Gittergreens Organic Purps

Any of you guy's ever done any light deprivation at the end of flowering to increase bud swell and resin production?
Just wondering if there is any truth to that theory. I have read where some folks give their plants total darkness for the last 24-48hrs
of their life. In theory this shocks the plant into thinking its going to die and it kicks bud swell and resin production into high gear.
Any body got any thoughts on that?

Any of you guy's ever done any light deprivation at the end of flowering to increase bud swell and resin production?
Just wondering if there is any truth to that theory. I have read where some folks give their plants total darkness for the last 24-48hrs
of their life. In theory this shocks the plant into thinking its going to die and it kicks bud swell and resin production into high gear.
Any body got any thoughts on that?

Yep, it works for me Gitter. Been doing it for years. It works exactly as you described it. Merry Merry.

Have to wait a bit to give you +Reps. The thought was there for your great work!
:xmas:

I am finished with my coloring area and wish to see some pictures :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep, it works for me Gitter. Been doing it for years. It works exactly as you described it. Merry Merry.

Have to wait a bit to give you +Reps. The thought was there for your great work!
:xmas:

Awesome OMM, that's what I want to hear! I also have an alternate reason for trying this. We have had some cold weather move in and it's going to be a perfect opportunity to blast them with some super cold air to really get the most purple out of them. I hope!

How many days do you give them darkness Omm and do you let the soil dry out during this period?

Thanks for the merry merry!

That last plant was doing this to me...just when I thought I could pull it there would be more bud growth. I did this to me for like a week...

Cool! They must be happy if their acting like yours do!

Now Buckshot I had to make sure everyone was paying attention an had their grade 10 completed before we can go back to coloring! LOL

Ok I did manage to get a few pictures!:high-five:

04071.jpg
031118.JPG
022181.JPG
016318.JPG
0011114.JPG
0021120.JPG
005935.JPG
010596.JPG
015351.JPG
019228.JPG

Well I gotta spread it around a little... but for those you deserve plus reps!!!!

Awesome OMM, that's what I want to hear! I also have an alternate reason for trying this. We have had some cold weather move in and it's going to be a perfect opportunity to blast them with some super cold air to really get the most purple out of them. I hope!

How many days do you give them darkness Omm and do you let the soil dry out during this period?

Thanks for the merry merry!

For 48 hours, water hell out of them first. Had a friend that didn't and his died. They are still drinking as we know.

36 is good for me. I have done just 24. That time I just made sure the were semi wet. It can be looked at like an early drying too. Easier dry and to trim.
:high-five:

Your girls look Crazy Good. By the way I voted for you.

Speechless!

Took the silence out of my mouth mate!!

Wow GlitterGreen thats amazing! Hope my next looks like that!!

Someone Rep this guy and never stop!!!

Thanks for all the rep's and words of encouragement. You got me all cheeky :cheesygrinsmiley::slide: Now I just got to find a job so I can taste them!

The smell is amazing when you give them a squeeze. Like grape jolly rancher's mixed with lemon zest!

For 48 hours, water hell out of them first. Had a friend that didn't and his died. They are still drinking as we know.

36 is good for me. I have done just 24. That time I just made sure the were semi wet. It can be looked at like an early drying too. Easier dry and to trim.
:high-five:

Your girls look Crazy Good. By the way I voted for you.

Thank's for the vote OMM I was out classed by a bit! Man what a contest I really did have to do a lottery to choose!
I'm just glad it fell on a grower that shares his knowledge and grows with us! Go Xlr8!

Great looking girls! +Reps :)

Man GG I love the color you get its incredible!!:thumb::thumb:

Yep, I was floored when I unzipped that door and peeked in! when this strain hits the last two weeks and has the right conditions look out.

Thanks for the reps tactical!

Glitter your plants are just looking oh so nice. you are going to be really happy when you chop. :goodjob::thumb::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom