Gittergreens Organic Purps

Great looking garden Gitter!!!!

Oh my goodness :adore:

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! :circle-of-love:

I am very excited to be around for the start of the next one, but oh how nice to come in on these pictures! :)

Thank you for the invitation. I will try not to be too much trouble (I think they should have a cheeky devil emoticon, Fluffy needs of of them :laugh:).

010592.JPG
009630.JPG
008696.JPG
007757.JPG
006792.JPG
005925.JPG
004975.JPG
0031049.JPG
002_-_Copy3.JPG
I will have some cropped photos up tomorrow for you too!:peace:

Fluffy's in the house! Thank's for stopping by Fluffy my room feels much more comfy already!:circle-of-love: I still have a few weeks to go. So don't go too far.

Looks just friggen awesome bro, the weight is gonna be uh..........hmmmm........wellll....I'm speechless!!!!

Thank You! Mcloadie I sure hope your right man! I hope to get 1.25lb but more would be great! Everything thats made it to the top feels really solid so we shall see. Last grow of bagseed with this light set up got that much but there were 6 more plants and they were in 1 gallons. I got ten thorough breeds in 5 gallon containers this time! Most of the cola's are around 7 inches long not counting the two wish bone nugs right below them.
Thanks for looking and you welcome back anytime:peace:

Here are a few photos that looked cool that I cropped down to show some detail.
0021108.JPG
003_-_Copy2.JPG
004977.JPG
005_-_Copy1.JPG
006_-_Copy3.JPG

Thank's Docbud! Well I bloomed the mother plant outdoors and I let her go a long time to get maximum purple out of her but the high from her was very relaxing with absolutely no rapid heart beat or paranoia. That's with two hits from the bong. Now.... take two more hits and it's bedtime. Very smooth on the intake and no lung expansion. This is with a one week cure I have not been able to do another sample because I have had to abstain from smoking for job searches. It is not like what you described yours as being smoke and smoke and feel better and better. Its more of a smoke a little too much and out cold which is nice for me at bed time.

I'm sure you were describing a sativa blend when you gave that smoke report right?

F my plants they are far away... it must be really hard to abstain with those beauties in the same house!!!

Gittergreen, I'm so sorry to be this late, but can't wait to see your next one. What beautiful plants you have, and great pics!! :yummy:

I'd be really proud to have such nice plants in my garden, I know that. Good luck with the house purchase, Git. :goodluck:

Well Buckshot, Me and my friend have something worked out he rents and has a out of state landlord which is his uncle I do all the growing and research ,genetics, soil,amendments,nutes, tea mixing he fits the power bill and gets half of the green/purple bootie arrrrr. That way I don't have to poop where I eat:cheesygrinsmiley: I got a wife and little one and buying a house so it works out for me. Sucks I only get to see the plants twice a week but it is a very nice visit when I do!
Thank you for the kind words and reps they are very appreciated!
Who tends the grow when you aren't there???:thedoubletake::scratchinghead:

Gittergreen, I'm so sorry to be this late, but can't wait to see your next one. What beautiful plants you have, and great pics!! :yummy:

I'd be really proud to have such nice plants in my garden, I know that. Good luck with the house purchase, Git. :goodluck:

Oh wow hey X it's an honor to have you man Your hydro skills amaze me don't think I hadn't looked in on your garden from time to time. it's always awesome when I do! House is bought just trying to keep it lol.:peace:

Damn Gitter, that's crazy. Puts you in a very awkward place. I'm with you don't want find him someday. Can't see you making that call.....

Brother your life is hard enough. No use living that much on the edge. Peace my friend.

Back
Top Bottom