. I am not sure of the exact height of the girls right now but I will get that information shortly. It will also help me determine what my final height will be for these ladies.

If they do decided to get really tall I will add my 150w HPS for side lighting lower on the plants to give the lower buds a far shake at putting on weight.

Also thank you for the reps guys!

The plants are all exactly 16" tall!

I transplanted three of the clones and the Mango that were in party cups. I am waiting for the autos to finish which should be by next week so I can reclaim and clean the 1 gal. pots they are in to transplant more. So I transplanted GDP x2, Mango, and Cheese this morning. The light got raised to accommodate the new pots. Once all of them are transplanted it will be time for the first BPN seedling feed. :)

I also had to raise the light in the flower closet by about an inch as the stretch is starting soon. I can not wait until tomorrow as I will get pics up of what is going on. ;)

With my tent being so small I will have to pick 3-4 of the ladies to move on to the flower closet this next round and the others will have to stay in the 1 gal. pots. So the ones that are picked will be transplanted in about 4 weeks to 3 gal. pots. I may end up mothering one of the GDP clones as well.

Just like in hustler or playboy, pics, we want pics dammit! :D

I get those for the articles :)
Just like in hustler or playboy, pics, we want pics dammit! :D

The update will be coming in a couple hours. I promise. :)

Update: 3/11/13 Day 3 of 12/12

So here are the big girls. They are looking good. :) Not much else to say besides that I see hairs on all of them.

The ladies

IMG_137111.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice

IMG_137012.JPG

Rocklock

IMG_136910.JPG

GDP

IMG_136814.JPG

:cheer::cheer:shoor am purdy

I get those for the articles :)

Suuuuuurrrre... And I never used that cocaine to get high. I just liked the smell. :) :rofl:

Suuuuuurrrre... And I never used that cocaine to get high. I just liked the smell. :) :rofl:

Laughing OL.

Plants look perfect tactical. cant wait to see em in a few weeks!

+reps.

Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom