GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

Day 45:goof:

Took Em out to do some trimming on Em since my space in the tent is getting limited and I didn't scrog or use cages for this grow. Loving the smells of the black haze, it's probably the strongest scent I've smelled on a plant. Colder temps are making for some nice colors and I've added a 1TBS of molasses to my feeds once a week and am pleased with the increase in overalls trich coverage. The Supercropping in the veg period is showing to be very beneficial in increasing colas. instead of a few large buds, these girls are gonna swell up all around (hopefully). Going to give them an extra week of flower to try and increase yield as the trichs are still pretty clear throughout.

Black Haze
image4409.jpeg

GG#4
image4408.jpeg

image4407.jpeg

That first pic is probably one of the most beautiful ganja photos I've ever seen. Damn son! Much respect.

+ reps!!

That first pic is probably one of the most beautiful ganja photos I've ever seen. Damn son! Much respect.

+ reps!!

Thanks bro! They're starting to impress me more and more. Since defoliating I have seen a difference in the size of my colas. My OG Kush and black haze are showing lots of purple.

For heaven's sake OG, enough with all the goodness...have some mercy buddy, its just too nice!!
:Namaste:

Some POTM contenders in here for sure.

I know you got these as clones, but do you have some info on the original breeder?

Thanks man

Some POTM contenders in here for sure.

I know you got these as clones, but do you have some info on the original breeder?

Thanks man

Thanks BO$$! They're impressing me everyday with the colors. Always have grown just green buds with orange hairs, so this purple and almost blue in my OG Kush is awesome. You can look up Smokey Point Prouductions, they're my clone supplier. Very reputable and their products speak for themselves.

Beautiful!
Let that gg4 go a little longer than 9 weeks 63-70 days from the flip is a good time.
That black haze is dripping.

Appreciate you stopping in shotta! I see you're growing some glue yourself. I've been planning on giving them all an extra week to 10 days to ensure everything is flushed out and my lower buds are big enough to use. And yeah, this haze would be some fire BHO with all this frost.

Quick updates. They're all on Day 56 and have just taken their last full feeding. Now just gonna water the hell out of them for the next two weeks until they start showing their ready for the chop. Safe to say it's pretty smelly in my neck of the woods :lot-o-toke::Rasta:

image4929.jpeg
image4928.jpeg
image4927.jpeg
image4925.jpeg

Still the beauty queens on this board. I see you like the pretty girls. You going to enter POTM and NOTM?

You have until the 15th of each month (i think) to enter 2 photos of a plant or nug of your choice. After the 15th, members vote and a winner is chosen. So you have a few days left otherwise you enter in the Jan competition instead.

Day 66! :goof::goof::tommy:

Here's some shots of my OG Kush as she's coming down tomorrow morning! I let her go a few days extra because I was tired as shit from work and had a lot going on for the holidays. But I'm back and ready for harvest 1/4 of this grow. My black haze will wait another week before she is chopped and 2 more weeks for the other 2. She's been on just water feeds for about a week including a thorough H20 flush on 12/18. Included a quickly trimmed bud shot from the lowest two branches that I wanted to test out. Smells like a diesel plant and is very sticky and dense nugs. Got some nice scissor hash just from the quick trim I gave them. If you're still following along, here starts the good shiiiiit!
image5364.jpeg
image5363.jpeg
image5362.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom