Gittergreens Organic Purps

Sucks man I have a friend I was growing with who was a heroin addict I finally just had to kick him out and stop talking to him he was stealing and bringing over people who I didn't want near my house. Sometimes its just better to cut ties < my brother a recovering alcoholic/opiate addict and he told me its best to just stop helping because they will use and abuse you and will always rationalize it like its OK in their head.

It's a drag to hear about your bro's battles I've been there on both sides, it's no fun at all. It almost gets to the point where you cant stand to see them or you almost want to give up, if people gave up all the time...I probably wouldn't be here today. I know it's hard to see anything good about having to slap the shit out of someone to see if they're alive, that is a horrible thing, really no one should ever have to go through that...but we do and all you can do is hope. Hope is a funny thing (shawshank...LOL) you can't give up the hope that he will come around bro. Just ignoring him will send him deeper into his depression. Many addicts are only "self medicating" as they say, meaning there is an underlying mental issue that might need to be medicated (depression, bi-polar, ect...I'm the first person to be antimedicine but it has its places). I'm sure this has weighed on your mind heavily and your choice is a hard one to make...to stay or go, its a tough one, especially about someone that you trust enough to grow with. I hope for the best with this situation for you GG.

Damn Gitter, that's crazy. Puts you in a very awkward place. I'm with you don't want find him someday. Can't see you making that call.....

Brother your life is hard enough. No use living that much on the edge. Peace my friend.

Yes it does, I got to make the transition smooth too. :Namaste:

Sucks man I have a friend I was growing with who was a heroin addict I finally just had to kick him out and stop talking to him he was stealing and bringing over people who I didn't want near my house. Sometimes its just better to cut ties < my brother a recovering alcoholic/opiate addict and he told me its best to just stop helping because they will use and abuse you and will always rationalize it like its OK in their head.

Hey nick, sorry you had to visit on such a negative note. My friends drug of choice was H also he is a 1 year clean on that so that's great.
I don't have much to do with him any more not by choice he just gets too messed up to be around my family lately we have cleaned his house, fed him almost daily, he was doing great for a while got down to 1 mg of subutex and was only medicating with mmj to help with anxiety. Some how in his mind he had to be on xanax like every day but his Doc wouldn't prescribe it with cannabis in his system so he gave up mmj for that and it's all been down hill from there. He was a alright dude when he was off xanax/alchohol very smart fellow when his head is clear. Sadly the Doctor's and his parents are fueling his addiction with money and more pills. I degres but I do thank you for visiting and your insight.:Namaste:

Quick update on the ladies they are starting to plump a bit. gave them some epsom salts tonight 1tbs per gallon mixed at the end of a compost tea.
006796.JPG
004979.JPG
0031052.JPG
0021109.JPG

:Namaste:

Great looking girls!

yeah what OMM,Blazin that,mcloadie and tactical said:)

I'm madder than tornado in a trailer park people. I just made a super long post like a 300 word post and my computer flaked out on me tried to save it in word and note pad to no avail. Next time I feel smart I'm going to write it down on paper and the have my wife type it on here. Not the first time this has happened to me on here I think there is a time limit on how long you can type on one post or something Idn lol Damn it!:oops::surrender:

Microbes baby! When growing in large containers they usually only need watering 1 time a week. My friend that lives there watered and fed them when I went on vacation. I mixed all the dry amendments for the compost teas and put them in bags all he had to do was dump em in and add molasses. It was warmer then and they were in veg on a 24hr lights on, so he had to do it 4 times in 2 weeks
so I am thankful for that. Now that it has cooled down quite a bit they only need fed/watered 1 time a week. So I visit them 1 time in the mid week to take photos and make sure everything is ok and again at the end of the week to water/feed.
He also sits at the door when I water and dictates which plant he wants watered next lol but that's ok I enjoy doing it.
I mentioned earlier in my journal his story and his battle with opiates and now benzo's and alchohol very sad most of the time here lately
he doesn't even remember me visiting him. One day last week he was so passed out I called and called and then I went over and beat on the door over and over. I have a key so being worried I went in and he was slumped over on the couch, cig burnt out on his chest he was all pale it scared the bejesus out of me. I yelled at him and smacked him around pretty good before he started to slurr around.
I can't take that any more he just gets worse and worse so most likely I will be changing locations and equipment after this grow.

I love him like my little brother but man I don't want to be the one to find him well you know can't even say it! We went in on the equipment but I most likely will leave it all since its all set up anyway. I think its better to go solo on the growing thing at least thats what I have learned from all this. Sorry to babble I just thought it was important info leading into my next adventures with growing!:peace: You guys n gal's send out positive vibes for my boy to beat his demon's he is struggling with.

I have a buddy that has taken the road of much fogginess. He is not really here anymore. He has lost his ability to focus. It is sad. Stay tough... So I will say a prayer for you because it is much tougher on those watching the horror show. I will also say prayer for him... tell him

Buck

I have a buddy that has taken the road of much fogginess. He is not really here anymore. He has lost his ability to focus. It is sad. Stay tough... So I will say a prayer for you because it is much tougher on those watching the horror show. I will also say prayer for him... tell him

Buck

Thank you buckshot that means a lot man!

Thanks for the reps guys I was going to go into detail about my soil set up with the rock powders I might work on it again soon. I'm tired from all the drama going on lol.

I'm madder than tornado in a trailer park people. I just made a super long post like a 300 word post and my computer flaked out on me tried to save it in word and note pad to no avail. Next time I feel smart I'm going to write it down on paper and the have my wife type it on here. Not the first time this has happened to me on here I think there is a time limit on how long you can type on one post or something Idn lol Damn it!:oops::surrender:

I hate that with a passion!

Wow Glitter, just stopping through to see how things are going and bazoing!!! damn man those nug shots are amazing!!! I can almost taste it through the screen!!

Wow Glitter, just stopping through to see how things are going and bazoing!!! damn man those nug shots are amazing!!! I can almost taste it through the screen!!

The world would never run out of fat sticky buds if they grew this way so easy! Thanks for stopping by man, never thought I would here you say that to me it's an honor!

Buck
he only had a dollar to live on till next monday
he said he wanted heaven but praying was to slow
so he bought a one way ticket on an airline made of snow

I feel like an athlete that has worked his way up to the pro's and gets to finally play along side all his hero's!
Glad I don't have to compete here though! lol Thanks for all the support Guys and gal's!

brother, your like that Phelps guy to me:)

Back
Top Bottom