Gittergreens Organic Purps

When your plants make it to the cover of a magazine can I have the first autograph? Dude, those ladies are stellar my mouth is still stuck on my keyboard. Can't wait to see harvest pictures.

Microbes baby! When growing in large containers they usually only need watering 1 time a week. My friend that lives there watered and fed them when I went on vacation. I mixed all the dry amendments for the compost teas and put them in bags all he had to do was dump em in and add molasses. It was warmer then and they were in veg on a 24hr lights on, so he had to do it 4 times in 2 weeks
so I am thankful for that. Now that it has cooled down quite a bit they only need fed/watered 1 time a week. So I visit them 1 time in the mid week to take photos and make sure everything is ok and again at the end of the week to water/feed.
He also sits at the door when I water and dictates which plant he wants watered next lol but that's ok I enjoy doing it.
I mentioned earlier in my journal his story and his battle with opiates and now benzo's and alchohol very sad most of the time here lately
he doesn't even remember me visiting him. One day last week he was so passed out I called and called and then I went over and beat on the door over and over. I have a key so being worried I went in and he was slumped over on the couch, cig burnt out on his chest he was all pale it scared the bejesus out of me. I yelled at him and smacked him around pretty good before he started to slurr around.
I can't take that any more he just gets worse and worse so most likely I will be changing locations and equipment after this grow.

I love him like my little brother but man I don't want to be the one to find him well you know can't even say it! We went in on the equipment but I most likely will leave it all since its all set up anyway. I think its better to go solo on the growing thing at least thats what I have learned from all this. Sorry to babble I just thought it was important info leading into my next adventures with growing!:peace: You guys n gal's send out positive vibes for my boy to beat his demon's he is struggling with.

I have been there man. And I have almost a year and a half clean off dope and lots of other stuff now. Its strictly greens now:) and life has never been better. The only person who will pull him out is himself. But my thoughts and energy are definitely being sent out. Grow looks gret by the way!

Thanks every one this grow is done! Sorry to cut it short but family first. I be back one day hopefully! I'm ok just laying low!:green_heart:

Well, Folks, I hate to be the bringer of bad news..........However....one of our great growers has ended his grow and is hiding out for a while. He will be back when things have blown on by. I am talking about our wonderful friend Gittergreen. I will post this in his journal too. I know we will all pray for his safety and freedom. He is such a fine friend of us all. We wish you nothing but the best! Be looking for your return soon. :thumb:

We just can't trust friends sometimes, I'm sorry to say.

Man,
Hope everything's cool for ya brother..
family first, always.
:high-five:

take good care,
we'll see you soon!

Hey Gittergreen, Happy Holidaze and Merry Brixmas!!!! Hope you have a amazing new year and my you have health, excitement, laughter, good times and fine green nugs!!!
IMG_20121224_183808.jpg

Looking great Gitter! :thumb:

Where were the sections with the plants you had problems with? Can you post a link to that section for me?

Thanks in advance!

These latest photos look great to me! :)

Looking great Gitter! :thumb:

Where were the sections with the plants you had problems with? Can you post a link to that section for me?

Thanks in advance!

These latest photos look great to me! :)

Hi Goldengoose7. Gittergreen is not with us for a while....read back a few posts. He abandoned ship.:peace:

Vick!!! Amazing, phenomenal, grow you have done :) Those plants definitely are healthy, beautiful supermodels!!!

Thanks Icemud but who is Vick?:rofl:

Whats.... up...

Hi GG,
I think he might have thought he was in my journal.
I've made that mistake before too.

So, how's it goin?
I saw some posts go down in here and was hoping you were up and running again!!

Hey GG you keepin the stank down low? :)

Hi GG,
I think he might have thought he was in my journal.
I've made that mistake before too.

So, how's it goin?
I saw some posts go down in here and was hoping you were up and running again!!

Hey Vick nothing going on here... I def knew who he was talking about. I was just giving brother ICE a hard time lol.
Congrats on the nomination by the way!

Back
Top Bottom